HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Halloween!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Halloween!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Who's excited for Halloween? Very Happy

I'm really excited for Halloween, this year more than previous years! For a while I didn't really care either way about Halloween, but now I really love it! I just love fall in general, and I love dressing up, watching scary movies, and candy Very Happy

Is anyone dressing up this year?
Do you have any other special plans for Halloween?
What's your favorite thing about Halloween?

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 pm

I love fall too! Very Happy It's currently my favorite season. Smile

Hmm, I don't think I'm dressing up. I haven't thought of any ideas for costumes yet, anyway.

As for special plans, each year our church has families host Halloween block parties. It's a great time to get to know neighbors and I really enjoyed helping out with the games we did for the kids last year. Smile That's probably my favorite part about Halloween. Smile Of course I love the candy too! Very Happy Which reminds me, if I were a super hero my weakness would be candy corn. It never lasts long in my house. XD

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm

It's my favorite season too! Smile

Same here, I don't think I'll be dressing up this year, but I might try to work on something for next year.

How fun!!! That sounds like a great time! Smile Oh yes, candy corn is amazing!!! XD

Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Ugh for halloween i have to make the choice whether to cosplay or not. because my cosplays are(almost) still ready to go (just have to resew some things) but then I get to look forward to NOBODY recognizing me XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Sounds cool everybody!! Very Happy

I don't know what I'll dress up as but I'm planning on doing something. My first thought was a comic book character and then I started thinking about Harrison Ford characters. XD I didn't realize how much I wanted to dress like characters he's been but he's been so many cool ones!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays! I'm going to cosplay as Mystique from X-Men this year. Either would be cool, Kayla, but Harrison Ford has so many great characters to choose from! Who are your top three?

CANDY CORN!!!! I'm on the same boat, Rachel. Candy corn is my weakness :p.

I don't think we have any special plans this year. My school doesn't celebrate it, so it's probably just going to be me and a few friends watching halloween movies... or Tim Burton movies. I guess their the same thing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 pm

My family's never celebrated Halloween, but this year (Just like last year!) I'm going to my friend's Halloween Party! Very Happy I'm going as Charlotte Thornton from Nancy Drew: the Ghost of Thornton Hall. ^w^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

I think Im going to dress up as Princess Leia and hand out bible verse cards and tracts and candy and try to be audacious and witness to people! Im excited because thats something Ive always wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

How fun Ahsoka! Smile

Cool Geek! Smile That's a nice idea!

I'm going to be Captain America Smile My friend is making a Loki costume, and my other friend is going to be Thor, so that will be fun Smile

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! Very Happy I hope everyone's day is awesome and full of candy and horror movies and cool costumes! Very Happy

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 am

Yeah! Happy Halloween!!!!!!

To answer your question about Harrison Shaak, I think my top 3 would be Han Solo, Indiana, and The President, whatever his name is, from Air Force One. (Which is such a good movie by the way!!!) I ended up being Indiana, which was really awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 am

That's cool that you went as Indiana! I haven't seen Air Force One yet... maybe soon Smile

So some of my friends and I went trick-or-treating, and by the end of the night we were singing christmas carols instead of saying "happy halloween"! It was really fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:33 pm

sounds awesome everyone yay for Christmas carols hehe that does sound fun. I didn't do much for Halloween we went out for dinner and had a total of two trick or treaters lol but the week before we had trunk or treat at our church where you decorate the trunk of your car and pass out candy we did a starwars theme it was a lot of fun for a bit we had lightsaber duels with the kids they loved it and were pretty aggresive lol I got whacked a few times we didn't win the prize for favorite but everyone commented on it and so many people came up and looked at our collection and talked to us about their collections and how much they loved starwars. One little boy that was in my class a few years ago and is obsessed with starwars thought we were the best people ever he was overjoyed jumping up and down and saying how awesome everything was he just stood in awe for like 5 mins which made it all worth it lol sorry this has turned to a pretty long post lol anyway thats my halloween story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:18 pm

That sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:29 pm

What is everyone doing for Halloween this year?

I'm not dressing up. I was going to be The Winter Soldier for Comic Con, which is also in October here, but it turns out I don't get to go so there's no reason for me to make a costume at the moment. Hopefully next year, though.

I am probably going to have some friends over and watch some movies, though. I'm making it a tradition to watch Psycho for Halloween every year Very Happy

Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:42 pm

this will be the first year I don't go trick-or-treating, but I feel like I'm too old now. Razz I'm going to do a casual shield agent costume though, which should be cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 pm

That's too bad, you would have had such a cool costume! Hopefully you'll get to go to the con next year! I love scary movies, but not total horror movies xD It sounds like you're going to have fun!

Over the next few weeks I'm going to help a friend of mine make a Marry Popins costume, and I'm going to be Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet (the pattern for the coat should come this week!) For the actual day of Halloween, a friend of mine is having a party Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks, Shaak Ti!

It sounds like all of you are going to have some awesome costumes!

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Happy Halloween! Smile

shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 am

Happy late Halloween lol!

I guess the Christmas Season has now officially started...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:27 pm

shaak ti wrote:
Happy late Halloween lol!

I guess the Christmas Season has now officially started...
NOOOOOO!!! Thanksgiving is first!!! DON'T FORGET THANKSGIVING (unless you're in Canada and have already had Thanksgiving)!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:36 am

YES SOMEONE ELSE APPRECIATES THANKSGIVING THANK GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween!   

Back to top Go down