Share | 

So much cool stuff!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: So much cool stuff!!   Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:16 pm

There's been so many exciting announcements recently! Acquiring Marvel! The fashion show! The surprise announcement for a Studio Ghibli!! So much to talk about!!  Very Happy 

Here is an article with the fashion show and previews for the Ghibli stuff.

I need that Totoro dress.

What are your favorite items and dresses? I really loved the hobbit wedding dress and the Effie dress, they were so creative, but were so true to the original insperation! And, of corse, Ashley's Totoro dress was just darling  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: So much cool stuff!!   Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:41 pm

The fashion show looks like it was tons of fun! I love the Back to the Future outfit!!! The Doctor Doom dress is freaking amazing, and the Padme dresses are very pretty! And the Hobbit one! That is too cute! And the Totoro dress! Very Happy

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the awesome stuff Her Universe comes up with next Very Happy

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com

So much cool stuff!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: