HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret Friend Swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Secret Friend Swap    Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Hey guys!

While the Christmas Secret Santa gift swap was going on I was thinking; why couldn't we do this more often. So, after talking it over with Ahsoka I thought it would be cool to do a friend swap. It'll be just like the Secret Santa but maybe we can do it every other month or so because there's nothing better than giving and making someone's day.

If you want to participate, go ahead and post your favorite things/fandoms/shows/colors/music/ect. The sign up deadline will be the 31st and the gifts are due by the 11th of February.

Please let me know if you like this idea! Have fun!

Last edited by GeneralSnips on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Great idea! This sounds fun! Smile

My main fandoms right now are Avengers/Marvel (my favorite character is Captain America), Disney (favorite movies are Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6), Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Welcome to Night Vale, Gravity Falls, The Lego Movie, and pretty much anything animation or sci-fi. My favorite colors are blue and purple. For music I love Owl City and My Chemical Romance. I also enjoy classic cinema and movie quotes.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:54 pm

Oooh! Fun!! Very Happy I'm in!!!

Fandoms: Agents of SHIELD (and Marvel as well... but Agents of SHIELD is my fav xD), Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars the Clone Wars
Colors: Neon pink/bright pink/magenta, purple, neon green, blue
Things: POTATOES POTATOES POTATOES Very Happy Sloths, seahorses, potoo birds
Music: Owl City, Lifehouse (haven't heard all Lifehouse tho, favorite album is Almeria)

That should be good :3

Want to read my stuff? I'd be so happy if you did! :3 Bluesaber3's Fanfiction Profile
ThE dIivIVsIoN Of iNsANiTy! http://thedivisionofinsanity.tumblr.com/
My personal blog: http://neonpinkpotatoes.tumblr.com/
ESFJ & Friends, a MBTI blog by me! http://esfj-and-friends.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm in!!! ^w^

Fandoms: Beyblade (Favorite character: Gingka/Ginga Hagane), Tenkai Knights (Ceylan Jones), Star Wars (Ahsoka Tano), The Fault in Our Stars (Hazel Grace Landcaster), Sherlock, Steins;Gate (Makise Kurisu) and Robotics;Notes (Kaito Yashio and Akiho Senomiya), and Bones (Bones, AKA, Temperance Brennen).
Colors: Azure Blue (#007fff.) XD
Music: Owl City, Britt Nicole, Snowflakes (By Olivia Holt), Some Japanese songs (Pretty much any from the animes I watch. XD)
Others: EMS heartbeats (Basically, think those little machines that keep track of a person's heart rate and stuff. XD), lime parfait, and two quotes: “You must put your heart that is as big as the starry sky into it.” “It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not.” ^w^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:25 am

I guess I'll put my stuff in too XD

Fandoms: Star Wars (Ahsoka, Leia, Hera, and Sabin), Beyblade (Hikaru, Gingka, Toby), Sherlock, Doctor Who (10th Doctor, Amy), The Fault in Our Stars (Hazel Grace), K-ON! (Mio, Ritsu), Hakuouki (Hijikata, Heisuke), Sword Art Online/Gun Gal Online, Arrow (CW show), Agents of Shield/Avengers/Agent Carter (Black Widow, Captain America, Peggy Carter), Big Hero 6 (Go-Go, Hiro), Young Justice (Artemis, Robin), Legend of Korra (Korra, Asami), Tenkai Knights (Ceylon Jones), Batman, and Wonder Woman.
Colors: Turquoise.
Music: Owl City, 5 Seconds of Summer, ONE OK ROCK, Allstar Weekend, songs from the anime K-ON!, and Taylor Swift.
Other: Cherry/Sakura trees, Japan, California, EMS heartbeats, foxes, and two quotas;
"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not."

Yeah, I think I'm done XDD

Last edited by GeneralSnips on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 pm

All assignments have been set out!

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Friend Swap    

Back to top Go down

Secret Friend Swap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-