HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 pm

Who are some of your favorite Star Wars characters, and why?

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Since this is such a broad topic, let's go by categories.

Who were your favorite Force Awakens characters?
OT?
PT?
Clone Wars?
Rebels?
EU?

Last edited by Duchess Satine Kenobi on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Oh man this is so hard

Who were your favorite Force Awakens characters? The original actors + the new trio. ALSO CPT. P SHE"S SO COOL
OT? Han, Leia, Luke bc he was my first crush
PT? Padme. Shout out to Jar Jar for being my fave when i was like 10. Also Shaak Ti.
Clone Wars? Shaak Ti. And Ahsoka. And Padme. I love them all xD
EU? MARA JADE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Yeah it's hard to narrow down favorites! For TFA I don't think I can pick. I loved all the new ones and all of the originals. If I had to pick I think Rey slightly edges out the others. But they're all my babies! And YES Captain Phasma is awesome! I want more of her ASAP
OT: Luke is my fave but Han and Leia are very close seconds.
PT: Obi-Wan. No contest.
Clone Wars: Ahsoka, Satine and Embo. Love Hondo too. And Ventress. And the clones. Ahhhh they're all great!!
Rebels: Kanan and Hera. Space married ftw!
EU: Haven't read enough to say. I thought Bail Organa was pretty awesome in Wild Space.

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:42 pm

OT: 3-way tie between Luke, Han, & Leia. But the others are pretty good too.

PT: I don't know anymore. I haven't seen the PT in a while and my liking for certain characters might just be from TCW and not necessarily the movies...

TCW: Ahsoka. No question. But... pretty much every other character (e.g. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex and the rest of the Clones, Padmé when she's in it, Ventress in the later seasons, etc.) is great too... except for a few.

Rebels: Ooh, that's a toughie... I like most of the characters pretty much equally (except Chopper)...

TFA: Rey... though Finn & Poe are REALLY close behind her.

EU: EDIT (weeks later): I've only read Dark Disciple and A New Dawn, and I don't know if those count... if they do, I choose Ventress with Quinlan Vos close behind...

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)

Last edited by allishmalli on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:09 am

Force Awakens: POE!!! POE (I love Rey and Finn too but I have a thing for pilots)
OT: Han Solo forever and always
PT: I used to really like Anakin a lot and now he just kind of annoys me? So I don't know, probably Obi-Wan.
Clone Wars?
Rebels?

EU: Jaina Solo [insert crying emoji here because they ain't gonna use her in the movies]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:04 pm

I love Poe so much <3

I just re watched the PT for the first time in years and oh. my. god. I love Anakin but like he's such a brat?? And so awkward?? My friend and I were cracking up over the "sand is so coarse and uncomfortable" scene xD

It's so weird to watch the movies years later and notice how awkward they can be lol. But I actually really like Dooku a lot more for some reason... I guess I found him really boring as a kid but now I think i have a better grasp of his character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:06 pm

Man, I rewatched the OT for the first time in almost three years and even that is like... wow. I mean, I still love Star Wars, but I found so many plot holes and started questioning stuff I had never questioned before. Growing up is stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:48 pm

I know the feeling. I've kind of started to notice the flaws too.

I still love the movie, and honestly it's nice to know that even my favorite movie has its flaws. But they're definitely a lot more noticeable now that I'm older (and in film school).

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Darth Tromeros wrote:
EU: Jaina Solo [insert crying emoji here because they ain't gonna use her in the movies]

Okay, I'll insert one (despite the fact that I've only read Dark Disciple and A New Dawn... and I don't even know if those count)

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:16 am

So, who are your favorite characters from Rogue One?

My favorite is K-2SO and my second favorite is Chirrut Îmwe (aka the blind guy).

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:59 pm

I think my favorite is a tie between Chirrut and Baze, but I really liked most of the other characters too. K2-SO is definitely my favorite droid from Star Wars.

Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 am

Yeah, Chirrut was my favourite. He's ended up way up there in my list of favourite sw characters, honestly. He reminds me of both Obi-Wan and Anakin- wise and calm like Obi-Wan, with a dry sense of humour, but with Anakin's utter recklessness.

K2 is a great droid. I really liked him. More or less than bb8? who knows.

Favourite OT character: Luke
Favourite PT character: Obi-Wan
Favourite TFA character: Rey
Favourite TCW character: Ahsoka
Favourite Rebels character: Hera or Kanan
Favourite EU character: Ferus Olin
Favourite Rogue One Character: Chirrut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?   

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite Star Wars characters?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1