Exciting Things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:12 pm

So since I havent been on in a while I wanted to share some super exciting news (even if it is old news now) I finally realized my dream and am officially a 4th grade teacher. Though it is very challenging I absolutely love it. I teach math and science. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:33 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
So since I havent been on in a while I wanted to share some super exciting news (even if it is old news now) I finally realized my dream and am officially a 4th grade teacher. Though it is very challenging I absolutely love it. I teach math and science. Very Happy

That is so cool!!! I'm sure that you're students will look back and remember 4th grade being their favorite grade because you were so awesome!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:57 am

That's awesome, Jedigirl!!! It sounds like such a fulfilling occupation and I bet you're great with those kids!! Very Happy

My exciting thing is that right now I'm getting my core classes done at a community college. I only have one semester to go, then I'm hoping to complete my junior and senior years studying graphic design at Ole Miss.
(fun fact about Ole Miss- their team is the Rebels and I saw a video on starwars.com a few years ago where they tried to get Admiral Ackbar to be their mascot. it's a trap!!)

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Congratulations Jedigirl! I can only imagine what a great feeling it must be to accomplish your dream! Smile

Nice to see you on here again Rachel! Very Happy I'm glad to hear that you are doing well! That is so awesome about your college classes! Graphic design sounds like it would be super fun to study.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:43 pm

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
My exciting thing is that right now I'm getting my core classes done at a community college. I only have one semester to go...

Whoa... me too!

Unfortunately, I have no idea what I'm going to do afterwards... so... Neutral

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Well hate to be a downer in the exciting things thread but I want to give an update I just lost my job, I have no idea why the principal just said they were terminating my probationary contract but the good news is for 4 months I was living my dream I got to work in a school.

thought it was a short amount of time I had some great students and I truly believe that i impacted them and they definitely impacted me. and the exciting thing is now I have an opportunity to try new things. Great things await I just need to find God's plan for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:47 am

I am so sorry to hear that Jedigirl. *hugs* I am glad you are able to see the brighter side of things, and you are absolutely right, at least you got to have a positive impact on those students. God has a great plan for you and I am sure that things will work out.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things    Today at 5:47 am

Back to top Go down

Exciting Things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2