HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is Rey?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who do you think Rey is in relation to the other SW characters?
She's Luke Skywalker's daughter.
67%
 67% [ 2 ]
She's Obi-Wan Kenobi's granddaughter.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She is both Luke's daughter AND Obi-Wan's granddaughter.
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
She's Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo's daughter.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She's Leia's daughter, but not Han's.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She's the reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She's an altered clone of Anakin or Luke.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She is Anakin's sister (her "father" is the Force like Anakin)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
She's not related to anyone.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other, not listed option (explain in post, please)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Who is Rey?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:36 pm

So... I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, of us have seen The Force Awakens by now... (some of us, even more than once or twice)

With that being said, I think it's a good time to discuss some of the questions the movie raised. Today (and in this topic... obviously), that question is "Who is Rey in relation to the other characters?" a.k.a. "Who is Rey related to?" a.k.a. "Who are Rey's parents?"

Obviously, theories have been floating (more like bouncing at incredible speeds) around the internet for a few weeks now and I think we should discuss them.

Some people think that Rey is Luke's daughter.

Some people think that Rey is Obi-Wan's granddaughter (with some people thinking that Rey is also Duchess Satine's granddaughter).

Some people think that Rey is Han and Leia's daughter (and I add the possibility that she could be Leia's daughter, just not Han's).

Some people think that she's related to Supreme Leader Snoke (I don't see it, but people have thunk it).

Some people think that she's a female (obviously altered) clone of Anakin (bit too far fetched for me, but people have thunk it).

Some people think that she's a female (obviously altered) clone of Luke (Also bit too far fetched for me, but people have thunk it).

And some people think that Rey is NOT related to anyone, but rather just an every-man/woman-type-character like Luke sort of was before we found out that he was Anakin/Vader's son.

So, how about we vote at the top and discuss it all in our comments. Let's theorize about every possibility and see what we all think!

EDIT (a few seconds later): Just thought of something. Having this as a topic now will give us sort of a time-capsule for when Episode 8 comes out and it is revealed to us who Rey is. We can all look back and see how right we were or how wrong we were. That's something I'm looking forward to.

EDIT (almost an hour later): Something has come to my attention within the past hour. Um... so I've seen headlines around the Internet saying that Rey's parents have been revealed in some sort of leak. I don't click on those articles to begin with since  1) I don't know if any of those articles are true.  2) I don't want to spoil the reveal in the movie. So, with that being said, if you come across one of those articles and you end up reading it, please don't come on here and tell us what the article said, especially if the article gives more than sufficient amount of evidence that it's true. Now, if the director or writer of the film or Kathleen Kennedy or someone comes out and makes a huge announcement about Rey, that obviously cannot be avoided and since it's coming from them, it probably is true and we can all talk about it then.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)

Last edited by allishmalli on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:34 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:46 pm

I personally like the Obi-Wan granddaughter theory the best and think it would be the best story-wise, but as far as what the writers will actually do, I think they'll make her Luke's daughter.

But then again, that does seem a bit too obvious...

This is such a great topic, though! You're right, it's going to be a fun time capsule when we finally know the answer! Very Happy

Also just a side note, if she turns out to be Obi-Wan's granddaughter, and if she happens to be Satine's granddaughter as well, it will finally fulfill my childhood dream of Obi-Wan and Satine having children/grandchildren. I used to daydream about that so much as a 12-year-old. Sadly, however, I think if they go this route they'd just pair him with someone on Tatooine. But the story would be much more intriguing if it was with Satine. And it would make sense that he wouldn't know because she would probably want to keep it secret both to keep from ruining his reputation as a jedi, and to keep from ruining hers as a duchess.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Hmm... my thoughts on these theories... it'd take too long to type them all. Hmm... consider this post Part 1:

I don't hate the possibility that Luke is Rey's father. It does makes a lot of sense (probably the most sense out of all the theories) and poetic [insert appropriate word here since I'm struggling to find the right word] since it does have a lot of "balance" to it (watch this video and you'll see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyL2BIAqhW0 ). And when the movie comes out (if they go this route), I'm probably going to be excited about it and glad they went this route.

I just hate that (honestly) it's too easy. I'm just guessing that most SW fans on the Internet think that Luke is Rey's father. So if they go this route... it's not going to be much of a shocking twist 'cause everyone saw it coming... probably even before the movie came out (I heard people talk about how much Daisy Riddley looked like Natalie Portman and young Carrie Fisher at least a month before TFA came out). I understand that because of the internet and so many people coming up with theories that movies are going to have fewer and fewer true surprises; but seriously, even my mom told me she thought that Luke was Rey's father... and she's only seen TFA and ANH... and watching ANH was literally decades ago.

Honestly, the "Obi-Wan's granddaughter theory" is the better twist (despite us all talking about it right now and some of the internet catching on), and it does make a good amount of sense and poetic [insert appropriate word here since I'm struggling to find the right word] since it's Anakin/Vader and Obi-Wan's grandchildren fighting the same fight that they had.

Plus, it would be cool to know if/that Obi-Wan and Satine had a kid during TCW. Actually, that alone is enough to make me happy for awhile since basically it's TCW finally getting some acknowledgement and us knowing that TCW is canon... Okay, I know we all know that it's canon, but considering that it hasn't gotten any acknowledgement (plus, it's animated with different actors and such), it sometimes is hard to feel like it is in fact connected to the rest of the SW universe.

Okay, I'm tired of typing. End of Part 1.

Last edited by allishmalli on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:19 am

I don't trust any of the articles that got ahold of "leaks" or whatever. It all seems kind of phony to me. I won't trust anything unless it comes from Lucasflim.

And I completely agree with you! It would make sense for Luke to be Rey's father, and it's a cool idea, but it's just too obvious. I mean why bother to even keep it secret at this point. But then again it would be cool story-wise. But so would her being related to Obi-Wan. And I totally agree, if he had a child with Satine it would acknowledge the Clone Wars (and my favorite ship)!

So, on the subject of characters' parents, what do you think of the theories of Finn being related to Mace or Lando? Personally I don't like either of those theories. I mean, Rey being related to someone is a given, and Kylo being Han and Leia's son is cool, but for three of the four main characters to be related to someone ... that's a bit of a stretch. I mean it's a huge galaxy, so why does Finn HAVE to be related to someone? And anyways it would make his story sadder if he never got to know who his parents are.

That being said, however, I do hope we get to see Lando again at some point, and maybe his kid(s) if he had any. Because how cool would it be to see dad Lando and his family of scoundrel children!

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Okay, I just saw another theory on who Rey is. The theory suggests that Rey is the... wait for it... reincarnation of Anakin Skywalker.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3745276?utm_source=fb-channel-superheroes&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=the-chosen-one-theory

I find this theory to be a bit out there, especially since reincarnation is something I've never heard before in the SW Universe (although that could just be because I haven't read any of the old-EU books).

If I can, I think I'm going to add it as a voting option, even if I think it's a bit out there and I have a few other problems with it.

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:42 pm

It's definitely interesting, though I don't see that being true for the movies.

It's just a little too out there, plus a lot of fans who dislike the prequels may have negative feelings about Anakin, and Disney probably won't want to mention Anakin much because of that.

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Guess what? There is yet another theory about Rey. Obviously, if you've seen the poll, you know what it is...

Rey is the sister of Anakin Skywalker.

Here's the video I saw this theory on:

So, at first when saw the title of the video, I was like...

But when I saw the video, it made some sort of sense.

Do I like the theory? No. I think bringing back the "virgin birth" concept, possibly the midichlorian concept, and the prophecy concept are bad ideas, esp. when it seemed like in RotS that Darth Plagueis was behind Anakin's conception... not the force itself (though I never liked the "virgin birth" concept in the first place), one of people's biggest complaints about the PT is the concept of midichlorians (basically trying to bring science-y mumbo jumbo to a mystical religion that didn't really need to be explained), and another big complaint about the PT was the use of "The Prophecy" cliché instead of the every-man archetype.

Will I be mad if this theory is the truth? Hmm... I don't know. I feel like while I'm watching the movie, I'll be mad for like a second and then I'll continue watching the movie; but after the movie, I might stew over it until I'm mad about it.

What about y'all? What do y'all think of it?

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Ehhh it's a bit too strange for my taste.

Either way though, I totally agree with you about the virgin birth and midichlorians thing probably being very unpopular to bring back, which is why I think it's safe to say this probably won't happen.

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Okay, with the new release of the Rogue One trailer, the internet has spawned a new theory about Rey. (obviously, if you've read the poll options, then you know what it is):

Jyn Erso (the new character in Rogue One) is Rey's mother.

Okay... let's break it down.

According to Wookiepedia, Rey is about 19 years old in TFA. More specifically, it says that Rey was born "Approximately 11 years after the Battle of Endor."

I say this because Felicity Jones (the actress playing Jyn) is 32 years old. If Jyn is 32 years old during Rogue One, then she'd probably be 36 years old by the Battle of Endor, making her 47 when she gives birth to Rey. I am NOT saying that women can't have kids in their 40s (I'm not ignorant). However, I'm less likely to believe the theory if she happens to be 32 in "Rogue One", since there are health risks when having children after you turn 40.

However, since I know that Felicity Jones is an actress, we can all safely assume that Jyn is younger than Felicity Jones. It's totally possible that Jyn is 22 instead of 32; in fact, it's HIGHLY likely. So, I'm not ruling the theory out.

To me, Felicity Jones looks a touch like Daisy Ridley, but not as much as Natalie Portman and young Carrie Fisher do. It is possibly that Jyn is Rey's mother and Luke is Rey's father, thus passing down the look-a-like genes. I guess if Jyn is Rey's mother and Luke is Rey's father, then Jyn would need to be much younger than Felicity Jones in order for Jyn and Luke's relationship to not seem creepy. Hmm... maybe Jyn is 5 years older than Luke in order to quasi-mirror Anakin and Padmé's relationship (this saga sure does like to mirror itself).

If they do go that route, then I do think it would be clever placement if Jyn is Rey's mother and Luke is Rey's father. If all roads lead to Luke and Vader in these movies, then it definitely makes sense.... Although, Rogue One is supposed to be a spin-off film, so it's not really necessary that all roads lead to Skywalker. In fact, it might be kind of annoying that we can't seem to explore new stories without having to tie it back to the Skywalkers... huh... anyways...

So, the jury's still out on whether I think Jyn is Rey's mother. It's a good theory, much better (in my opinion) than some of the other theories to there. Obviously, we'll all need to see what happens to Jyn in "Rogue One" before we can make serious assumptions.

What do y'all think?

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:28 pm

I've heard this theory. I'm not really sure. It would be pretty neat if she was Rey's mom, but you're right about the age thing.

I'm sure that they will find ways to tie this film into the others aside from it just being about the Death Star plans, but that being said, I don't know if it will tie into The Force Awakens in such a major way that this character is Rey's mom. And I'm not sure if I'd want it to. I think it's cool that Rogue One is so different from the other Star Wars movies so far, and I like the idea of it standing on its own.

Either way, though, I'm looking forward to it.

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:20 am

allishmalli wrote:
Okay, with the new release of the Rogue One trailer, the internet has spawned a new theory about Rey. (obviously, if you've read the poll options, then you know what it is):

Jyn Erso (the new character in Rogue One) is Rey's mother.

Well, apparently the theory is wrong.

"According to Ridley, rumors of Jyn and Rey’s familial connection have been greatly exaggerated. 'I’m not being funny you guys, but just because she’s white and got brown hair… it doesn’t mean she’s my mom,' Ridley told MTV’s Josh Horowitz backstage at the MTV Movie Awards."

http://www.mtv.com/news/video/2865182/daisy-ridley-star-wars-episode-8-darker/

Looks like I'm taking that option off the poll.

Last edited by allishmalli on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:21 am

There are soooo many good theories it's hard to chose this one. Until I saw the Rouge One trailer I liked to think that she was a new, unrelated character. Potentially Leia's daughter (not Han's). If Jyn is her mother I wouldn't be super surprised, either, because it would be an interesting way to tie RO into the new SW universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 am

lol jk I posted that right when Alli posted hers... so i guess that's wrong xD

maybe they should get some blonde women in the star wars universe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:38 am

shaak ti wrote:
Maybe they should get some blonde women in the star wars universe?

Yeah, there seems to be an apparent lack of blondes in the Star Wars Universe, especially in the movies... I wonder why...

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Just a thought I had recently... What if Rey is Luke's daughter AND Obi-Wan's granddaughter?

It'd be kinda convoluted and kind of crowded (considering you'd probably have to do two big reveals), but it could technically work provided that Obi-Wan had a daughter who had Rey with Luke.

It could satisfy both groups of fans who believe their theory is correct since both theories make sense (even though Obi-Wan is still a tad iffy, to be honest), and both add a lot of poetry to the saga as a whole.

Although, like I said, it'd probably be convoluted and complicated, so maybe not...

So, what do y'all think of my new combined theory (that I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had this idea)? I'm not subscribing to it yet, but I'm keeping it there in the back of my mind for later...

EDIT (a few minutes later): Actually, I'm really liking this theory more and more now that I think about it...

It seems like it could be crowded if you do two reveals, but you could have the Luke-reveal in VIII and the Obi-Wan-reveal in IX.

On the other hand, the Luke-reveal is such a non-suprise to everyone that having a second reveal in the same film would be a pretty big surprise. The Luke-reveal would lower people's guards because they think they've already seen the big parent-reveal, and then when the Obi-Wan-reveal happens, everyone's like "OH MY GOSH, I did NOT see that coming!"

Also, you could have the Obi-Wan-reveal be a surprise to Luke as well, making it a surprise for the characters as well as the audience, just like the Vader-reveal and the Leia-reveal in ESB and RotJ.

Plus, wouldn't it be the thing for the franchise that brought us the greatest cinematic reveal ever to give us two very plausible options and trick the internet into thinking that it's either one of the two, when in reality it's both?

I'm also now pretty convinced that with this theory, practically everything about Rey makes sense.

She has a British accent, uses a mind trick as her first real force-reveal to the audience, lived as a hermit for who knows how long, hears Obi-Wan's voice in her vision, and she sneaks around a Death-Star-like base because she's a Kenobi.

She looks like Leia and Padmé, is the protagonist, has hair-buns, starts off on a desert planet (and is probably 19), never knew her real dad, is strong in the force without any real training, and Anakin/Luke's lightsaber called to her because she's a Skywalker.

Having a role-reversal of a Skywalker teaching a Kenobi is poetic. Having a Kenobi giving a Skywalker back his lightsaber is also poetic. Having Rey and Kylo Ben practically recreating the battle between their grandfathers is poetic (and cool).

But keeping the Star Wars story about the Skywalkers and tying everything back to the Skywalkers is poetic as well. George Lucas, while making the PT, tried to make sure that the PT mirrored the OT like poetry. And we all can see the mirrored poetry in TFA through the similarities between it and ANH.

To quote J. Carlin from that theory video above: "And as cool as it would be for Kylo Ren and Rey to be recreating the Skywalker/Kenobi fight, it's even cooler, if you ask me, if the two of them are the physical embodiments of the struggle between Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader; because it always comes back to Vader, the one who was supposed to bring balance to the Force. Rey, the daughter of his son. Balance. Kylo Ren, the son of his daughter. Balance. Rey, representing Anakin the light-side user who feels the pull of the dark. Balance! Kylo Ren, the dark-side user who feels the pull of the light. Balance! And only by working together can the two of them bring balance to the Force and overthrow Supreme Leader Snoke. Balance."

With this Luke/Obi-Wan theory, you can have that poetic balance from Rey being a Skywalker and the poetry from Rey being a Kenobi. Everyone wins... except for the bad guys... because they are about to get they're butts kicked by Rey. I am clearly tired right now (it's taken me a long time to write this out even though the start of the edit was only a few minutes after my original post).

You know, I actually have come up with how this could possibly tie into Rogue One, using the limited info about RO that I/we have (. Yes, I know Daisy Ridley denied the rumors (mostly on the grounds that it's stupid to think that just because Rey and Jyn have the same hair color they're directly related), but how do we know that she actually knows that? Disney could have lied to her in order to squelch any rumors so it would be a surprise when it's eventually revealed in VIII or IX.

Anyways, this full-on theory that connects it all together is this... *exhales*

Obi-Wan and Satine (before her death, obviously) ... um... broke the Jedi Code. Satine has a baby girl nine months later and she gives the baby to Galen Erso to raise (parallel to Padmé "giving" Leia to Bail Organa). This is Jyn Erso. Jyn then is in RO and presumably doesn't die while getting the Death Star plans. Some time after ANH (more probably if after RotJ), Jyn and Luke meet. She's all like "I got the plans to the Death Star" and he's all like "What a coinkydink, I blew up the Death Star. Wanna have coffee?" More time passes and Jyn gives birth to Rey, but at that time Luke is somewhere training Kylo Ben and the other Jedi and never really meets her, though Kylo Ben might know that she exists. Meanwhile, Jyn starts raising Rey by herself and doesn't really tell her about her father either for her protection or maybe Jyn and Luke had a bitter divorce or something. A couple years later, Jyn receives word that Kylo Ben is killing the Jedi. Jyn, wanting to protect her force-sensitve daughter, leaves her on Jakku so she can find Luke so he can protect Rey. Jyn is killed by Kylo Ben (or one of his Knights of Ren) before she can tell Luke where his daughter is and Luke assumes that Rey was killed as well. But obviously, she didn't die and that's why in the script for TFA, it says that Luke is "amazed and conflicted" when he sees Rey... and there ya go!

Boom, connected about 55 years of SW history in one speculative paragraph.

But hey, that's just a theory, a Film Theory! (Whoops, quoting the wrong video)
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:18 am

I really, really like that theory! You are right, it is so poetic and very Star Wars-y to think of Rey being the embodiment of the Kenobi/Skywalker relationship. I could actually see this working and it would add another layer to any reveals that are made, since, as you said, most of the stuff like Rey being Luke's daughter has already been guessed by the fans.

The only part I don't agree with is Jyn being related to Rey. I still think it is very plausible that Obi-Wan and Satine had a daughter who ended up with Luke. I just don't think it was Jyn.

Other than that, though, great theorizing!! celebrate

allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:42 am

Hey, I've sort of come up with a new theory on this whole "Rey is related to Obi-Wan and Anakin" thing I've got going here. I originally posted it on a different topic, so I'm just going to quote it here.

allishmalli wrote:
What if Obi-Wan and Satine... um... broke the Jedi Code before the Clone Wars?

And what if we've actually seen their child already?

What if that child is none other than Korkie?

I know, some of y'all are skeptical, but hear me out. Btw, my computer is trying to autocorrect the name "Korkie" with "Kookie" for some reason, so if you see Kookie, my apologies.

Now, I'm going to assume that Satine is the same age as Obi-Wan, and Korkie is the same age as Ahsoka. I know it's not a good idea to make assumptions, but I'm gonna have to since we don't have the official ages of these characters (at least not on Wookieepedia).

If Korkie is the same age as Ahsoka (which is plausible since they look about the same age and the Jedi Council might not send Ahsoka if she was significantly younger than the people she was teaching), then if you do the math, Korkie would have been born when Obi-Wan (and Satine in this case) was 21. The events of TPM took place when Obi-Wan was 25. In every Wookieepedia article I've read that mention Obi-Wan's first trip to Mandalore, none of them mention an exact date. They say "Prior to" or "At some point between 44 and 32 BBY", which could totally mean that Obi-Wan was 20-21 when he was on Mandalore.

In ways, that makes more sense than Obi-Wan and Satine breaking the Jedi Code during TCW since Obi-Wan and Satine are older, know better, are more committed to their jobs, and would be less likely to cross that line. Plus, having that kind of a relationship at a younger age parallels more with Anakin and Padmé and shows how it differed.

My theory is that Satine got pregnant, her younger brother, who I will assume was married at the time, took it upon himself to raise Korkie in order to avoid scandal. They hid the pregnancy for 9 months and announced to the public that his wife gave birth. "Keeping it in the family" makes a lot of sense, since trying to find an adoptive family would probably get pretty sketchy since they'd be trying not to let anyone know of Korkie's true parentage.

So, this does sort of change up how Obi-Wan is related to Rey since the generations don't exactly match up anymore. Korkie would've been 51 when Rey was born, which is possible but not likely since most people in the SW universe have kids at at younger age. Obi-Wan would be her great-grandfather in this case and not her grandfather.

I'm not shutting down the idea that Obi-Wan and Satine could've had a kid during TCW, I just think this is another explanation of how Obi-Wan is related to Rey. I will just say that really any theory involving Obi-Wan and Satine is going to require some retcon since TCW crew didn't know that TFA was ever going to exist.

What do y'all think? Anything to add? Anything wrong with my theory?

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Okay, so I think all of the official Star Wars FaceBook pages just gave away that Rey is Luke's daughter.

Otherwise, they would've said "...the next chapter in the Star Wars saga", not "the Skywalker saga".

Either someone really messed up (and is probably going to get fired) and no one's caught it yet, or this is deliberate considering everyone (or most everyone) thinks that Rey is Luke's daughter (and this is their "subtle" way of telling us).

I know I've said this before, but I still think that Rey is also Obi-Wan's granddaughter (or great-granddaughter) even though she's most likely a Skywalker.

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Yeah I definitely think Rey is Luke's daughter. The argument could be made that the "Skywalker saga" simply means that Luke will be playing a bigger part in this film (which I also think is true), but I think Rey is a Skywalker.

I agree, I totally still think she is related to Obi-Wan too.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Rey?   

Back to top Go down

Who is Rey?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Star Wars :: Star Wars Movies and News-
Jump to: