Share | 

I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 am

Alright, I'm back with more fanfics!! Very Happy I promise to keep writing the Ahsoka story with my sister. We have been writing a lot! Very Happy

Anyway, this is a story I came up with last night, while sitting on the couch having trouble breathing because of my cold/flu that I'm fighting off. So, this story is of me being stuck in the Star Wars Universe. I'm incredibly hyper/crazy/probably annoying in this story, but wouldn't you be too if you became apprenticed to the love of your life??? Razz LOL! Just read on to find out what happens! If you all like it I'll keep writing! Smile

Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: Oh George, I wish I owned Star Wars, but as this fanfic describes, I am only playing here in your Universe, so don’t kick me out. I promise not to steal anything…..except maybe a lightsaber or Anakin Skywalker. But that’s it. I promise. Wink

Thursdays are always my busiest day. I have P.E., dance and I teach dance. I collapsed into bed, totally exhausted, and picked up my iPod. I call my iPod my “Datapad”. Oh, didn’t I mention? I’m a diehard Star Wars fan. I tapped the “Safari” app and finished reading the fanfic I started earlier. It was really good, about Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka doing all sorts of crazy things. I laughed pretty hard, and then decided to close down shop for the night. After faithfully saying my prayers, I started to drift off to sleep, thinking about how fun it would be to live in the amazing Star Wars universe.

When I woke up the next morning, something didn’t feel right. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something felt weird. I heard funny noises coming from the outside of my room, and figured it was my Dad taking care of our pet Chickens, or my sister playing on the computer or playing a game. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and stood up. I put on my fluffy red slippers and quickly brushed my hair. My room was the same as I left it last night, except when I went to my closet, instead of my normal clothes, there were a ton of tunics and cloaks, like the ones that my mom made me for my Jedi costume last Halloween. Confused, I stayed in my pajamas, and walked out of my room to ask my sister what she did with my clothes. The second I stepped out of my bedroom, I panicked. I thought I was either, A. hallucinating, B. still dreaming, or C. dead and this was heaven. Because when I stepped out of my doorway, I was in the Jedi Temple. I swear to you I was awake. I felt the hard flooring underneath my feet, and saw the different species of aliens and humanoids. There were Jedi everywhere, bustling around, all walking quickly and with purpose. I recognized several Jedi from the movies and books, because I, being the crazed fan that I am, knew just about all the useless facts of the Star Wars Universe that no normal fan would know or care to know. I could recite whole Clone Wars episodes, passages in books, and character quotes. I glanced to my left. “Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Aayla Secura” I murmured to myself. I looked to my right. “Oppo Rancisis, Dipa Bilbia, and Adi Gallia!” I whispered to myself again. I stood, gaping, and turned to go back into my room. I went back in, closed my eyes, and ran into my wall. I was going crazy. Holding my head in pain, I stepped back outside, to see the same Jedi standing there, the same as a few moments before. I gasped and went back into my room. I closed my door and quickly dressed in my Jedi Robes. I pulled on boots, which were surprisingly comfortable, and secured my belt. I looked to where I usually put my toy lightsaber on my desk, and found instead of the $20 lightsaber that I made in Walt Disney World, a real, metal hilt, lightsaber. I gaped at the precious weapon that I only dreamed of having, and ignited it in excitement. I squealed in pleasure as the weapon glowed to life, humming and buzzing in all its electric glory. I snapped the weapon closed and screamed into my pillow. I pinched myself, hoping that this wasn’t all just a dream. When I opened my eyes to find it was still the same, my blue lightsaber still sitting on my bed, I dressed in formal Jedi Robes. I smiled and decided to play along. After all, I DID know just about everything about the Star Wars Universe. I could easily live a day there. Or so I thought. I clipped my lightsaber to my belt and grinning with excitement; I opened my door and walked out into the Jedi Temple.

I smiled and greeted the Jedi I met by their names. I almost screamed in excitement when one of my favorite Jedi, Shaak Ti, bowed to me and said, “Good Morning Padawan!” I hid my excitement though, and bowed back, saying, “Good Morning Master Ti!” Then we both moved on our ways. I went into the Mess hall of the Temple, to get some breakfast and nearly screamed. I saw my favorite Jedi in the entire world, Anakin Skywalker. He was yelling at his Master, another one of my favorites, Obi-Wan Kenobi over something. Another one of my absolute favorites, Ahsoka Tano, who was Anakin’s Padawan, was sitting nearby talking to her friend Barriss Offee. I smiled and got my food and then walked toward Ahsoka and Barriss’s table. They both looked up. “Hello!” Barriss said kindly. “Hi.” I replied somewhat shyly. “Hey!” Ahsoka said, “Who are you? Are you new here? I don’t think we’ve met.” I stammered and but quickly recovered. “Uhhh….” I said at first, but then finished, “Hi, sorry, I don’t think we have met. I’m…..I’m….” my mind swirled. I couldn’t just use my real name! So I made one up. On the computer I went by Fallon on several sites. But it was usually by Fallon Skywalker, and I COULDN’T use that name! So I replied, “I’m Fallon Sunstar.” Yeah. That would work. Sunstar was my email. Sunstar5256. I would use that! It sounded Star Wars-y right? Ahsoka grinned. “Well, welcome Fallon. I don’t know how we haven’t met. Have you been away on missions or something? Who’s your Master?” I stopped. I nearly panicked. I didn’t know who my Master was! I looked nervously around the Mess Hall. I swallowed. “I…I don’t have a Master.” I replied sadly, yet honestly. “Oh.” Ahsoka said. “Well, don’t worry about it! I’m sure that you will be chosen soon! How old are you anyway?” she asked me. I felt my heart race as Anakin Skywalker, my crush for almost a year now, walk toward the table. “I’m 14 ½” I said. “I think I’ll go talk to Master Yoda now.” I said quickly before Anakin came over. I got up and walked away quickly. “Who was that?” I heard Anakin ask Ahsoka. “That was Fallon. I’ve never met her before, but she’s really nice.” I sorta smiled to myself. I LOVED Ahsoka from TV, and the fact that she thought I was nice thrilled me. “Who’s her Master?” I heard Anakin ask. “She doesn’t have one.” Ahsoka said plainly. “Oh.” Anakin replied. Then I hurried away.

From watching the movies numerous times, reading hundreds of books, and reading tons of Wookieepedia pages, I knew the way to Master Yoda’s quarters. “Master Yoda?” I asked as I came in. “Come in you may…young one.” Yoda replied. My heart was racing. I only dreamed about meeting the Jedi. Now I was living it. “A question you have for me…hmmmmmm?” he asked me. “Yes Master.” I said, bowing. “I’m confused. I’m….not from here. I’m from a different dimension. I don’t think I belong here.” I said dejectedly. “No. No!” Master Yoda said. Still meditating. “Brought you here, the Force has. Stay and become a Padawan you must.” He said. I gasped. “I can be a Jedi Padawan?!?” I asked. “Yes.” Master Yoda said. “Meet the council you shall. Decide on a Master for you they will.” He said. I pumped my fists in the air. I was so excited. I was literally living my best dream ever. “Join me you shall, in the beginnings of your training. Strong in the Force you are!” He said. I smiled. “Yes Master,” I said, taking a seat in front of him. Master Yoda spent probably an hour teaching me to use the Force, read people’s un-guarded thoughts, and do cool stuff like levitating and Force flinging and stuff. I was a Christian, so I thought of the “Force” as my God. I put my faith in Him and was doing well. I even impressed Master Yoda. “Strong in the Force are you! Lucky you’re future Master will be.” I smiled brightly. I felt proud and happy that I pleased him. “Come now, to the Council Chambers we shall go” I nodded and followed Master Yoda down the hallway.

“The Jedi Council welcomes you, Young Fallon.” Master Mace Windu said. “Assign you a Jedi Master, we will” Yoda replied. “But Masters,” I said, “I don’t know how I got here or how long I’ll be staying!” I exclaimed. “We believe that you were brought here by the Force,” Master Windu said. “So you will stay until the Force decides that you are done with whatever task you have been sent to complete.” I nodded. “Yes Master,” I said bowing politely. “Apprenticing you to Master Skywalker we are.” Yoda said. “A good match for him, you will be.” He added. I nod, but my nervousness got the best of me. “Do you….disagree with our decision?” Master Ki-Adi-Mundi asked me. I shook my head. “Of course not Master, it’s just….he already has a Padawan. Won’t Padawan Tano be upset that she has to share her Master?” Master Windu looked annoyed. I noticed that he had no other looks really. “Padawan Tano will not be upset. We have made our decision because Padawan Tano approached us and offered to share her Master.” I smiled. “She did?” I asked. “Yes, generous, Padawan Tano is.” Yoda said. I bowed and smiled as Master Plo Koon led me to Master Skywalker’s quarters. I was horrified. I mean, I love Ahsoka, and I’d SO love to be with Anakin Skywalker 24/7 but I’m in LOVE with Anakin. He’s the hottest guy on the face of the planet!! And now I have to pretend that I DON’T know about his and Padme Amidala’s SECRET relationship, and that I DON’T know that he’s going to go to the Dark Side, or turn into Darth Vader, or kill all the Jedi or just about anything that happens in ROTS or the OT. My hands were shaking as I followed kindly Master Plo down the hallway. He stopped in front of Master Skywalker’s and Padawan Tano’s quarters and knocked on the door. Ahsoka opened it and smiled brightly at me. I grinned nervously back and after she said goodbye and thank you to Master Plo she took my hand and led me into the room. It was a lot messier than I had imagined. There were Anakin’s droid parts EVERYWHERE, and Ahsoka had pictures of crazy things like Pickles, Fish, Balloons, and Erasers were everywhere as well. I didn’t understand. Ahsoka smiled and said, “Welcome to our happy home Fallon!” I giggled and said, “This is a MESS!” Ahsoka smiled and said, “Yeah, well, our Master isn’t the cleanest dude ever…..” And just then, Anakin Skywalker, Mr. Hottie/Awesome dude/Love of my Life walked in and my heat faltered a beat. I nearly screamed as he said in that amazingly hot voice of his, “Hey. I’m Anakin Skywalker! I’m you’re new Master.” I nearly screamed. But instead, being the incredible actress I am, I bowed and said, “Thank you Master Skywalker, I’m Fallon Sunstar, you’re new Padawan!” I said happily. Anakin grinned and said, “Fallon, Ahsoka’s going to show you around. Sorry for the mess, I haven’t exactly had time to keep up with the chores…….” I just grinned and said, “No problem. I understand.” He smiled and said to Ahsoka, “Ahsoka, you make Fallon feel at home; I’m going to go talk to Obi-Wan about my new Padawan.” He said walking out the door. I smiled and gave a little wave as the Love of my Life walked out of the room. Ahsoka looked at me as I let loose and squealed. I smiled and squee’d to my heart’s content. I jumped up and down and did a happy dance. “Are you done?” Ahsoka’s amused voice broke into my happy moment. “Huh?” I asked, and then snapping back to my senses, I said, “Oh, sorry. I’m fine. Just….excited to be here.” Ahsoka looked at me like I was crazy for a minute and then said, “So….you’re excited to be here? Where are you from again? Naboo???” I sighed. “Nope. I’m from Florida.” She looked confused. “Florida? Is that in the Floruum system?” I giggled and said, “No! It’s in the United States. I’m from a different dimension. The Force apparently brought me here to fix something or do some kind of task. I don’t really know what I’m supposed to do yet though.” Ahsoka nodded. “Well. It’s never dull here!” she winked at me. “So,” she continued. “What’s it like on Florida?” I laughed and said, “In Florida. It’s a state. Not a planet. And it’s….hot, and humid.” Ahsoka looked excited, “Like Yavin?” she asked. “Sort of,” I replied. “It’s also swampy and sometimes dry. The weather changes all the time there. We get winter, spring, summer and fall.” Ahsoka smiled, “Cool!” She glanced around the cluttered room and said, “You don’t seem to mind all the mess, is your room in Florida like this?” I laughed, hard. “Yes!” I said, “My mom gets mad at me all the time for not cleaning it!” I said between giggle fits. Ahsoka once again looked perplexed. “Mom?” she asked. “Yeah! My mom and I also have a Sister, and a Dad.” She looked at me with her mouth hanging open in disbelief. “But…but…The Jedi aren’t allowed to know their family! How do you know yours?” I laughed and once again explained how I was not from her Universe, (Haha, get it?) and how I lived with my family. She was amazed and listened to my stories of my little sister, my cousin, and my parents. Ahsoka grinned at me and asked me if I had a lightsaber. I nodded and showed her my custom built Disney lightsaber in real lightsaber style. “Do you wanna spar?” she asked me. I grinned and nodded vigorously. I’d read enough fanfics to know how to do this…..plus, with Leia’s blog posts on the different styles of Lightsaber combat I figured I knew what I was doing. Within ten seconds, I was on the kitchen floor. “Wow!” Ahsoka said, “You’re good!” I smirked at her from my position on the kitchen floor, “Really?” I asked with sarcasm, “Because it seems to me that you floored me in like, ten seconds!” Ahsoka laughed, “Yeah, but I’ve got like, a TON of experience! You rock for never having battled with a real lightsaber before!” she said. I smiled. “Can you help me? I really want to learn!” She nodded excitedly. “Sure! Master Skywalker will teach you too! Here, try holding it like this,” she positioned my hands in a more comfortable grip. Then she showed me how to block shots from a blaster, using a remote just like the one I saw Luke use in A New Hope. I squealed in excitement as Anakin came back. He was followed by Obi-Wan Kenobi. I screamed in excitement, probably making a total fool of myself, and jumped up and down. “Obi-Wan and Anakin!!!” I screeched, “And I’m friends with Ahsoka!!!!” I added. Ahsoka doubled over in laughter and Anakin looked at me like I was crazy. Obi-Wan’s look mirrored Anakin’s and Ahsoka took them into the kitchen to explain where I came from while I calmed down, or I was more like laughing hysterically on Anakin and Ahsoka’s couch inside the Jedi Temple, on Coruscant, IN the Star Wars universe. I was so excited. By the time Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka came back, I was calm and sitting normally with a large smile spreading across my face. “So….Fallon,” Anakin said, and I jumped up. “HI!” I squealed, and Anakin took a tentative step back. I then realized that I was scaring him off. “Sorry.” I said, more calm now. “I…..I’m just very excited to be your Padawan. I really REALLY love you…..I mean, love the Jedi and stuff.” I smiled, and laughed nervously. I was expecting to get the whole spiel on how “attachments are forbidden” speech, but none came. I kept the bizarre looking smile plastered on my face as Anakin and Obi-Wan studied me. Ahsoka watched their faces, and I still sat, smiling. Finally Anakin broke the silence. “Alright then. Fallon, Ahsoka’s going to show you the ropes. We’re in a war..so as Ahsoka already knows, we have missions to go on. Fallon, in about two standard hours, Ahsoka and I are going to be heading to the Outer Rim to handle some sieges out there. I suppose that you could join us if you wanted….” I jumped up from the couch and yelled, “YES!!! I’d LOVE to go with!” I thought for a moment, and I remembered the quote from Revenge of the Sith, when Anakin talks to Padme behind the pillar. He says, “I thought the Outer Rim Sieges would never end, if the Chancellor hadn’t been captured I don’t know if we’d ever leave…..” and I gasped. I squealed incoherently about Anakin, Padme and the Pillar, but Anakin and Obi-Wan once again looked at me like I was crazy. Then Ahsoka put her hand on my shoulder and said, “Alright, let’s go get packed up, we leave for the Outer Rim in a few hours.” And I smiled and followed her into her bedroom.

So that's all I got so far. What do y'all think? Wink I worked pretty hard on it last night, but I'll probably write more later. Wink Suggestions welcome, feedback needed!!! Did you like it? Hate it? It's told from my POV, which is probably pretty obvious. Wink LOL! So.....I'll probably write more on this one later. It'll probably be like me saving Anakin from going to the Dark Side or something. Wink I'm going to make this my AU. Wink Literally. Very Happy Hope you all liked!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 am

BTW, no my name's not really Fallon, but that's the name I use on a few different sites. Wink It's my fake first name. Razz LOL!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 pm

I loved it Jedi~Chick! I can't wait to read more! You have a talent for writing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 pm

AWW!!!! Thank you Rex's Girl!! Again, you're making me feel better! I'll keep writing! Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
AWW!!!! Thank you Rex's Girl!! Again, you're making me feel better! I'll keep writing! Wink
Your welcome anything for a fellow jedi fangirl! Im glad your feeling better! Yay!!! I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Good. I actually am doing that idea as well. I've been pre-writing for about a year now (I get distracted easily). Maybe if I ever write mine, I can post it and we can compare. Maybe my character and your character could meet in one (or both) of our stories!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:57 pm

That would be SO cool Allishmalli!!! Very Happy I'd love to do that!!! Smile I just wrote this up last night in my sicky bordom. Razz Smile I'm going to keep writing just to see where this goes, but I don't really know yet. Wink You should post it! Or if you don't want to you can PM or email it to me! Wink I like that idea! Smile

Rex'sGirl, thank you!! Smile

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 pm

I post it when I actually get started.

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Haha, okay! Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Hehe Creative story, Jedi~Chick! Wink LOL

-Leia <3

Check out Organa Major!
Queen of The Lakehouse, Queen of Anakin Solo Fangirls, & Destroyer of Internet Trolls!!!
(I am also the Admin. You can contact me through The Admin account or this account.)
(Thanks to CBC for the banner!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:00 pm

LOL I love it!!!!! You're such an awesome writer!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Leia and Satine, thank you!!!! I've written alot more. Wink I'll post Chapter 2 or Part 2 later. Wink It's really fun to write. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 pm

I know! I'm currently writing mine. It is really fun (except when you're doing Spanish homework at the same time).

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Here's Part 2. I've written a LOT within the past two days. Wink Enjoy!!!! Very Happy

“Sooo,” Ahsoka said, trying to act calm. I could tell that she was sort of weirded out by me, and I quickly apologized. “I’m so sorry! I must look like such a freak!” I said, mentally kicking myself for falling out of character. “No, no. It’s fine. We better get packed though. You need a lot of training.” She said. I looked a little nervous and then she added, “Don’t worry! You’ll be fine! Master Skywalker, Master Kenobi and I will help you!” I smiled at her as we finished packing all our stuff. Then we walked back into the living room of Anakin and Ahsoka’s shared quarters. “All ready?” Anakin asked and Ahsoka and I both nodded excitedly. “Great!” he said, clapping his hands together. “Then shall we be off?” asked Obi-Wan. We all nodded and Ahsoka took my hand to lead me to the hangar bay. Suddenly I was nervous again! I didn’t like driving in cars, because I easily got carsickness, and I’d only been in a plane once. From what I know from the movies and The Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker was a reckless crazy pilot. I wasn’t so sure I wanted to be in his ship. Ahsoka sensed my feelings (which I was doing a terrible job hiding) and reassured me that his flying wasn’t that bad. I only half believed her, but didn’t say anything else. Instead, I followed my three favorite Jedi into the ship.

I gripped the armrests of the seats in the Twilight so hard that my knuckles were white. I braced myself as we jumped to hyperspace. I once again nearly screamed. I was so excited. This was even better than the Star Tours simulator in Disney World. Jumping to Hyperspace was so much fun! I let go of the armrests and looked at Ahsoka who was flipping through a magazine. She smiled at me and I smiled back. About two hours later, we reached the Outer Rim. I was bored out of my mind, and Ahsoka was asleep. Anakin was half asleep in the cockpit, and Obi-Wan was playing some weird game on his datapad while Anakin was half-piloting/sleeping. I walked in as Anakin woke up. “Hey Fallon,” he said sleepily as I took a seat behind him. “Hi Master,” I said. “So,” Anakin said, “You ready to be a Jedi knight?” I smiled and nodded. “Yes sir!” I said excitedly. Anakin smiled and chuckled. “We’re coming up on the Outer Rim. You wanna go wake up Ahsoka for me?” I nod and stand to leave. “And Fallon,” I hear Anakin say. I turn around to look at his incredibly handsome face and listened as he said kindly, “Welcome aboard.” He give me his famous cocky grin, and I nearly fainted. Instead I smiled back and left to get Ahsoka.

“Ahsoka….” I say. “Ahsoka…..” I said a little louder and shook her sleeping form. “Ahsoka!!” I shout and she finally rolls over and blinking rapidly, muttering, “What? What?? I’m up! Anakin I’m up!!” I giggle and say, “Ahsoka, it’s me, Fallon. Come on, Master Skywalker says we’re at the Outer Rim!” She smiles at me and hops out of the bunk. Then we go to the cockpit and await Master Skywalker’s orders.

7 months later………….

[size=12]I can’t believe it’s already been 7 months!!! I wonder if my parent’s know I’m gone, or maybe this is one of those crazy things like in those Magic Treehouse books I read to my sister where no time passes while you’re away in magical lands. I don’t really know. For the past 7 months, I’ve been learning how to be a Jedi, and how to be a Jedi General in the Clone Wars. It was SO fun! But, I knew the story from here on out. I knew that the next thing that would happen would be that Anakin and Obi-Wan would be called back to the Mid Rim for the Battle for Coruscant and to rescue the Chancellor. I also knew that Ahsoka would most likely join them, but just return to the Temple on her own. That probably meant I would too. I was pretty mortified when the comm came through for Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker to rescue the Chancellor, but only because I knew what was going to happen next. The Chancellor would reveal himself as Darth Sideous, and Anakin would get sucked into his trap. Ahsoka and I were probably going to be ancient history by that time! Now, I’m sitting in the cockpit of a small fighter jet that Ahsoka is flying. I’m a fair pilot, as it turns out, but Ahsoka’s much better than me, so she’s flying. I was distracted and uneasy the whole way back to Coruscant, and when Ahsoka tried to talk to me I pretty much ignored or avoided her. I was no longer star struck about being with my favorite characters in the whole world, and I grew to love Anakin more as an older brother or father even than a husband/boyfriend. Fact is, he’s Padme’s and I shouldn’t mess with that. I think he really likes me, and I know Ahsoka does. She’s really awesome. Ahsoka taught me all about being a Padawan, but I really didn’t have all that much to learn! I knew a lot from my extensive collection of books, magazines, and websites that I knew just about all the major parts of being a Jedi, and a Padawan for that matter. Now though, I was depressed, because I was growing more and more attached to Anakin, and I couldn’t bear to let him go to the Dark Side when I knew there was something I could do about it! Finally, I let loose and explained everything to Ahsoka. “Oh, Fallon.” She said as I stormed back into the cockpit, after pacing around the small ship for about twenty minutes. “What is it?” she asked. I struggled for the words for a moment and then I said, “Palpatine is evil!!” Ahsoka blinked and looked at me as though I was crazy or had grown three heads or something. “What?” she asked, “Chancellor Palpatine is….evil?” I nodded. “Yes. He’s the Sith Lord the Jedi have been looking for ever since Obi-Wan killed Darth Maul on Naboo like, 12 years ago or whatever, and Palpatine is really Darth Sideous in disguise and he’s going turn Anakin to the Dark Side because he knows he the Chosen One and…” I stopped to take a deep breath. “AND, Anakin’s married to Padme Amidala and she’s pregnant with twins that could potentially save the galaxy and I saw this all in a movie!!!!” I was practically yelling now, and Ahsoka looked like she was going to either, A. throw up, B. pass out, or C. do both. She was silent for probably five straight minutes, and then she said, “Wait. You’re trying to tell me, that you SOMEHOW know that Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith Lord, and that MY…OUR Master is married, WHICH IS FORBIDDEN BY THE JEDI, AND that it’s to Senator Amidala?!? AND he got her pregnant???” Ahsoka looked closer to passing out now and I just nodded. “I can tell you the whole Original Trilogy if you’d like.” I said in a small voice. Then Ahsoka did something bizarre. She laughed. She laughed hysterically. She was laughing so hard she was crying. “What??” she asked in between giggle fits, “Are you talking about???” she said, clutching her stomach she was laughing so hard. I tried to explain, but it just seemed to ignite more giggles in Ahsoka. So I shut up. I sat down in the cockpit and I said, “We’re coming up on Coruscant. We’ll have to get around that blockade, but it shouldn’t be too hard.” Ahsoka stood up from where she was laughing on the floor, wiped her eyes and took her seat back in the pilots chair. “Seriously, you expect me to believe that?” she asked me. I shook my head and said, “I know it sounds far fetched but…” Ahsoka looked at me like I was crazy. “FAR FETCHED?!?” she shouted, “You sound like a lunatic!! There’s NO WAY any of that stuff could happen!!!!” I smiled sheepishly and said, “If only you knew Ahsoka….” And she looked at me seriously. “The Chancellor can’t be a Sith Lord. The Jedi are around him ALL the time. He’s ALWAYS coming and butting into our affairs but………..OHHHHH!!!!” She said in understanding. “OHMIGOSH!!!!! The Chancellor is a SITH LORD!” she shrieked. “Now you believe me!!!” I said with a satisfied smile. “He’s been hiding it all this time….but…” Ahsoka looked sick again, “He’s been influencing the Senate, and the WAR. He’s been in Jedi business AND politics. He’s like a two faced evil mastermind!!!!!!” I nodded and said, “EXACTLY!!!! He also controls the Separatists. He’s their leader. He’s Dooku’s Puppet Master.” I added simply. Ahsoka rubbed her hands over her face. “This can’t be happening” she said and I put in, “Oh, but it is. Just wait. Coruscant will be in a mess when we get back. There will be more Clone Troopers everywhere as a result of some crazy act that Palpatine put in place. Then Anakin will rescue the Chancellor, WHO WASN’T EVEN KIDNAPPED, and kill Dooku, and then he and Obi-Wan will escape and so will Grievous and THEN…” Ahsoka cut me off. “HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS???” she demanded, now yelling at me. I rolled my eyes and said, “I TOLD YOU!!!!! MOVIES!!!!!!” Now I was a freak or something, because I could’ve sworn that’s how Ahsoka was looking at me. “MOVIES?!?!?!?!” she screamed. “Yes. Especially Revenge of the Sith. It’s a very depressing movie.” I then went on to explain how in my dimension, her and Anakin and Obi-Wan’s lives were pretty much a whole fantasy land for me. I explained how I knew just about everything that I could know about them, because of my crazed obsession. I also explained how they were made into movies, and after watching all the movies AND the clone wars series on TV, I was pretty educated in such things. The whole, “I’m gonna be sick” look didn’t leave Ahsoka’s face. “You mean….my LIFE is just a…..STORY?” I nodded and said, “Yeah, pretty much. But, hey! I’m here aren’t I?!?” I smiled at her, and she gave me an incredulous look back. Then she closed her mouth, (which had been open due to the shock) and said to me, flinging me a trivia question, “What’s Senator Amidala’s full name?” the question didn’t faze me in the least and I answered back immideately, “Padme Nabberrie Amidala. Skywalker” I added for good measure. “What’s Yoda’s walking stick made of?” she shot at me. I shot right back, “It’s a Gimmer Stick!” Ahsoka sat back down and she said again shooting more trivia, “What color is Mace Windu’s lightsaber.” She thought she had me, as I’d never seen Mace’s lightsaber when I was in the Universe, but I answered right away, “Purple. Or Amethyst. Whichever you prefer.” I said breezily. Ahsoka slumped in her seat and said in a small voice, “What planet am I from?” I answered Shili, and then she said, thinking she really stumped me this time, “How did I get to the Jedi temple?” I smiled and said, “Master Plo Koon found you when you were just a little kid, and brought you to the Temple.” Ahsoka gasped and said, “How do you know all that???” I smiled and replied, “I’m a super fan. I spend my days learning these things. She ran her hand over her face, a sign of stress, and said, “We’ve gotta get through this blockade, but when we get down onto Coruscant, I want ANSWERS Fallon. Serious, real, non-made up ANSWERS.” I nod and sit in the co-pilots seat once again. Ahsoka does some fancy flying which reminded me a lot like Anakin’s as we break through the Separatist blockade.

[/size][/size][/size]

[/size]
[/size]Okay, that was Part 2. I already have Parts 3 and 4 done too. Wink I hope you all like it!! Very Happy I want to know what you think! Very Happy Thanks for all the kinds words so far girls!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry, I couldn't get the font/sizing to work!!!! Razz Hope you all liked it!!!

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

This is really good! Keep writing!

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy I've got a lot more. Wink I'll post more probably tomorrow or so. Smile

Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 pm

This is soooooo great! I love it! What a creative idea! You have to save Anakin!
You are such a great writer, you have really improved a lot lately! (not that anything you wrote before wasn't good, I love all of your writing!). Smile I'm looking forward to reading more!
~Rachel

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

AWW!! Rachel, you're so sweet!!!! Smile Thank you! That means SO much!!! Very Happy I wrote this originally to work on writing in first person POV. I usually write in third person. Wink Thank you for your kind words all of you!! Very Happy
<3 <3 <3

P.S. Rachel, I'm working on Anakin....Ahsoka's helping me with it. Wink

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I am also working on Anakin as well. It will be in a different story, but I'm working on him as well.

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

allishmalli wrote:
I am also working on Anakin as well. It will be in a different story, but I'm working on him as well.
LOL! He sure is difficult....he doesn't like to listen to me! I hope you're having better luck than I am!! Razz

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 am

I love it!!! I can just see the look on Ahsoka's face when you told her! Poor Ahsoka! Post more soon!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Part two was amazing Jedi~Chick! Your a great writer!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Smile Thanks Rex'sGirl!!!!! I'll post Part 3 tonight. Wink

Thank you Satine!! Very Happy Ehh, Ahsoka's fine. She gets it now. Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Yay! I can't wait to read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next