Share | 

I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 am

Okay, are y'all ready for Part 3?? Smile Here goes nothing........

PART 3

So you’re trying to tell me,” Ahsoka said as we sat in our quarters in the Jedi Temple, “That you know EVERYTHING about me?” I shrugged and said, “Well, I know A LOT, but not everything.” She sat next to me on the couch and said, a bit calmer now, “Okay, so I believe you. You might be crazy, but I believe you.” I smiled and said, “Thank you!” I hugged her in relief and then said, “So you’ll help me keep Anakin from going to the Dark Side?” She looked at me again and said, “Well……..Yes, but I want to know why you think….” I corrected her, “Know,” She continued, “Fine, that you KNOW that Master Skywalker is going to turn to the Dark Side, and I want to hear all of Revenge of the Sith or whatever that movie that you watch is called.” I smiled and said, “Alright then. So. After the battle over Coruscant, which is happening NOW, Anakin gets too close with the Chancellor, and he tries to get Anakin on the Jedi Council….” Ahsoka became frantic again. “WHAT?!?” I rolled my eyes and said, “LISTEN!!!” She nodded and I continued, “SO, Anakin gets back to Coruscant, Palpatine tries to get him on the Jedi Council, Padme tells him she’s pregnant, and then Anakin has a bad nightmare about her dying in Childbirth and takes extreme measures to save her.” Ahsoka now looks interested, “What does he do?” she asks me. I say sadly, “Well, first, he goes to Yoda for help, but Yoda pretty much tells him that ‘death is a part of life,’ and that he needs to get over it.” Ahsoka looks disgusted. “Why’d he do that?!?” I shrug. Then I continue. “Yeah, then he decides NOT to talk to Obi-Wan about it, and then he talks to Palpatine instead!” Ahsoka gasps in disbelief. “No!” she said, “Yes!!” I answered. She urged me to continue. “Then Palpatine LIES and tells him that he knows how to stop death. But he’s only talking about the Dark Side.” I said solemnly. “AND HE BELIEVES HIM?!?” Ahsoka demands. “Yeah!!!” Ahsoka looks mad. “So what does he do? He actually believes Palpatine and goes to the Dark Side?!?” I gave a sad sigh and said, “Yes. He stops being Anakin Skywalker and becomes Darth Vader.” Ahsoka gasps again, and I keep on going, even though it’s sad. “Then, Palpatine orders him to do all sorts of bad things.” Ahsoka looks scared. “Like what?!?” I shudder a sigh and say, “Palpatine give the signal for the Clones to execute Order 66.” Ahsoka’s eyes widen. “What’s that?!?” she says. “It’s the order for the Clones to betray and murder the Jedi” Ahsoka looks like she’s going to cry. “What?” she asks weakly. I give her a hug and say, “Then, Anakin destroys the Jedi Temple. He murders……..younglings.” I sniff back a few tears. “Younglings?” Ahsoka peeps, many tears escaping her eyes. I rub her back comfortingly and said, “Yeah, younglings. Every Jedi, except for a few are killed, either by the clones, or….Anakin.” Ahsoka starts sobbing. “What about…..Me? And Master Kenobi?? And Master Plo?” She’s still crying as I answer, “I don’t know about you. Master Plo is shot down in his starfighter by his Clone squad. And Master Kenobi becomes a hermit living on Tatooine to escape the Empire.” Ahsoka stops crying and wipes her eyes. “The Empire?” I nod. “Palpatine destroys the Republic and puts in a totally EVIL Empire rule where everyone and everything who disagrees is either killed, arrested, or both.” Ahsoka shook her head and said, “That can’t be…..What happens to Anakin? And Padme?” I frown and try to explain everything that happens, with Anakin, and the suit. I carefully say, “Anakin and Obi-Wan have a really bad duel on Mustafar, and neither one wins. Anakin ends up….burned and almost dead, but Palpatine rescues him.” Ahsoka is crying again and begged, “That’s not true!!! How did he survive that?!?” I shake my head again. “He doesn’t. At least, not normal. He ends up in a crazy life support suit thing and ends up breathing like this through a respitory thing. I do my best Darth Vader breathing impression, and then Ahsoka starts wailing. “What do I do?!? What do I do?!?” she cried. I tried to comfort her but she was pretty hysterical by this time. “Padme?” she croaked. “Gives birth, and then dies of a broken heart.” Ahsoka keeps crying and sobbing even more. “Why???” she begged. “How did this happen?!?” I stopped trying to explain and just said, “We can fix it.” She sniffed and said, “How?” I smiled a little and said, “I know. Come on, follow me!” Ahsoka and I stood up and after wiping our teary eyes, I led her to the Senate Building, where Anakin surely had talked to Padme already. Halfway to the Senate, I stopped and remembered something. “Wait.” I said, and Ahsoka stopped short and looked at me. “What is it?” she asked. “We can’t go yet.” I said plainly. “He hasn’t had the dream yet!” Ahsoka nodded and said, “So we wait until tomorrow?” I nod. “Yup. Tomorrow morning. But, we’ve got to do it BEFORE he talks to Palpatine. Maybe after Yoda though.” She nodded again and said, “Then, should we just go home?” I nod again. “Why not? We might as well, Anakin won’t be home till tomorrow morning, so I guess we can just chill out until then!” Ahsoka smiled halfheartedly and followed me back to the Jedi Temple.

[size=12][size=18]The next morning, Ahsoka and I were both up early, and waited a little past daybreak before we sought out Anakin. Soon, we realized that the whole Temple was already up, and we heard Anakin being called by Obi-Wan to go to the Council Chambers. Ahsoka and I shared a look of panic as we ran towards Anakin yelling “NO!!!!!! Come Back!!! Master!!!!!”. Anakin heard us, but told us to just wait, he already met with the Chancellor and was about to be put on the Jedi Council. Ahsoka and I looked panicked again, and I told Anakin sternly, “You need to see us RIGHT after the meeting! It’s a matter of life or death!!!!!” Anakin looked annoyed at first, but after the ‘life or death’ part, he tensed up and agreed to talk to us. We thanked him, wished him luck, and waited eagerly outside the Council doors. When the meeting adjourned, Anakin was furious. He walked away, right past us, and started yelling angrily at Obi-Wan. Ahsoka looked at me and said, “Hey, now what? Did this happen?” I nodded nervously and said, “Yes….but I’ve got to stop it! The council wants him to spy on the Chancellor! We’re too late Ahsoka!!!” “Oh no!!” she cried and together we ran towards Anakin, begging him to listen to us. “Master!!! Master!!!” we cried in unison, and finally the stubborn man looked at us. “What is it?” he said, his exasperation showing on his still incredibly handsome face. “Master,” Ahsoka said, “We NEED to talk to you….Fallon can fix your problems! She told me EVERYTHING Master! It’s hard to explain but we have to go….NOW!” Anakin stopped and looked at the both of us like we were crazy. “What???” he said, still incredibly disbelieving of us. “Please Master, you’ve gotta listen!” I begged. Obi-Wan smiled gratefully at us, and said “Anakin, I’ll leave you to your Padawans, I need to take leave, I’ll talk to you later.” Obi-Wan left, deciding it best to NOT tell Anakin of his mission to spy on the Chancellor JUST yet. “What is it girls?” Anakin said in annoyance. “Master,” I said, “We need to go someplace more…….” Ahsoka stepped in, finishing my sentence, “Private. We need someplace more private.” Anakin rolled his eyes but followed anyway. After we got into our quarters, I sat down across from Anakin on the couch. Ahsoka and I already went over the plan. We couldn’t tell Anakin about the movies, because he would never believe it, so we devised a plan to make him believe it, and to stop him from doing all the crazy, horrible things that will happen in the near future.
[/size]

That was Part Three!!! It was probably the shortest part. Wink Part 4's going to have a lot of action, some humor...ish, and a lot of Anakin. Very Happy Can't wait for you all to read it!!!! Let me know what you think! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 am

I loved part 3! I can't wait to read the rest! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 am

Very Happy Yay!! Smile I'll post the rest later! Smile Thanks Rachel!!!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 am

Aaaahhhhhhhh! Cliff hanger!! Please keep writing Jedi~Chick Im enjoying your story soooo much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Rex'sGirl!! I'm glad you like it!!! Smile I'll post more tonight! I promise! Smile I didn't even realize it's a cliffhanger!! Razz Sorry! Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:07 am

Its ok! I like cliff hangers! Im the type of person who likes suspense! Execpt trying to figure out what happens to Rex and Ahsoka!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 am

Yay, I can't wait for the next chapter! Smile Are you feeling better Jedi~Chick?

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Smile I am feeling better! Thanks for asking!! Wink I still have a little cough, but I feel a million times better than I did on Friday. Very Happy Being sick gave me time to write though, and that's how this story started!! Wink I'm going to Orchestra tonight, so I'll try and get Part 4 up as soon as I can. Wink I still need to go through and edit a little, some of it is really repetative. Razz I'll fix it though. Wink

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay, okay. I won't be home tonight, so I'll go ahead and post Part 4 now. Wink Sorry if I had any past typoes or anything, I didn't really check before I posted! Razz I'll be editing it more from now on. Wink Anyway, here's Part 4, and Part 5 will be on the way!! It's still a work in progress.

Ooh, also, I forgot the disclaimer. I don't own any of this, except me (in the story). Razz It's pretty obvious now that I'm only playing in George's Universe. Smile

PART 4

“Master,” Ahsoka said, “We…….” I completed her sentence and said, “We know about you and Padme. We know about your dream, and we can help.” Anakin looked like he was going to cry and he said, “How….how do you know about that?” Ahsoka looked at me, and I looked at her and then she said, “We intercepted a holovid you recorded for Senator Amidala. I was already sorta suspicious, and I talked to Fallon about everything. Together, we saw the holo and together we guessed that you and Padme were married, because you don’t go telling people you love them and can’t live without them when you are just friends.” Anakin paled as Ahsoka finished her half-truth, and then it was my turn to explain. “We are your Padawans Master Skywalker, we know these things. You trained us, and we know you better than anyone! Say for Obi-Wan or Padme. So we knew that something was up with you when you freaked yesterday. We could feel your presence half a galaxy away! I guessed that you dreamt about Padme, since Ahsoka told me about the dreams you had about your mother just before she died, and how you flipped out on the Tusken Raiders.” Anakin now ran his hands over his face and started crying. “Master,” I said gently, “you have to understand. Your friend the Chancellor is a Sith lord. He’s gonna try and make you believe that he can stop people from dying, but he really, REALLY can’t.” Anakin looked a mix of outraged, horrified, confused, and upset. Anakin cried into his hands, and his tears made Ahsoka and I sorta nervous. The man who we looked up to was crying bitter tears of distress. “Master,” Ahsoka said gently, “are you okay?” Anakin sobbed for a few more minutes and then burst out, “NO! No I’m not okay!!!! How do you two know this? How do you think you can help??? Padme’s going to DIE and she’s going to die in CHILDBIRTH. It’s all my fault!” He cried some more. I looked sadly at Ahsoka and then said, “Master, you can stop this. She doesn’t die in childbirth, she dies of a broken heart because you go to the Dark Side. You have to stop yourself from becoming a Sith. You can’t do it Master! You just can’t!!!” Anakin looked up, his eyes were red from crying, and he said, “What? I become a Sith?” I mentally kick myself for blowing our cover story. “Uhhh….” I stammer and Ahsoka gives me a look that says, “way to blow it” and I look at Anakin, who looks incredibly desperate. “Well. The Chancellor is doing something really….fishy, and I think he’s going to try and turn you to the Dark Side.” Anakin looked about ready to rip my head off. I didn’t blame him honestly. I sighed and knew my cover was blown. Anakin wiped his eyes and says angrily, “I cannot believe you two! You pried into my business, and now you think I’m going to go to the Dark Side!!!! Ahsoka? Do you think this too???” Ahsoka smiles sheepishly and said, “Sorry Master. Palpatine is evil. Don’t believe him. He’s not your friend, he’s just faking it.” Anakin looks really angry. “HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!?” he demands. I look at my watch. “You were going to talk to him about your dream, weren’t you?” I asked. Anakin looked stunned and then nodded. “How…..” I held up my hand and said, “You don’t believe me, go ahead, go talk to him, tell him about your dream, and then you come back and tell me that he isn’t a Sith Lord.” I challenged Anakin. Anakin was mad. I could tell that much, and I simply said, “Bye Master.” And stood up to watch him leave to go meet with the Chancellor. “Alright, I WILL!” he yelled behind him. I knew what his answer would be when he got home however, so I wasn’t worried.

Ahsoka and I were sitting in our quarters, listening to music, watching the HoloVision, and reading magazines when Anakin came back. “So what did he say?” I asked him cheekily, throwing a piece of popcorn in the air and catching it in my mouth. “Twenty.” I told Ahsoka. We were having a “who can throw the most pieces of popcorn in the air and catch them in their mouths” contest. I was winning. “Yarn.” Ahsoka said. Anakin looked dazed and sat on the chair in the kitchen where we were standing. “You…you were right!” Anakin said incrediously. “I can’t believe it…..you were right! I told him about my dream, and he tried to tell me that the Dark Side could stop death! I knew it wasn’t true….but I wanted to believe him.” I looked at Ahsoka who just caught another piece of popcorn. “Eighteen!” she said, and I rolled my eyes. “Told ya!!!” I said to Anakin in my best know-it-all-teenager voice. I then caught another piece of popcorn. “Twenty one!!!” I said to Ahsoka, who giggled. “Will you two stop counting popcorn and listen to me?!?” Anakin demanded. “Sure Anakin.” I said, making him cringe that I called him by his first name. Ahsoka and I learned that when we wanted to annoy our master, we call him by his first name, or better yet, his nickname, Ani. “So Ani,” Ahsoka said getting a giggle out of me this time, “You know what you’ve gotta do right?” He looked at his hands for a minute, and then said, “I think so. But….if you two were right, then I’ve got to report it to the Jedi Council. They’re gonna kill him! He might be my only chance to save Padme!” I rolled my eyes in unison with Ahsoka, who shook her head at Anakin. “Master!” she said, “Don’t you get it?? He CAN’T save Padme. If he’s a SITH LORD, if he’s EVIL, if he’s doing all sorts of crazy things, like controlling the war, and controlling the Senate, then HE’S THE PROBLEM!!!” I nodded, “He really can’t save Padme Master. Only YOU can do that.” He looked at me funny, “How am I going to do that Fallon? Sit there and watch her die as she gives birth to my child?” he demanded. I shook my head. “Of course not! You’re going to be there when she gives birth, and be there to help care for the children.” Anakin’s eyes widen. “Children?” he asked. “Sithspit!” I curse under my breath, “YOU SAID CHILDREN!” he yelled. I groan and Ahsoka gives me another “way to blow it” look. “Fallon!” Anakin yelled, “What else do you know?!? HOW do you know?!?” I curse again, “Blast it. When I said ‘Children’ I meant that you don’t really know if you’ll have a girl, a boy or more than one, do you? And even if you did, you could possibly have more kids in the future!! See? I’m just guessing all of this by the way.” I smiled a really fake looking smile and Ahsoka caught another piece of popcorn. “Twenty,” she stated proudly. “Oh, and nice save.” She added sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at her this time. And then I stuck my tongue out at her for good measure. She returned the gesture. Anakin looked exasperated. “You’d think I’ve already got two kids…” he murmured, making Ahsoka and I burst out laughing. Anakin sighed and stood back up. “I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you girls were right. I’m sorry for doubting you.” I was SO tempted to say, “I found you lack of faith disturbing,” but figured that was too foreshadow­-y and decided against it. “S’okay Master!” Ahsoka said, “Go report to the Council and then come back. We’ll make dinner.” Anakin nodded and I yelled after him before he left, “Whatever you do, LISTEN TO MASTER WINDU!!!!!” Anakin nodded and waved his hand behind him, then took off down the hall.

Okay. That was Part 4!!! I know it was short, but it was longer than Part 3!!! Smile I'll be writing more later, but I don't know how much further I'll get by tomorrow. Wink The next update will be later. Razz Sorry! Hope y'all like it!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Oh I love it! I cant wait to read part five!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Awesome! You really capture Anakin's character well! Smile I wonder what will happen in the next part. Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Haha, thanks!! Wink
Rex'sGirl: I'm glad you love it! I'll be working on Part 5!! Wink
Rachel: Thanks! I wasn't sure if I got Anakin right, and that coming from his little sister means a lot! Wink I wonder what will happen too!! I'm not even sure yet! Smile LOL!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Yay! I cant wait to read part 5! I totally agree with Rachelisajedi! You really captured Anakin Jedi~Chick!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 pm

This is great, Jedi~Chick! I am wondering one thing though. How is Anakin going to become the Chosen One if Mace Windu kills Palpatine?

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm

That was amazing Jedi~Chick!!!!! I can't wait to read more! I'm glad you're feeling better. Smile

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks girls!! Smile

Rex'sGirl, thank you!!

Allishmalli, I was thinking about this in the shower (I think best when I'm wet) and I think I found the answer......Mace won't kill Palpatine. You'll just have to wait and see. Let's just say this story is VERY AU. Razz Wink

Satine, Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!! Smile I am feeling much better, thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:55 pm

I love it!!! I'm creating a fan fiction story too. Can I have your charecters meet my charecters I'm my story? I'll post my fan fiction real soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Maybe we could have a fan fiction where all of our characters could meet!

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

I agree!!!!!!!! Smile I hope it isn't copy right Jedi~chick, because I used your Falon name without asking..... sorry. :( :embarrassed:
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm

No, no!! It's fine!!! I'd be honored to be in your fanfic Atina!!!! We should definitely do that!!! Smile I'd even be willing to change my story around so they would work together!! Wink Just let me know!

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm

ok... I need you, ahsoka, Anikan, obi-wan, and Rex to go to this Seperatist school...... That is all I need! Smile I'm ATINA and Jaster is the other main character... I'll PM it to you!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Sounds great!! PM it to me!!! Smile I can re-arrange the story, and add in Parts, so just send me what you have, and I'd be glad to work on mine to incorperate it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 pm

cool!!! Smile I'll PM it to you tonight! Smile My mom hasn't even read it... btw, the verbs MIGHT be present, then Past tense, then Present again.... Can you check that??? I'm really bad that editing...
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:10 pm

yeah, sure! I'm pretty good at editing, so I'd be glad to help! Wink

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Atina wrote:
ok... I need you, ahsoka, Anikan, obi-wan, and Rex to go to this Seperatist school...... That is all I need! Smile I'm ATINA and Jaster is the other main character... I'll PM it to you!
I was going to do that! You read my mind Atina!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!   

Back to top Go down

I'm trapped in the Star Wars Universe!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next