One of a Kind.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: One of a Kind.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:33 pm

I really wanted to write this fanfic before it slippes my mind and I forget about it! I might even bring me into the story! But idk! Cool Ok I really want to know what yall think of it! Im not the best writer in the world so its not going to be like Jedi~Chick's or Ashimalli's! Razz

One of a Kind
This story is a story about a force sensitive clone. You can think Im weird if you want but I really wanted to do a story about it! His name is Jerex he is only a cadet on his way to becoming a commander! This is his journey. I dedicate this story to a guy from clone wars adventures named Ben Carming he gave me the idea for this story! Thank you Ben! Hope yall enjoy!
Chapter 1

Rain poured down on Tipoca City roofs. It wasnt just any ordinary storm but a hard unrelenting storm the worse in Kamino history. This day wasnt so ordinary for the cloning facility a very special clone was in his final stages of the cloning process was emerging from his growth jar, his name would become Jerex. "He is emerging from the growth jar," one of the Kaminoin cloners said in her calm voice. She had done it over a million times so it wasnt anything new for her. Only if she knew that this peticular clone was going to become a very special one. "Cough! Ugh why cant I see anything? I can breathe! Where am I? Who are you?," Jerex asked with a tinge of fear in his voice. "Its ok you just emerged from your growth jar give your eyes time to adjust. You are in Tipoca City where all your brothers were born to fight for the Republic. I am Aurine Sobusk I helped clone you." Aurine soothed. Most clones didnt ask those kinds of questions or have any emotion behind their questions. Aurine showed Jerex to the refresher station to clean off the liquid he was grown in and change into his red cadet uniform.
(Three years later)
Jerex grew so much so fast in those few years. His body grew strong to carry his fallen brothers when in combat his hair grew like his other brothers neat and black. "So what do you think Rosh should I cut it or get a tattoo?," Jerex asked. "Well I dont know Jerex. Thats up to you." Rosh answered. "He could feel his brother trying not to laugh at him. I know what your thinking Rosh!" "How?" "You know I can read people's minds its a gift I have. You know that." "Yeah I know Jerex its still just creepy. No clone has ever been able to do that before and you know it!" "Yeah but I am a special one!" "Yeah very special!" "Very funny Rosh!" 'Liberty squad and Defender squad to the practice arena," the trainer calls the squads to the training area. "Oh they called my squad! Blast! Defender squad always go first!" Jerex exclaimed. "Oh Jerex dont be a whiner!," Rosh laughed.
PZOW! ZHAT! Stun blots whizzed over Jerex's head. "Blasted clankers! Cant they aim right for a change and give me a challenge!," Jerex exclaimed as he pulled up the DC-15 to snip a droid from the citadel."Jex! Heb! MOVE! This challenge isnt going to finish itself!," Jerex orders his brothers. "YES SIR," Jex and Heb answer back. Jerex rushes in front of Jex and Heb to give cover fire. "Got to stay alive! Well sane and concious! Must keep moving," Jerex tells himself. All of a sudden Jerex stops in his tracks. Little did Jerex know he was having a vision of the future. Heb falls and screams in pain, droids surround his fallen body and aim their weapons to Heb's motionless body. Jerex watches his brother run toward five droids. "Heb no," Jerex yells at his brother. He knew the bolts would just stun him but it would go against his instinct not to help his brother. Jerex hears a cry of pain and sees his brother fall. "NO!," cries Jerex. He runs toward his brother with his DC-15 firing towards the droids who fell his brother. All his shots score and he dodges the random blasts from the training droids. He pulls his fallen brother onto his muscular shoulders. "This is what I was bred for! C'mon you clankers!," Jerex cries out in anger. Jerex turns around and sees Jek give him cover fire. "We must finish," Jex cries. "We will!" Jerex carries his brother through the rest of the challenge. He congratulated for taking great care of his fallen brother after the training period was over. "Thanks Jerex I know they wouldnt have killed me but I owe you one brother," Heb tells his brother. "No you dont Heb I want to take care of my brothers." Jerex turned toward the refresher station to clean himself and change into a clean pair of his cadet uniform. The warm water washed away the sweat from the training and made him feel more comfortable. He could hear his brothers messing with each other from secretly turning the water cold, tripping a brother, or slapping each other with a towel. Jerex chuckled.
Jerex climbed to the top of the bunks, pushed the button to slide the bed out, and threw a pillow at Jek. "Hey! whats the deal?, "Jex cries. "Oh nothing just a little joke Jex'" Jerex laughs. Jex wings the pillow back at Jerex where it just stops and floats in mid air for a second. "Wow did you see that?," Jerex asks. "See what?," Jex turns around, "I was looking for more ammo to throw at you!" "Never mind." Jerex climbed into his bed and sealed it shut for a night rest. "How did I do that?," Jerex wonders before a long peacefull sleep over takes him. In the morning Jerex still wonders how he did that. "I have only seen Jedi do that! Maybe I'm a Jedi, but that is impossible. No clone has ever had any Force powers," Jerex mutters under his breath. "Hey Jerex join us for lunch!" Heb and Ross yell. "Sure be there shortly!" Jerex sat down with the dehydrated rations they serve in the cloning facility. Jerex brothers were laughing and tossing food at eachother not noticing that he was just looking at his food. "Should I tell them or not," Jerex wonders. "Hey Jerex did you know that tomorrow they are bringing Jedi over here to see our progress?" Heb asks his Jerex. "No I didnt Heb that is really cool," Jerex says without much enthusiasm as his brothers. "Jerex whats wrong?" Ross asks. "Nothing Ross." "Are you sure? You seem very distracted." Well I think I might have some sort of talent no clone has every had before." The other clones stop teasing eachother and throwing food at eachother to see what Jerex was talking about. "I think I might be Force sensitive!," Jerex tells his brothers. Heb, Ross, Hotshot and Spark start bursting out laughing. "You think your Force sensitive," Heb says wiping a tear from his eye. "Yes I do!," Jerex cries out. Jerex leaves the table and runs to his quaters. "I'll show them," he thought to himself, "I will become a great Jedi or clone someday because I know I have Force powers!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm

That's good! I like it!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

l love it!! Very Happy Very great job!!! Very Happy I don't think it's weird that a clone is Force sensitive, I used the idea myself in a story once. Smile Keep writing/posting!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:45 pm

I love it!!! You're doing great! I love the idea of a force sensitive clone. Post more soon!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 pm

What a great story! I love it! Jerex is really brave! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 am

Thank you everyone!!! I will start on chapter two tonight! Thanks again y'all are great!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Ok chapter two is done and rearing to go!!! Ok Im kind of making this a romance but nothing to romanticy because I do not like romance! Razz Oh and warning Im not a very good writer! Rolling Eyes
One of a Kind
Chapter 2

Jerex trained hard the rest of the night preparing for the Jedi's arrival. He pushed himself to the brink of exhaustion but he thought it still wasnt good enough. "Still not good enough! I have to be the best!" Jerex yelled at himself. "JEREX!!!," came a voice of one of the human medics at the facility named Tyria Durrun. "What? Im training I must be the best!," Jerex exclaimed. "But its not healthy Jerex. You cant push yourself." Tyria begged. "I must be the best clone in the army a group of jedi are coming and I have talents no other clone has had!" "But Jerex you must not do this to yourself. I know you are Force sensitive and I know you will become something great but not like this! This is madness!" "Wait," Jerex interrupts, "You know Im Force sensitive?" "Yes I have been watching you Jerex. I want whats best for you." "Wait a minute Im confused how do you know Im Force sensitive and you care about me? Nobody cares for a clone!" "Im a different type of medic clone or not I care whats best for the people I take care of." Tyria mumbles ignoring the first question. "I have never heard of a medic that cared about the clones they take care of. They seem like we arent humans just droids with flesh and no feelings." "But I know different Jerex you have more emotions and sensitivity that is the Force in you. I have a plan try to get one of the jedi alone and tell them about your unique gift show them. I know they will take you to the Temple I just know it! You will become a Jedi!" "Ok I will follow your plan. But i hope they dont laugh at me." "They wont Jedi listen they dont laugh at something important. Now go to the refresher and get some sleep your going to need it." Tyria walks away but not before she gives Jerex a hug.
Jerex awoke to all the clones rushing to get ready for the Jedi's arrival. "Blast I slept in!," Jerex exclaims he runs toward the refresher to take the quickest shower in the history of Kamino, runs toward his locker, puts on his cadet armor, and grabs his weapon of choice a DC-15 Blaster Rifle. "Ah now Im ready in record time. Good morning gents ready to impress some jedi?" Jerex asks his men. "Sir yes sir!" Heb, Jex, Rosh, and Hotshot say in unsion. "So do we know who the Jedi are?" Jerex asks with excitment tinged in his voice. "I saw General Kenobi sir," Rosh says excitedly. "I saw General Fisto and General Ti," Hotshot speaks up. "And I saw General Secura," Rosh finishes. "Good lots of great Generals to watch Defender squad take out some clankers. What do you say men are we ready to blast some droids?" Jerex asks his men. "YES SIR!," they shout in unsion! "Good men!" After the challenge was over Jerex sent his men to get cleaned up and get some grub. He wanted to be alone to find one of the Generals to talk to. "I feel I should go this way," Jerex thinks to himself. It was The Force guiding him right to Kit Fisto. "Hello Jerex wasnt it?" Kit asks with a grin on his face. "Yes sir." "Great job you and Defender squad you will become a great clone for the Republic." "Thank you General but I really need to talk to you in private." "Oh well Im sure its most important. I will follow you Jerex."
Jerex leads them to a hardly used armory. "Wow dont they ever clean this place?," Jerex wonders to himself. "Ok Jerex what is on your mind?," Kit asks with a genuine smile. "Well sir Im different from my brothers," Jerex begins. "Yes all you clones are different personality wise," Kit asks with a question expression on his face. "No sir I mean special talents. Talents that no other clone has ever had." "Like what?" "Well just the other night I held a pillow in the air without my hands. Jex threw it at me and it just stopped in mid air! Then before that my team and I were training then I had I dont know what you call it but I saw Heb fall and droids surround him before it happened I saved Heb because of it!" "Jerex I know what you had! You had a vision you saw the future! Here lift this container. Feel dont think; let the Force flow through you." Jerex concentrated slowly the container rose in the air. Slowly Jerex put the container on the ground. Jerex let out a breath he didnt even know he was holding. "Well I be! You are Force sensitive Jerex!," Kit exclaimes his brown eyes growing wide, "I have to take you to the Temple the Jedi Council will want to know about this." "Do I have to go now?" "If you want to its up to you Jerex. You can become a Commander in the Clone Army or you can become a Jedi General and lead the army." "I will tell you my desicion in a couple hours I promise General." Jerex wandered down the Cloning Facility halls. Deciding what he should do this choice wasnt a easy one nor should it be. Being bred and born to become a soldier just like his brothers before him Rex, Cody, Echo all great clones. Or he could become a Jedi Knight maybe even a Master. Leading a army; being a Defender of Peace. "What should I do?," Jerex almost cries out.
Jerex keeps walking down the hall oblivious to someone special coming towards him. "Jerex," Tyria calls out. "Hello Tyria," Jerex answers back. "So how did it go with the Jedi," Tyria asks with wonder in her green eyes. "Well I have to make a desicion do I want to be a soldier like I was bred for? Or do I want to become a Jedi the first clone ever to become a Jedi?" "I think you should choose whatever feels right to you Jerex. I know you will pick whats best," Tyria tells him she gives him a quick hug and races to the medical ward to help the injured clones pouring in. "Tyria is beautiful. Wait I cant think about that right now I must make a desicion. I choose becoming a Jedi!" Jerex walks down the hall looking for the Jedi to tell him of his choice. "I wonder if I will ever see Tyria again," Jerex asks himself and looks back to see her long blond hair swinging around her.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 am

I love it!!! You're not a bad writer! You're really good! I can't wait to read more!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 pm

DutchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I love it!!! You're not a bad writer! You're really good! I can't wait to read more!
YAY!!! Im so glad you like it!! All the comments from y'all make me feel so good!!! Thank you everyone! Thank you for saying im a good writer DutchessSatineKenobi I cant tell you how much that means to me!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Ok I finally have Chapter three done I hope you enjoy! Im praying I wont get writers block on this one!
One of a Kind
Chapter 3

The stars turned into blue streaks leaving Jerex awed. This was his first time seeing a ship jump into hyperspace it was amazing to Jerex. The ship was kind of cold and hard not like his home Kamino. The beds werent near as comfy as his bed in Tipoca City barricks. "I wonder what Tyria is doing? I wish I could have said goodbye." Jerex thinks with sadness growing in his heart. Jerex layed in his bed wondering how his brothers were, missing seeing 99 around, and most of all he missed seeing Tyria and her hugs! "I hope one day I can see her again!," Jerex thinks with his sadness growing. Jerex promised himself he wouldnt think about her but he was falling for her. Jerex dozed the rest of the way to Coruscant dreaming of Tyria with her dazzling green eyes and soft golden blonde hair.
Coruscant

The Jedi Cruiser landed on the floating durasteel platform 47-Q7 beside the Jedi Temple. Jerex was a little a nervous he admitted to himself being the first clone brought to the Jedi Temple was scary. He walked through the massive carved doorway and was introduced to Anakin Skywalker and his padawan Ahsoka Tano. "Hello Jerex you are a very lucky clone." Anakin greets him. "Thank you General Skywalker. " "Please just call me Anakin till you make a desicion please." "Ok Anakin." "Hello Jerex!" Ahsoka greets him. "Hello Ahsoka is it?" Jerex asks. "Yes it is. Are you excited to be here and maybe be the first clone/jedi ever?" "Yes I am I cant wait to learn everything I can." "Well here comes your guide." Anakin tells Jerex. Jerex sees a Mirax female wearing a brown headress and matching robe split down the middle with a pair of tight leggings and with a sash in the front. Next came a younger Mirax female with a blue headress with black markings with a brown top and skirt. Both had a olive green complection the Jedi Master had a traditinol tatoo underneath her lower lip while the padawan had her tatoo across her face beneath her eyes. Jerex thought they were very powerful yet with a soft side to them. He wasnt sure whether he should bow or salute so he just decided to salute since that was what he was taught during his training on Kamino. "Hello young clone I hear you are something very special. My name is Luminara Unduli but you may call me Master Luminare or Master Unduli." "Yes Master Unduli." Jerex says with as much politeness he could muster. Clones werent really taught how to be polite just say 'yes sir' or 'yes general' and you were fine. "This is my padawan Barriss Offee," Luminara continued, "I will be your guide I will show you around the temple and I will show you to you chambers. There should be a fresh change of clothes there for you." Luminara finished.
Jerex followed Luminara down the long tan hallway with a plush scarlet carpet. Jerex was looking around taking it all in he saw the various rooms for different things Training Area, Instructor Office, Lightsaber Closet, Master Yoda's Quaters, and a long hallway filled with chambers. All the chambers took up more than half the Temple. Each Jedi had his or her own chamber. Next to last Luminara showed him the Room of a Thousand Fountains. Jerex fell in love with this area so green and lush. The fountains made a soft rushing water sound the water drizzled over the little pebbles making the most wonderfulest noise Jerex had ever heard. He saw a nice crystal clear pool it had a waterfall at the end. The lights above the water showed a synthetic light for night and day. "Isnt the room relaxing Jerex?," Luminara asked breathing in deep trying to take in all the lush smell of the rare and exotic plants from different planets. "Yes Master Unduli. What is this place for?" Jerex asks looking at the beautiful and peaceful place. "This place is for meditating and relaxing. The padawans love to come swim in the pool. This was the most favorite place in the Temple of a great Jedi Master named Qui-Gon Jinn. He loved the soft pitter patter of the fountains, the vibrant and lush plants, and hearing the younglings playing in the water." The tour of the Room of a Thousand Fountains was over with and Jerex was dissapointed he didnt get to see more of it and stay in there longer.
The last stop of the tour was his chambers it was simple painted a light tan to keep the room pleasent. He had a refreasher station, a closet filled with jedi robes, and a nice comfortable bed. "Wow what a view!," Jerex exclaimed looking out the window at the blue sky filled with air traffic. "Im glad you like it Jerex. Well get a little rest and freshen up tomorrow you meet the Jedi Council." Luminara said. "Thank you Master Unduli." "Your welcome Jerex enjoy your stay and feel free to look around the Temple." "I will Master Unduli."
Before Jerex took a shower he wanted to go to the Room of a Thousand Fountains he loved it there. He could probably get some peace there to. He made the journey there in a matter of minutes it turned out that the room wasnt very far from his chamber. He was a few other jedi he didnt know their names so he just nodded his head to them in greeting. He got alot of strange looks jedi werent use to seeing a clone in jedi robes. Finally he made it he could hear the soft water running and the leaves rustling from the wind a fan was creating. Jerex walked towards a bench right next to the fountain he could feel a slight mist. All of a sudden he hears a voice, "Hi Jerex. I see you like this room to?" It was Ahsoka Tano. "Hello Ahsoka yes I really do. We never had anything like this on Kamino." "I have never visited Kamino. Whats it like Jerex?" "Well its always rainy but its not to bad once you get use to it. Um the Kaminoins ride these huge creatures called Aiwhas they can fly and go under water." "Wow that is really neat Jerex! Maybe we can talk tomorrow," Ahsoka stifles a yawn, "I really need to get some sleep. I had fun talking to you Jerex I hope you can become a jedi I know we will become best friends." "Thank you Ahsoka you will be a good friend. I cant wait to talk tomorrow goodnight."
Jerex went back to his chamber took a nice long shower, changed into his night robes, and fell asleep. His last thought was 'Tomorrow I face the Jedi Council. May The Force be with me.'
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Yay! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 pm

After I get some of my papers tthat are due soon done today! I will start on chapter four I promise!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 pm

I need yalls help deciding something! Who should be Jerek's teacher? I would really appreciate anything!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:56 pm

That was great Rex'sgirl!!!!!! Very Happy I think Barriss and Luminara's species are called Mirialan. I'm not sure though. Wink Wow, that was great!!!!!! I'm not sure for the Master either...if I think of anything I'll let you know!!!!! Also, you're a great writer!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Sorry about the species mixed up I should have looked in the book! Rolling Eyes Mesa change it now! Thanks I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 pm

No problem!! Wink I just thought I'd point that out. Smile

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks for doing it!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Haha, no problem. You really like that Rex smiley, don't you??? Wink LOL!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Lol! Yes I do!!!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:11 am

Maybe you could make up your own character to be his master. That would be fun.

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Yeah I could I like that idea! Very Happy Quick question Satine you have any Kowekian (I know I spelled that wrong) Monkey Lizards left? Rex doesnt want me getting one but he will just have to get over it! Lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm

LOL Laughing yes, I have three left, and you can definantly have one! Just be sure to keep it out of view from Mace Windu, he hates monkey lizards (I learned that the hard way)

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Lol! Thanks! Oh boy Rex is not happy but im giving him the puppy dog eyes! I always win with those! Wink Can do I have to hide Rex from him so im use to hiding stuff from him!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:39 pm

I love my monkey lizard!!!!!!! Satine had to get rid of it quick, so she gave me my baby Lilac. Wink Mace Windu found it once.....stealing a banana from the Mess Hall. Then poor Lilac was out on the street. But she came back to my window. Now she hides in my closet whenever Mace Windu comes by!!!!!! XD I love her........and Palpypie. But he's a bad boy. emperor-------- That's why he's on a leash. Smile LOL!!!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:40 am

Lol! Bad Palpypie bad! Lol! Aaww Lilac sounds like a naughty girl herself! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of a Kind.   

Back to top Go down

One of a Kind.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next