Share | 

Life with the Skywalkers!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks Rex'sgirl!!!!!! Very Happy :rex: You just made me smile. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 pm

You really capture the characters perfectly! Your welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks!! I love to hear your comments!!! I'm so glad you think so!!!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Your welcome! I love hearing your comments on my stories they make me feel very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Smile Thanks! And I think it's wonderful that we can encourage each other like that! It's what God would want us to do! Wink And it helps make people feel good!!!! Very Happy captain rex

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Im glad we can do that! Its definitely something God wants us to do Im im more than happy to do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Totally loved Mara @ the end! I was totally LOLing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm

When are you going to write the next part???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Actually, the next part is done......I just haven't had time to post it!! xD Maybe tomorrow I will. Wink Thanks for the encouragement girls!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Sun May 22, 2011 8:24 pm

You welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 12:52 am

That was awesome!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Y'all ready for Chapter 6??? Smile Here it is!!!! The formatting is SO weird on my laptop, so forgive me if it's hard to read. Razz

Chapter 6:
(Okay, this chapter is going to be fun! The Skywalker/Solo clan is still on vacation, but it’s now Imperial Day aka Luke and Leia’s birthdays. So the families are going to Naboo to celebrate/visit their mother’s grave. Anakin and Padme might show up, and that will be because I was totally inspired by my good friend Endor, who wrote Force Ghosts Anakin and Padme at Luke and Mara’s wedding. Now I’m borrowing that idea. Alright, I’ll shut up and just get on with the story. Razz)
*Luke’s POV*
Mara was bouncing up and down on top of a suitcase, trying in vain to get everything to fit. “Need some help?” I asked, using the Force to shove the lid of the suitcase down and zip it up. “Unnecessary use of the Force…” she muttered but smiled and kissed me for helping her. “C’mon birthday boy, Leia and Han are waiting in Docking Bay 94.” I smile, because last time I heard the words “Docking Bay 94,” I had just met Han and we started this insane adventure we call our life. I grabbed the two suitcases, and then the baby bag and followed Mara out into the small living area of our hotel room. “You ready?” I asked Ben, who gripped his little suitcase tightly. “Yes Daddy!” he said sweetly and I gave his shoulder a squeeze. “Good.” I said, “Your Aunt Leia and Uncle Han are waiting for us down at Uncle Han’s ship.” Ben nodded and smiled. “He goes fast!” he said indicating Han’s reckless flight of his ship, The Millennium Falcon. “He does.” I agreed, and yelled to my wife, “C’mon Mara! Ben’s halfway out the door!” I heard Mara’s muffled, “I’m coming, I’m coming!” and she emerged carrying Padmè, two bags, her purse, and a baby bottle. I laughed as the baby started to pull on Mara’s bright red hair. “Okay gang,” I said to my family, “Let’s go!” Ben lifted his hand in the air, and shouted, “TO NABOO!!!!!” I laughed and followed my five year old out the door.

*Leia’s POV*
Today is special. It’s Luke and I’s birthdays. It’s also Imperial Day. Now it’s more than that though. So many things happened on this day that it’s insane. I mean, the Empire was born on this day, we were born on this day, our mother died on this day, and our father went to the Dark Side. Not to mention that the Jedi were slaughtered, the senate and the Republic dissolved, and thousands of others were killed. Imperial Day holds very important meaning for our families. Luke and I spend all of Imperial Day together, no matter what. Even if he’s got important business to attend to for the Jedi, or if I’m supposed to be in a meeting for the New Republic, we both shove all other duties aside to be together, as siblings, as a family. Han usually backs off on Imperial Day, knowing that it’s an important day in the Skywalker family’s history, but he ALWAYS treats me like a Princess on this day. His usual taunting and teasing diminishes and he takes on the role of the dutiful and thoughtful husband who takes good care of his wife. I have to say that I dearly love that Han Solo almost as much as the usual cocky and sarcastic Han. The kids know it’s their mom’s birthday and they and Han go out of their way to make me feel special. Jacen already gave me a card and a necklace that he said he picked out himself, Jaina gave me a handmade card and she made me breakfast in bed (with some help from a certain nerfherder I know), and Anakin gave me a bracelet that matches the necklace Jacen gave to me. To be honest, I was touched. Han gave me the ‘royal treatment’, giving breakfast in bed, taking care of all the chores and packing, and even keeping the kids in check so that they wouldn’t be fighting. Luke and Mara arrive in the docking bay, which Han already informed me held meaning for him and Luke, even if this was Coruscant and not Tatooine. I smiled, reminiscing on how our adventures together truly started. Luke comes and gives me a huge hug, telling me happy birthday and that he loves me. I smile and give him a hug back, telling him the same thing. Mara helps Han load the Falcon, and then wishes me a happy birthday as well. Han gives Luke a ‘man hug’ tells him happy birthday and they joke about being in “Docking Bay 94” with each other. Mara and Han get into the ship with the kids, leaving Luke and I to spend some ‘sibling time’ with each other. Luke puts his arm around my shoulders, much like he did after Bespin, all those years ago. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed. “Happy Birthday Ley,” he said quietly, and winked at me sweetly. I giggle and we walk into the Falcon together. “Just like old times,” I said and Luke grinned. “Except for Mara,” he mentioned, and I nodded. “True, but she’s part of the family. She’s a Skywalker now, that’s for sure.” Luke smiles and said, “Can you believe it Leia? It’s been almost twenty years since we rescued you on the Death Star.” I shake my head and replied, “I feel old.” Luke snorts at me. “39 is not old Ley!! We’re the same age! If you’re old, that makes me old too!” I laugh and playfully punch Luke’s shoulder. “Yeah, but that makes Han ancient.” Luke laughs and punches me back. “What does that make Mara?” I asked him. “She’s about a year younger than me,” he answers, “so that makes her the baby of the four of us.” I nod, and giggle at him again. He hugs me again, and we take our seats in the Falcon.

*Mara’s POV*
I was surprised at Solo. He actually invited me into the cockpit of his precious ship. He asked me to co-pilot, which surprised me even further. “Okay Jade, you KNOW this is only temporary,” he reminded me as I sat down in the co-pilot’s chair, grinning like a Nexu at him. “It’s for Luke and Leia’s birthdays isn’t it?” I asked, still grinning. Han grinned back and said, “You’re catching on fast,” I nod and roll my eyes at him. “Luke and Leia always spend their birthdays together,” I point out, I’ve been married to the man for almost 6 years, you’d think I’d know the drill by now. Han nodded but said, “True, but this birthday is special because we are going to Naboo. It’s where their mom grew up. She was the queen, and the senator of Naboo. So it’s going to be a little different.” I lay back in the co-pilot’s chair and grin at Han again. “You’re being real good about this trip Solo,” I said cockily, putting my boots on top of his dash, chuckling as I watch Han visibly wince as if it injured him to see his ship being ‘abused’. The only thing I could think of was that this was going to be very fun. See, Solo and I don’t exactly LOVE each other…..not even in a ‘brother to sister’ sort of way. It nearly sickens me to think I’m related to the man! Han and I come from…..similar backgrounds, though mine was an assassin and Emperor’s Hand, we were both Smugglers for a good portion of our lives. Han’s name was a popular one in the smuggling universe, and above all else he was my competition. Now we are….related. It’s just awkward if you ask me. He’s not a bad guy, Leia’s a good judge of character and they seem happily married and still very much in love, so I suppose he can’t be ALL that bad. Plus, he’s Luke’s best friend, and my Lukie is the best judge of character ever, seeing he’s the Grand Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, he can sense these things. So now Han and I are forced to spend some time together while our spouses have a chance to really catch up. I watch the kids, then I take Padme with me back to the cockpit. Even Han has to admit that he likes his niece. She IS pretty adorable, and Han offered to hold her for me several times. He’s actually really great with kids, despite my initial reaction to him, many years back. I played with Ben, Anakin and the twins for a while, letting Luke and Leia be alone in the main space of the Falcon. Over the four hours it’s taken us to get to Naboo, I’ve learned the true meaning of claustrophobia. I’m trapped in a ship that could likely fall apart with my husband, his sister and her husband, their three children, my son, and my nearly-two-year-old daughter. If it wasn’t cramped enough, I was mainly restricted to the galley, the rec room, and the cockpit, entertaining the kids while Han flew, Luke and Leia talked, and the baby slept. I hadn’t had an intelligent adult conversation all day (Solo doesn’t count as ‘intelligent’) and I was getting tired. Luke and Leia seemed to be having a good time, though each time I walked by the door to the main room, I heard different emotions. First laughter, hushed talking, more laughter, crying, talking again, more crying, more laughing, and by the time I walked past to get the kids some snacks and heard Leia crying I was curious. Was Luke alright? I felt him through our Force bond, and he assured me he was just fine, but I felt him crying too. Why? What was wrong? I grabbed the snacks and gave them to the kids, then made my way back to the cockpit to talk to Han. “Solo,” I said to him, getting his attention as I walked into the cockpit, “What?” he asked, already defensive if I accused him of something. He seemed to notice that I wasn’t mad at him, and that I was more concerned about something else, and he relaxed. “What’s goin’ on?” he asked, leaning back in his chair. “Our spouses are on a roller coaster of emotions,” I said, smirking a little. He just nodded and said, “I can imagine. This is their special day.”
“I know that it’s their day, but every time I walk past it’s a different emotion.”
“Like?”
“One second they’re crying, the next laughing, then just talking, then crying again…”
Han looked at me hard for a second. “Did Luke tell you what today really is?” he asked. “It’s Imperial Day,” I said, looking at Han as if he were a total idiot. I was the EMPEROR’S Hand. I’d be dead if I didn’t know what Imperial Day was. “It ain’t just Imperial Day Mara.” He said seriously. I take a seat next to him, and looked at him with narrowed eyes. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I know it’s their birthdays, and the day the Empire was born. And this is the day their mom died, and father went to the dark side and the Jedi were killed and….” Han interrupted me. “That’s all true,” he said, “but it’s more than that. Two days from now marks the 20th anniversary of our meeting. How it all started.” I raise an eyebrow, only half understanding him. “Didn’t Luke ever tell you how he, Leia and I met?” he asked. “Well, sort of,” I reply, “I know the story. But I haven’t exactly heard it in great detail. Luke has told me bits and pieces, but not everything.” Han nodded and leaned back in his chair again. “You wanna know?” he asked me. I smile a little and nod. “Bring it on Solo,” I said, picking up the sleeping baby from her cradle and holding her to my shoulder. Han smiled and replied, “Here goes….” I laugh a little as Padme instinctively wraps her tiny fingers around my curly red hair. Han grins at me and starts his story. “It all started on Tatooine…..” he began.

*Luke’s POV*
Leia and I sat across the holochess table from each other drinking cups of caf and catching up on everything in each-other’s lives. I talk about the Jedi Order, she talks about the New Republic and we both laugh and talk with each other for the first time in probably months. We’re both so busy that we don’t always make time for family. Leia commented that I spend more time with her family than she does. I laugh with her but agree. I took the Solo kids sort of under my wing, giving them special treatment at the temple because they are my niece and nephews. Mara is training Jaina, and I’m training Jacen and Anakin, and Leia. Leia and I then reminisce about all that happened 20 years before. We crack jokes about my height and how the first impression I left on my sister was that I was too short to be a Stormtrooper. We share laughter, and then a few tears as she remembers Alderaan. Then we can’t help but smile as we think back on the Battle of Yavin. She confides in me that when Han popped out of nowhere and saved me and the Rebellion, she really fell for him. “So that explains all the fighting the next four years produced,” I say earning a punch to the shoulder. We laugh some more about Hoth, and then cry over Bespin, talk in great detail about Endor, and contemplate everything else that has transpired since that fateful day aboard the Death Star. We both admit to feeling a sudden connection to each other, though not romantic, still very strong. I tell her that it was the fate of the Force that we all ended up where we ended up, and we both heartily agree that we wouldn’t trade this for anything. Then eventually we get on the topic of our trip to Naboo. From what we’ve uncovered, our mother’s name was Padme Naberrie Amidala, and she secretly married a Jedi named Anakin Skywalker before the start of the Clone Wars. I knew Anakin Skywalker was my father from Ben Kenobi and Master Yoda, and Leia and I did research to learn all we could about our mother. She was the queen of Naboo for four years, and during her term as queen the Invasion of Naboo took place, and she re-tied relations with the native Gungan race to help them win the war. After being queen, Padme Amidala took on the role of Naboo’s senator, which explains where Leia gets her love and passion for politics, and she was apparently a very good senator. Along with Bail Organa (Leia’s adoptive father,), Onaconda Farr, Mon Mothma and a few others, Padme was known for her determination and un-corrupt standards in the senate. She became pregnant with us when the Clone War was declining and the Sith were gaining control on the galaxy. My father then turned to the Dark Side, and after he turned she died, losing the will to live. She managed to live long enough to give birth to us, but she wasn’t able to hold on, even for us. Leia and I spent hours talking about the parents we never knew, even now being grown adults, and parents ourselves. She elaborated on what she told me so long ago on Endor, about how she remembered very little of her real mother. “She was very beautiful,” Leia said, “She was also sad. From what I can remember, she died in tears.” Leia looked at me with a few tears in her brown eyes. “I can only imagine why,” I say sarcastically, thinking about all the atrocities that happened on Imperial Day. Leia nodded and wiped at her eyes. Sometimes it’s hard to think that everything that happened, happened. Leia and I are twins. Separated at birth. That’s the kind of thing that I read to Ben as a bedtime story, about twins who were separated at birth, but then go on an adventure together and find out they are twins. I’ll often laugh at the irony of it all, seeing that it actually happened to me. I found my twin sister, she married a pirate, and then I found my princess, who actually wanted to kill me for the first year I knew her. Now though, it just seems like a blur, like life went by too fast. Leia and I make this annual time something special, but this year, with the newfound information on our mother, we decided to go to our mother’s home planet, Naboo. We know how much Mom loved this place, and decided to go ourselves. We were going to explore Theed, the capital city, and learn as much as we possibly could about Padme Amidala.

*Mara’s POV*
I was astonished at how introspective Han Solo could be. He told the story of how he, Leia, and Luke met, and then had their adventures, but he was so excited about it. He even teared up at parts! I was very surprised, to say the least. He was getting to the part about Bespin, and what Luke had told him about everything that transpired there. He told me that he couldn’t exactly say everything that went on because he was frozen in Carbonite then. I looked up from Padme and stared at him in near-shock. “You were frozen in Carbonite?” I asked him, with wide eyes. “Yup.” Was all he said. “For how long?” I asked with genuine curiosity. “A year.” I nearly gasped. “And you lived??” “Well, I’m here now aren’t I?” I chuckled at Solo’s sense of humor, but I could tell that being in Carbonite was not an easy thing to remember for him. It’s kind of like when Luke talks about Darth Vader, or Cloud City. “Bespin was the toughest time for everyone,” Han said. “I was frozen, Luke battled his dad, and Leia was left pretty much alone.” I nodded and laid back in the chair, letting him finish his story. He told me about Tatooine, and how he was rescued from the Carbonite there, by his now-wife Leia. I knew this part of the story though, because I was there. I was at Jabba’s palace watching as Luke tried to negotiate with Jabba. I was hoping the Rancor pit would’ve been the end of him, but Luke was smart, and managed to get out alive. I remember seeing Leia’s face light up when she saw him survive, and I remember her being dragged to the skiff with the blob Jabba himself. She was my replacement. Instead of me going with Jabba to the pit of carkoon, she went, and ruined my perfect plan to kill Luke when I had the chance. Now, looking back on it, it wasn’t my most brilliant plan ever. I didn’t know at the time that my future husband was the one with my silver bullet tagged upon him. I’m quite glad that plan failed. Han continues his story, moving on now to other things that happened, such as the Battle of Endor, (which I also knew fairly well) and the happenings on Bakura. We laugh, we cry, we smile, we talk. I don’t think I’ve EVER, EVER spoken to Han Solo so much in one sitting without needing to leave the room to get a drink. Seriously, we actually got along. It was a rare occasion. When we got up as the ship came out of hyperspace, I surprised myself by thanking him for telling me everything, and giving him a hug. At first, Han was apprehensive, but then returned the hug. “You sure are getting soft Jade,” he said, giving me that lopsided grin that somehow makes Leia go crazy in love with him. I laugh and shake my head. “Solo was the one getting all mushy over his missions.” He nods and gently pushes me out the cockpit. “Go check those kids; they’ve been quiet too long.” I laugh, but agree and do what he says. I find Jacen and Jaina being surprisingly good, eating a snack bar in the galley while talking quietly about vacation. Anakin was bopping in and out, being followed by Ben. I smile as they walk past, and as Ben stops and jumps onto my leg, smiling and saying, “Mommy!!! Uppy!! MOOOMMYYY!!!!” I laugh and lift the little boy in my strong arms, hugging him tight. Just then, my husband and sister and law come out of the main room, smiling, and seemingly happy. But after hearing Han’s story, I now know that this week holds so much meaning for the both of them, and that they’d be together a lot. I love Luke, and Leia, and I’ll even admit to liking Han….as a brother of course, so I’ll let them have their sentimental week on Naboo. I’ve never been one for sentiment, but after having two children, I’m learning that I want to savor and cherish small things, like Ben calling me ‘Mommy’ and asking for an ‘uppy’. It makes me feel special. Luke grins and kisses my cheek, then hugs Ben, taking him from my arms. Han comes from the cockpit, holding his niece in his arms. I smile and wink at him, taking the baby. Han just puts a hand on my shoulder, gives me that annoying grin again, and then kisses Leia passionately. First thought at their kiss: I wanna gag with their kids. Second: AWWW! Third: Where’s Luke? I need that!

*Han’s POV*
I cannot believe that I just told Mara Jade my life story. Jade and I aren’t the best of friends, but Luke loves her, and Leia trusts her, so she can’t be all that bad. Now, she’s all nice to me. She smiled at me, and winked at me, and I’m not sure if it’s genuine trust, or the fact that I just laid down my story for her. Maybe both. I’m starting to warm up to Jade…..Mara…..more now. She’s not that bad. Plus, she’s a perfect match for Luke. Almost as perfect as Leia and I. Now the Falcon is beginning to touch down in the Theed AirBay on Naboo. Luke grips Leia’s hand, as they walk down the Falcon’s ramp. I pick up my nephew Ben, and grab Anakin’s hand as we go down. Jacen and Jaina are already ahead of me, catching up with their mother and uncle. Mara holds the baby and follows me down the gangplank. She looks out the hangar bay doors and I watch as her eyes widen at the beauty of Naboo. “It’s so beautiful…” she breathes. “Yeah, it is.” I reply. Mara laughs a little and looks at me. “You know, if you were Luke, you would’ve said something along the lines of, ‘not as beautiful as you’, and I’d then have to choose between punching and kissing you.” I laughed at that, and said, “Then we’d better thank the Force I’m not Luke!!!” She nodded and doubled over in laughter. We stayed laughing for a moment, and then Luke and Leia called us to join the family. I put Ben down, and he follows after Anakin, while Mara still holds Padme. I smile, the prospect of Mara and I getting along for once, seems actually nice. Naboo is beautiful. Even I am moved. Mara seems excited to be here too. It just occurred to me that this is our first ‘real’ family vacation. We’ve got everyone now. Luke, Leia, Mara, Me, the kids, and the baby. Plus Chewie and the droids. The gang’s all here! I’m excited to see what this trip holds. It’s the first time in over 20 years that we can go to a different system without doing any work for the Rebellion or New Republic or the New Jedi Order, or anything. Excluding Leia and I’s honeymoon that is……and I’m sure Mara and Luke had a very relaxing honeymoon as well. The kids are running around the docking bay now, screaming slightly and obviously excited for their vacation. Leia gives me one of those ‘Looks’ and I run after the excited children. I grab a very giggly Ben, and make him walk with his mom. I take Anakin’s hand, and jerk my head towards Leia so the twins will know to go to their mother. Luke grins at me, and I wink back. I then drag the sixteen suitcases onto a gravelsled. Chewie comes and grabs it instead, my strength no match for his, and I chuckle. “Thanks buddy,” I tell him, and then walk with Leia. Leia smiles at me, and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I kiss her back, and Anakin, who is still walking next to me, makes gagging noises at our kisses. The adults laugh, while all the other kids join in the gagging. Finally, they stop, and we walk to the Theed Hotel. These Nabooians seem to like the name Theed. Their capital city is Theed. I saw at least four café’s and shops with the name Theed in them, and then there’s the Theed AirBay, and the Theed Hotel. Anakin yanks on my hand and points straight ahead. I look up from the map I’m holding to see a very large statue of a woman cast in bronze. I cock my head in curiosity, and tap Leia’s shoulder. She looks up and begins to walk faster toward it. Luke, Mara, the kids and I follow suit. She glances at the name on the plaque and then runs back and grabs Luke’s hand. She shows him the name and they hug excitedly. “It’s our mother!” she exclaimed to me, pulling me over to look. Luke takes Padmè from Mara’s arms and holds Mara’s hand. “Look Padme,” he said to the baby, “That’s your grandma.” Mara smiled and leaned over to read the plaque better. I read it closer too, and saw:
“Dedicated to PADMÈ AMIDALA, Queen and Senator of the Naboo. Her leadership during the Battle of Naboo has shaped our galaxy forever. She will live forever in our hearts. “
Then it gave her birth and death dates. I point at the death date. It’s today. Luke and Leia’s birthdays. Luke and Leia lock their gazes for a moment, and for a split second, I wonder if their sharing some kind of creepy Force Sibling Talk or something. Then they both look back at the statue. Luke looks up and says, “Look, there’s a Museum. We should go there.” Leia nodded. “That sounds like an excellent idea.” I nod, and inwardly roll my eyes at the name of the museum. Theed Museum.

Tell me what y'all think!!!!!!!!! According to Leia, (Lakehouse Leia...not fictional Leia) this is the best chapter yet! I need to know what you think though. I CRAVE CRITICSM!!!!! THe nice kind of course. Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 1:41 pm

That was one of the best yet!! You are such a good writer! I cannot wait to read more!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Aww!!!! Thanks so much Rex'sgirl!!!!! Very Happy *hugs* You're so nice! Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Your welcome! *hugs* Anything for a jeditacular friend!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Jeditacular!!! Awesome word....Razz LOL!

Thanks again!!!!

Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 8:52 pm

That I the best one yet!!!!!! I LOVED it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Lol! I made that up the other day!! All things star wars is jeditacular!!!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Yes you are sooo right!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Mon May 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Haha thanks everyone!!!!! Very Happy Love you girls! Wink

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 am

This IS the best chapter yet!!!!!!! Love it!!! You are such a good writer!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Tue May 24, 2011 7:00 am

Aw, thanks!!!!! Very Happy I like this chapter too. I think I'll write more today. I'm officially on summer break!!!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Tue May 24, 2011 7:45 am

Hurray!!! Lol XD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 am

Yay!!!! Summer Break gives us lots of time to write!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    Tue May 24, 2011 11:51 am

Absolutely!!! Very Happy I've already started the next chapter!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life with the Skywalkers!!    

Back to top Go down

Life with the Skywalkers!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next