HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

You read right, this fanfic is a homeschool fanfic. Wink I was up at 3 am the other night when this idea struck me. What would happen if our favorite Star Wars characters lived on earth??? What would happen if Padme was a homeschool mom? What would happen if Satine and Obi-Wan were married? What would happen?!?!?
Here's what happens. Wink I randomly came up with this, and Padme and Satine are modeled after two extremes of my mom, Obi-Wan and Anakin after my dad, Ahsoka loosely based off of me, and all the little kids after my sister. Wink I hope y'all like it!!!!! It's probably just going to be a bunch of funny things that happen to the families. The part with Padme and Ahsoka fighting is based off a true experience with me and my mom. XD Seriously. Razz Enjoy!!!!!! Very Happy

Padme was trying to do five things at once. She was: making a grocery list, making lunch, teaching algebra, helping the twins with spelling, and trying to clean the kitchen. So goes the life of a homeschool mother.
“Ahsoka! I’ve told you six times!!! X minus X will ALWAYS equal 0!!!!!!” Padme yelled, and her daughter Ahsoka groaned and banged her head on the table. “I HATE MATH!!!!” she cried, and Padme sighed in annoyance. “Mommy!!!!” Leia called from the family room. “Mommy!!!” Luke called as well. “What is it?” she asked, while stirring a pot of spaghetti ohs. “How to you spell special?!?” Luke’s five year old voice came from the other room. “S-P-E-C-I-A-L honey,” she called and poured the now-done spaghetti ohs into three bowls. She placed the bowls on the counter to cool, and then went into the family room. The twins Luke and Leia were both sitting at their school desks working on writing their spelling words. “Luke honey,” Padme said gently, “Special isn’t one of your words.” Luke nodded. “I know, but I want to know how to spell it. Leia said that she’s more special than me, so I learneded to spell it first.” Leia stuck out her tongue at her brother, and Luke did the same. Padme helped Leia with her finger spacing on her paper, and then went back into the kitchen. “Did you get it yet?” Ahsoka looked up miserably from the table and groaned again. “NOOOO!!!” she cried. Padme then heard distracted five year olds groaning in a similar manner: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” mocking their big sister. Padme sighed and showed Ahsoka the problem again. “Try it again Ahsoka, we did it yesterday.” She said. Ahsoka tried again, and Padme stopped her, “No, X goes there, not Y.” she said. “But Why?” Ahsoka demanded. “NO!” Padme said, losing her patience for the tenth time that morning, “Not Y. X!” Ahsoka groaned again and threw her pencil across the kitchen. “PICK UP YOUR PENCIL AND DO THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!” Padme yelled at her fourteen year old daughter. Ahsoka was beginning to throw a fit. “Soka’s mad!!!” Luke and Leia taunted from the other room. Ahsoka yelled and ran into the family room. Padme watched as the twins ran from the room with terrified expressions on their faces. “AHHH!!!” they screamed as Ahsoka chased after them. Padme sighed and rubbed her temples with her hands. “God help me,” she murmured as the twins and Ahsoka were running through the house screaming, the dog was barking, and just then, something crashed in the other room. It was probably her lamp. Again. Padme plopped down at the kitchen table in defeat. She picked up the phone and called her husband.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
“Anakin Skywalker,” Anakin answered his phone at work. Anakin worked as a mechanic for the city of Coruscant, Florida. He was underneath a piece of machinery when his cell phone rang. He rolled out from the machine to answer his phone. “Honey, you better come home because I am leaving.” His wife’s angry voice came through. Anakin panicked for a split second. Was he the reason she was leaving??? Then he remembered, they homeschooled their three children. Of course……that was it. Padme was having one of those, “I-don’t-know-why-I’m-doing-this” days. “Padme, just calm down. I’ll be home in like….” Anakin looked at his watch. “Give me like an hour. I wanted to finish this one thing, and then I’m free to go. Is it school?” he said to her. “WHAT DO YOU THINK?” Padme’s increasingly annoyed voice said loudly on the cell phone. “Alright, alright. Why don’t you go take some you time. Drop the kids here, and then you’ve got the rest of the night to gather your thoughts. Okay?” Padme tapped her foot and yelled something incoherent to Anakin, at the children. “Fine. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes.” Then she hung up. Anakin sighed and ran a greasy hand over his face. “Aw, sithspit,” he cursed now realizing that his face was covered in grease. He grabbed a rag and then pulled his cell phone back out. “Hey Obi-Wan,” he said to his best friend, “Call Satine, Padme’s lost it again.” Obi-Wan chuckled, “That’s the third time this week,” he mentioned and Anakin sighed. “Yes, I know. How about you and I take our kids out for a little while, and let the missus’ have some time alone.” Obi-Wan nodded and replied, “Sounds good. I’ll be over at the garage after I call Tina to drop the kids by.” Anakin nodded, “Good. We can handle them, right?” he said confidently. “Of course!” Obi-Wan said and then after saying goodbye to Anakin, hung up the phone and then called his wife.
Satine slammed her pen down and glared at her adoptive son. Seven year old Han was being a pain in the neck over reading…..again. He hated to read, and Satine was getting very frustrated. Then the baby started crying, and four year old Soniee came running from the nursery. “I didn’t do it!!!!” she shrilled while running away. Satine stood up and said to Han, “STAY. I’ll be right back.” Han grumbled something about how much he hated to read, but stayed put. Satine picked up baby Cora and rocked her. “Shhh,” she said soothingly, “Don’t cry. Mommy’s got you.” The baby smiled and cooed to her mommy, and then Satine heard a familiar, “boom-crash-mommy!” from Soniee. Satine groaned and went into the kitchen to find Han standing wide eyed in the middle of the kitchen, holding what was left of a coffee mug. He sniffed. “I’m sorry Mommy,” he said in a small voice, “I was thirsty.” Satine smiled kindly at him. She placed the baby in her highchair and then picked up the seven year old. She hugged him, and then little Han burst into tears, for his foot was cut by a piece of glass, and it was stinging. Satine helped him clean up, and placed a band-aid and a kiss on his foot. Then the phone rang.
“Honey,” Obi-Wan said sweetly to Satine on the phone, “Why don’t you drop the kids by my office. Padme’s having a bad day, and maybe you could help cheer her up.” Satine smiled and answered, “Well of course! I’m sure the kids would love to see their Daddy and Uncle Anakin.” Obi-Wan chuckled. “Who said anything about Anakin?” Satine laughed. “Obi, if Padme’s having a bad day, I can guarantee that she dropped the kids with Anakin and you two are going to take them out for a while.” She replied. Obi-Wan laughed too. “You know us so well Tina,” he said using his nickname for his wife. “I’ll be there in ten minutes.” She said, and then went to round up the kids.
“THAT’S IT!!!” Padme screamed. “GET IN THE CAR!!!!!!” she yelled to her children. Ahsoka, Luke and Leia stopped dead in their tracks, (they were still running around the house), and looked up at their mom. Padme’s anger was evident on her face. “NOW. Get your shoes on, and get in the car!” she seethed. The kids followed directions obediently for the first time that day. “Are we going to Daddy’s work?” Luke asked hopefully. “Yes. Now go.” Padme replied not-so-sweetly. Luke nodded and trotted off after Leia to put on his socks and shoes. Padme put the dog in his house, grabbed her purse, and dumped the not eaten spaghetti ohs down the sink. She threw on her flipflops, grabbed her sunglasses and went outside. “KIDS!” she called back into the house. “I’m Leaving!!!!!!!” she yelled, and three kids came running out of the house almost immediately. Ahsoka, Luke, and Leia all piled into the car, and Padme took off toward her husband’s work.
Satine smiled at her kids as she reached Obi-Wan’s office. Obi-Wan was the director of the Human Resources department of the city of Coruscant, Florida. Obi-Wan worked with 13 women in his department, he being the only man. The women all adored his children, and his wife. Satine came in and walked right through the “employees only” sign as she knew everyone there and her way around. Satine held baby Cora in her arms, and held Soniee’s hand. Han walked in front of them, smiling and motioning for his mom to come and follow. Satine did, and soon they reached Obi-Wan’s big office in the back of the department. Obi-Wan looked up from his desk and smiled. “Hello Darling!” He said sweetly to his wife. Obi-Wan stood up and kissed his wife, and then hugged Han and Soniee. He then took baby Cora from Satine. Satine smiled and kissed him back. “Alright I’m off!” she said, after kissing her kids goodbye. Obi-Wan smiled and watched as Satine walked away. Then he crouched down and grinned at his young children. “Okay kids,” he said, “Are you ready to go see Uncle Anakin and your cousins?” Han and Soniee cheered and looked ready to get going right then and there. Obi-Wan smiled, and said, “Great! Then as soon as I shut down my computer, we’ll go.” Han and Soniee smiled and cheered again, and Obi-Wan began to sign off of his computer. Baby Cora crawled around Obi-Wan’s office under the watchful eye of her big brother Han. “Han, Soniee,” Obi-Wan said as he put a few things into his briefcase, “put your shoes back on and put the stapler away. We’re going to go to Uncle Anakin’s office now.” The kids smiled and quickly put away Obi-Wan’s office supplies.
Padme stopped the car and got out, quickly unbuckling the twins and getting them out of her car. She was still on edge, and the kids all felt very sorry. “Mom,” Ahsoka started, “I’m really sorry. Please don’t be mad!” Padme shook her head. “I’m really tired of it Ahsoka!! We do the same thing with math EVERYDAY. Something’s gotta give.” Ahsoka nodded miserably. “There’s a big yellow bus that drives down our street every morning, and I’m this close to putting you on it!!” Padme cried, pinching her fingers together with the words “this close”. Ahsoka felt tears well up in her eyes and she ran away, into her Dad’s garage. “Daddy!!!” she cried, tears dripping now, she flew into Anakin’s arms. Anakin hugged his daughter, and put the wrench in his hand away. “What’s wrong?” Anakin gently asked Ahsoka. “Mom said she’s going to send me to school!!!” she said, and Anakin nodded. “Don’t worry Ahsoka, your mom is just upset right now. You know she doesn’t mean it.” Ahsoka nodded and let Anakin go. Anakin went and hugged and kissed his wife, and Padme, still in her irritated mood, tightly hugged and kissed back. “Hey, you’ll be okay. Just let it go Angel,” Anakin said soothingly, as he let Padme go. Padme pulled her purse up higher on her shoulder, and said goodbye to her husband and kids. “Oh, and I talked to Obi-Wan. Call Satine and she’s gonna meet you for some girl time!” Anakin called to his now walking away wife. “Thanks honey!” she called back, and waved her hand behind her. Ahsoka sat on a stool next to Anakin’s big machine that he was fixing, and sighed. “Don’t worry Ahsoka. As soon as Uncle Obi-Wan gets here, we’re gonna take all the kids out for some fun.” Ahsoka smiled and nodded at her father. “Okay!” she said and then Anakin looked around for the twins. Luke was going through Anakin’s tools, and Leia was playing with the radio. Anakin sighed and swept up the twins in his strong arms. “Alrighty you two. Please stay with your sister while I go get cleaned up.” He said. Luke smiled and nodded and sat next to Ahsoka. Leia did the same. “Ahsoka,” Anakin said mock-sternly, “Please watch your siblings until Uncle Obi-Wan gets here. I’m going to freshen up.” He said. Ahsoka nodded and spoke sternly to the twins while Anakin went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.
When Anakin re-emerged from the garage’s locker/bathrooms, he was dressed in his casual “daddy” clothes. He found the twins playing with Obi-Wan and Satine’s adopted kid, Han Solo. Obi-Wan was rocking the baby and Ahsoka held Soniee on her lap. Anakin smiled and greeted his best friend. “Obi-Wan!!” he said happily. “Hello Anakin!” Obi-Wan replied. Cora squealed as Anakin greeted the baby by tickling her tummy. Ahsoka smiled at her dad, and Soniee cried, “Uncle Anakin!!!” and leapt onto his leg. Anakin smiled and gave the little girl a hug. Then he clapped his hands together. “Well, where should we go?” he asked. Obi-Wan and Anakin glanced at each other as they got very mixed responses from the kids. Luke and Han wanted to go to the park, Leia and Ahsoka wanted to go shopping, and Soniee wanted dinner. Anakin smiled and said, “How about we get dinner first, and then to the park to work of that extra energy, and then we can do a little shopping.” Everyone cheered and the little ones jumped up and down in excitement. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan again and said, “I’ll drive.” Obi-Wan laughed but agreed. Anakin had an SUV, while Obi-Wan had a small car. After piling all the kids into the car, Anakin and Obi-Wan discussed where to take the kids for dinner. They both unanimously decided, “We’re going to Chick-Fil-A!!!!” Anakin exclaimed to the kids, who cheered and squealed excitedly. Luke, Leia and Han sat with each other in the back seat, while Ahsoka, Cora and Soniee sat in the middle row. Obi-Wan turned on the radio, and Ahsoka squealed and started to sing along when one of her favorite songs came on. Anakin rolled his eyes in somewhat disgust of the teenie bopper song. Ahsoka giggled as Leia tried to sing along, just to fit in with her sister. Then, of course Luke and Han had to start singing too, and Obi-Wan turned off the radio. Soon, the family reached Chick-Fil-A.

Okay, y'all probably are going to think I'm insane for having Obi-Wan and Satine adopt Han Solo, but it's gotta be like that for things to work out later in the story. Smile You'll see.....
Also, Coruscant, Florida isn't a real place, but 'Coruscant' sorta sounds like the city I live in so I used that. Very Happy I made it FL because A. I live there, B. There are beaches, and C. There's Disney World
I hope y'all liked it!!!!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!!!! If you don't tell me, I'll send my pet Emperor Palpatine after you!!!!!!!! emperor LOL! More to come!!!!! I'm still writing what happens next!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't like it I LOVE it!!!!! Oh I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 pm

LOL!!! I really like it! I've read a few stories about the Star Wars characters at school, but never a homeschool version. I love how Obi-Wan and Satine are married! They're so cute together!

The math arguements sound very familiar to me. My mom and I used to argue about math all the time when she would help me with my homework (actually, that's the reason she said no to homeschooling me, because me and her would argue too much) but now I've gotten better at it. Plus, she doesn't even remember half of the stuff I do in math. Razz

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:36 pm

LOL! I'm glad you two like it!!!!! Ugh, Math. That scene was TOTALLY after what I do half the time with math. XD Razz My mom and I ALWAYS argue about math. The parts with Padme and Ahsoka are about me and my mom. Then sometimes my mom is like Satine in my story and all calm and nice. Han hating reading is like my sister. xD Wink I'm still writing, and I'll post more soon!!!!!!! Thanks for your feedback girls! cheerleader

Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:42 pm

AHHHHHHH!!! I love it so much! Very Happy This is seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
I've always imagined that Anakin and Padme adopted Ahsoka! I love the whole idea of the story! I can't wait for the next part! Awesome job! *hugs* Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

AHHH!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Rachel you just made me feel so good!! Wink Thanks! Very Happy I'm so glad you like it!!!!!! I'll write more tonight and post it (hopefully) tomorrow!!!!!!! Thank you for reading!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:33 pm

XD I hate homeschool days like that. LOL I love it! Very Happy Poor Padme.... Razz

~Queen of The Lakehouse, Queen of Pride and Prejudice, & Destroyer of Internet Trolls!!~
My blog! -------> Organa Major
(I am also Leia Organa on this forum. Please feel free to call me Leia or Ley when I use this account.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thelakehouse.bigforumpro.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:35 pm

LOL!!!!!!! Me too!! Wink Poor my mom!!!! XD Seriously, this was me last week. Not good......
Glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Okay, so I decided to make this story a bunch of stories (or vignettes *spelling?* as they're called on Fanfic.net) of things that happen to the families. Wink I also decided that I'm going to base it off of my own life and experiences, so y'all are going to get a peek into my crazy life. Wink Plus, somethings will be AU so not everything that happens in this story will happen in real life. Razz BUT, I decided to name the chapters too. That first thing I posted was Chapter 1: Part 1: Nothing is ever easy for Mom.
Chapter 2 will be called, Chapter 1: Part 2: Days wth Dad
Smile I'm already planning Chapter 2: Princesses and Car Schooling
Very Happy What do y'all think? I'll get chapter 1 part 2 up as soon as I can. I'm still working on it. Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Mesa cant wait for part 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 pm

They should totally go to dance class. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

LOL!!! Amaranthine, The Dance Recital. Think about two little boys at a girls dance recital?!? Wink I can just imagine the possiblities. Wink So funny. I decided to make Chibi*Chick (my cousin) Barriss. Smile She'll be in Chapter 2, and in a lot of later chapters. Smile She'll be Padme's niece, since they've already got the Kenobi family as their "cousins". Wink It'll work....I hope. Razz LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 am

Okay!!! I finished Chapter 1: Part 2!!!!!!!! I'm just going to go ahead and post it. Chapter 3 is going to be long. Maybe 3 or 4 parts. Wink Also I think Chapter 3 will be my favorite part. Wink It's gonna be tons of fun. Very Happy Plus, the beginning really happened!!!!! And then it goes all AU to my Sunday. XD But that's the fun of AU!!! Alright, enough, enjoy!!! Wink

Chapter 1: Part 2: A Day With Dad
Obi-Wan and Ahsoka ordered the food while poor Anakin tried to get four young children and a baby seated. Ten minutes (and many different tables) later, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka arrived with dinner. Anakin and Obi-Wan joked and talked about ‘grown up’ things while the kids had fun amongst themselves. Ahsoka sulked about having no one to talk to while the little kids giggled and flicked food at each other for a long time. Finally, they finished eating and it was time to go to the nearby park. The twins were bouncing off the walls, taking turns poking at their sister. Luke would run up and flick Ahsoka’s back, and then Leia would run up and jab her side. “DAD!” Ahsoka cried, wanting to make the annoying poking stop, “Make. Them. Stop!” Anakin grabbed one twin in each arm and carried them like luggage outside and into the fresh late afternoon sunshine. Obi-Wan buckled the kids in, while Anakin started the car. Once everyone was back in the car, the families got back on the road and drove down the street to the park. Luke, Leia and Han flew out of the car and began to play on the playground, while Ahsoka carried her baby cousin Cora out for Obi-Wan. Soniee followed on her chubby little legs after her older sibling and cousins. Obi-Wan chased after the toddler and Anakin sat at a picnic table with his oldest daughter. “Ahsoka…” he started. Ahsoka glanced at him having a feeling of what was coming. “Honey, you’ve got to stop this with the Math. Your mom can’t handle it.” Ahsoka nodded and leaned sulkily on her dad. “Daddy, I’m trying, but I just hate it SO much!” Anakin shook his head. “What’s your favorite subject then?” he asked. “Writing.” She replied simply. “Which I didn’t get to do today because of MATH!” she exclaimed in anger. “If you finish your math faster, you would have more time to write.” Ahsoka nodded and then Anakin added, “Plus, you’re mom likes to surprise you kids. If you work hard and get your work done, you might get more surprises.” Ahsoka nodded again and remembered the last time her mom gave them a big surprise. She had taken them to Disney World for the day, to do school work. It was really, really fun. Anakin wrapped his arm around Ahsoka’s shoulders and gave her a squeeze. “Look,” he said pointing at the little kids. “Baby Cora wants in on the action.” Obi-Wan had set Cora down and the little baby was crawling away. Obi-Wan scrambled to catch the baby while trying to follow Soniee around as well. Anakin stood up and said to his daughter, “I’m going to help him. You round up the twins and Han okay?” Ahsoka nodded and ran after her siblings.
Padme greeted her best friend Satine tiredly. She and Satine were going out for dinner at their favorite restaurant, Chili’s. After ordering their usual, Satine sweetly asked Padme, “So what happened today? Obi said you were stressed…” Padme sighed and rubbed her face in her hands. “Ahsoka threw another fit over math…” she said, and Satine nodded, motioning for her to continue, “And the twins were being crazy again, and Ahsoka ended up chasing them around the house and breaking my lamp.” Satine stifled her laughter and said, “Again?” Padme nodded, “Again. I sorta flew off the handle and sent them to Anakin. I didn’t know what else to do Satine!” Satine smiled sympathetically. “Maybe you should have Anakin do math with Ahsoka. You know he’s good at it, and maybe he can get through to her.” Padme nodded. “That’s a good idea. He gets off of work usually by 4:30 or 5:00, so maybe that will work.” Satine smiled. “Good.” She said. “Han hates reading. It’s causing me some stress, but not that much…I mean, I’ve got more to worry about with the baby and the toddler running around!” she said partially sarcastic while laughing. Padme giggled and said, “The twins are a handful enough. I don’t know how you manage three under the age of ten.” Satine laughed and replied, “And you with a teenager?!?” Padme nodded and ran her hand over her face again. She nodded and lifted her face from her hands, still laughing with her best friend. “Things will be better. Just give it time Padme,” Satine said, kindly reassuring her friend. Padme nodded and smiled. “Thanks for cheering me up Satine,” she said, “I needed to get out for a while and have an adult conversation.” Satine smiled back and nodded, “I did too. We should do this more often.” Padme grinned, “Like we aren’t at each other’s houses enough!” Satine giggled and nodded in agreement. “That we are.” Then the food came, and Satine got Padme into a much brighter mood.

Anakin and Obi-Wan, (though they hated it,) took the kids shopping next. Anakin and Obi-Wan were not the wealthiest men in the world, and with growing families to care for, they didn’t have a ton of extra money to spend. Taking a teenager shopping only meant one thing, lots of dollar signs. Then you have four little kids who thought about only one thing, toys, toys, and more toys. The dads decided to take the kids to the mall, since Ahsoka wanted to look at clothes and the little ones wanted to look at the toy store. Ahsoka dragged her father towards the department that said “Juniors” and Obi-Wan was left alone with four small children and a baby. Then, the twins took off to hide and play in the clothing racks, Han following, and Soniee ran after Ahsoka and her father. Obi-Wan sighed and looked at his baby daughter. “Are you going to run off too?” he said sarcastically to the baby. Then he hailed Anakin to come back. Ahsoka stayed to look at the clearance rack, (which Anakin had smartly guided her towards), and Anakin ran to round up the little ones. Ahsoka picked up her little cousin, with whom she held a special bond, and returned to her father and uncle with two clearance t-shirts. Anakin looked at his daughter and said, “Ahsoka…how much are those?” Ahsoka smiled confidently and replied, “$2.99, on sale!” Anakin grinned at his daughter. “Well then. You can get them. Let’s check out.” Ahsoka smiled brightly and followed her father (still holding her little cousin,) towards the checkout counter. After purchasing the shirts, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, Soniee, Han and baby Cora all went down to the toy store at the other end of the mall. The second they got inside, Han, Luke, and Leia took off running. Ahsoka walked with Soniee to the pre-school section, while Anakin followed after Leia and Obi-Wan followed after the boys. Anakin found Leia staring up in awe at the selectment of Barbie dolls, and she picked out about ten already that she HAD to have. Anakin told her that she could pick one thing under five dollars. Leia threw a fit for a minute about not getting the $40.00 doll, but after some conseling from Anakin, she settled for the $4.99 single pack doll. Ahsoka helped Soniee pick out a toy, which was an adorable little rolling butterfly toy, that made noises when you squeezed it. Soniee immediately squealed and began squeezing the toy nonstop. Ahsoka smiled and held her tiny hand as they walked down the aisle back to their dads. Obi-Wan moved sleeping baby Cora onto up higher on his shoulder as he argued with Han and Luke. “But I want both…” Luke was saying and Obi-Wan (knowing he had just as much authority over Luke as Anakin did,) replied, “No Luke, you may pick one, but only the ones that your mommy will let you have.” Luke and Han were looking at Galaxy Battles action figures, and they couldn’t decide which ones they wanted. Anakin knew that with how stressed they were making Padme that the kids didn’t deserve toys or clothes or treats, but when it came to his little kids, Anakin was a big softy. Obi-Wan firmly told the boys that they were allotted one toy each, and then little Leia came trotting up with her dad in tow. “New Galaxy Battles Toys!!!!!!!” she cried, tossing the Barbie she picked out to her dad. She went through the action figures with her brother and cousin, and then picked one out. It was a Princess Keleia one, which Leia liked for the similarity of her name to the Princess’. Han (finally) decided on one of the characters who was a smuggler, and Luke decided on the main character who was a Jedi Knight, and his name was Mace Starkiller. Luke, Leia and Han were all excited to play with their new toys, and begged their dad to get them. Anakin agreed, and Obi-Wan paid for Soniee and Han’s toys. Then, after a long and tiring day, the family returned home.

Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:44 am

I love it! Smile Princess Keleia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

Smile Yeah....Thanks Amaranthine!!!!!!! Very Happy Galaxy Wars shows up quite a bit later on in the story. Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 am

I loved that chapter! Anakin is a good father! And the little ones are sooooooo cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:43 am

Ahh! Thank you!!!!!!! Smile I love the little kids, they're so adorable. I can't wait for y'all to read Chapter 3. It's going to be so fun!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm

I cant wait to read it! Your welcome! Maybe one day you can be a famous jedi author! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 pm

That was soooo good! I loved it! Ahsoka reminded me of me! Very Happy I loved Anakin, he's such a great dad! (new Anakin smiley I made) Very Happy I was smiling the whole time I read it!
This is such a fun story to read, you had a really creative idea! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 pm

LOL I loved it! Poor Obi-Wan and Anakin, having to control all the kids. The part about Luke and Leia hiding in the clothing racks sounded very familiar . . . LOL that made my mom so made when my brother and I were little.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Thats a really cool smile Rachel! You did great on it!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm

AHHH!!! *hugs Anakin smiley* Thanks Rachel!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy anakin anakin anakin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you girls!!!!! Very Happy I'm glad you all liked it!!!!!! I'm still working on the next part. Wink I LOOOOVE writing it! It's so much fun!!!!

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Jedi~Chick, those were fantabulous!!! I feel so sorry for your mom! Ya' know, I'm in Geometry. If you need help with Algebra, I'll be more than happy to help! I'm available most days of the week after 3 central time. I do concur, math does stink. I prefer English.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:00 pm

This is so fun!!! I love the families you put together--great occupations for Anakin and Obi-Wan, and their kids are great! I love the warm fuzzy feelings from Obi-Wan tenderly holding his baby girl! loveyoda How sweet! It's cool that you based the story off your own experiances--it makes the events in the story really realistic! Can't wait for the next part!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you so much Arda and Allishmalli!!!!!!! Very Happy
Arda, Thank you!!! Wink I know, Obi-Wan's a real sweetie. xD More of him and Satine coming up. Thanks, I'm having fun writing it!! Wink
Allishmalli, LOL! She's okay....but sometimes she has what I now call "Padme days". Razz I might just take you up on that offer sometime.... Wink Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!   

Back to top Go down

If We Weren't All Crazy, We'd All Go Insane!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next