Too Much Free Time 2!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Sorry it took so long to get this done!! Im happy to say that I am very proud of this chapter its the longest one I have ever written!!! Hopfully it will be good like the first Too Much Free Time!! I hope yall enjoy it!! Ps my dad came up with the name Glig! Lol!
Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 1
Jedi Scout Cookies

"JEDI SCOUT COOKIES," Ahsoka Tano screeched. "Ahsoka we want to sell cookies to customers not scare the customers aways," Barriss Offee told her friend. "Oh sorry I just want to make sure that we sell lots of cookies so we can go to The Galactic Fun Fair," Ahsoka says. "We will," Barriss assures her friend. Here comes Obi-Wan walking down the street with a basket full of bananas. "Hi," Obi-Wan yells at the padawans. "Hi Master Kenobi," Barriss tells him. "Hi Obi," Ahsoka says with a giggle. "Dont call me that! What are you girls doing," Obi-Wan asks. "We are selling cookies," Ahsoka tells him. "OH!!! Do you have banana cookies," Obi-Wan asks. "Your in luck Master Kenobi we happen to have 40,000 boxes," Barriss tells him. "Oh I will take them all!" Ahsoka and Barriss's jaws were on the ground. "Um thanks Obi," Ahsoka tells him while taking the credit chips. "Um Mater Kenobi how are you going to get all these cases home?" Barriss asks. "I have a way! *whistles* Back it on up boys!" Cody backs up a Jedi Cruisor and all Ghost Company piles out and starts carrying the cookies into the ship. After all of the cookies were loaded Waxer didnt want to go back into the ship but who could blame him! He already shared quarters with Boil. "Poor Waxer he has to have a quarters with Boil and all those cookies," Barriss tells Ahsoka. "Yeah good thing they werent Cheeto cookies," Ahsoka agrees.
Anakin comes walking down the street toward the Jedi Temple for a rest. "Hi Skyguy!!!," Ahsoka screams in greeting. "Hi Snips," Anakin answers her. "Hi Master Skywalker would you like to buy some cookies," Barriss asks him. "Sure Im in a cookie mood today," Anakin answers. "Ok we have.... wait can I call you Ani," Barriss asks. "No you cant! Only Padme can call me that!" "Why can she only call you that AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIII," Ahsoka teases him. "Ok that is it Snips!!!!" Anakin chases her around and around and around till they are to tired to run anymore. "Ok I think I want to go to my quarters and take a nap now. But first I will buy cookies like I promise," Anakin tells the padawans. "Ok Anakin we have chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, coconut mint patties, and pizza flavored cookies dipped in chocolate." Barriss gives him the choices. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I WILL TAKE THE PIZZA ONES THEY ARE MY FAAAAAAAVORITE!!!!," Anakin squeals with delight and that makes the girls laugh. They give Anakin his box of cookies and he gives them a couple credits. Ahsoka and Barriss waited for hours for another customer but none came and the sun just kept beating down on the poor padawans.
"I think its getting to hot to sit just under the sun," Barriss whipes away the sweat forming on her brow. "Hey I have a brillant idea," Ahsoka screams. "You say that about all your ideas," Barriss giggles. "Lets buy a building and make a store to sell the cookies!" "Ahsoka I never thought I would say this but THAT IS PURE GENIOUS!!!!!" "The only question is what will we do with all the money we make," Ahsoka wonders. "We could invite all of our friends to come with us to The Galactic Fun Fair," Barriss suggests. "That is perfect!! I know all of our friends would love to come with us," Ahsoka straightens her Jedi Scout hat. Barriss and Ahsoka walk down the most busiest block to find the right building for selling their cookies. They keep walking around the block to find that perfect bulding. "I wish we had a speeder," Barriss sits on a bench to catch her breathe. "But we cant drive! Blasted age," Ahsoka sighs. "Maybe we need a real estate agent," Barriss asks. "Yeah and I know the perfect one!" Ahsoka and Barriss walk to the Corusacant real estate office. "Looks like this is the place," Ahsoka opens the door which makes a chime when opened. They walk to the counter and talk to the receptionist. She shows them to the waiting room. "Arent you a little young to be buying real estate," the receptionitst asks. "Yes; yes we are," Barriss and Ahsoka say at the same time. "Ok then glad to see young ones taking a interst in this stuff," the receptionist walks away. "Dont that seemed familar what we were saying," Barriss asks. "Yeah but we can think about it later," Ahsoka ponders what building they would get. The padawans didnt have to wait long to see a Real Estate Agent which to their surprise was Eeth. "Eeth your a real estate agent," Ahsoka asks in awe. "Yep so what can I do for you girls," Eeth asks. "Well we would like a building to sell our Jedi Scout cookies," Barriss explains. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!!!," Eeth screams.
After the padawans and Eeth found the perfect bulding on the facilaties holonet page they negotiated on a price. "We will pay 2,000 credits no less," Ahsoka gave him a price. (Just a little information each box of cookies is 1 credit each so Obi-Wan bought 40,000 boxes thus 40,000 credits but they didnt want to give Eeth all of their credits.) "Are you sure you wont go up higher," Eeth asks. "Nope," Ahsoka gives him her I-mean-it glare. "Ok 2,000 credits it is! Congratulations girls you are the owners of a cookie selling buisness!," Eeth shakes the padawans hands. "Thanks Eeth we are going to open up today!" Ahsoka shouts in glee. "Yes you have been a big help Eeth," Barriss thanks him. "Good luck girls," Eeth tells them. Barriss and Ahsoka walk to their new building to inspect how they want to decorate it first. After they decide on green and blue. "How about we paint the walls blue then make green swirls on the walls," Ahsoka suggests. "Thats perfect!" The girls get the paint and start painting on the walls they finish within a matter of hours. "I think we got more paint on us than the walls," Barriss giggles while trying to get green paint off her nose. "I know this blue sticks out on my orange skin oh why couldnt it have landed on my blue striped lekku," Ahsoka wonders. Barriss laughs at Ahsoka and in return she gets splattered with blue paint. "PAINT WAR," Ahsoka declares! Blue and green paint flies across the room after the paint flinging was over the walls plus girls were splattered. "You know I think I like it better like this," Barriss laughs. "Yeah well I dont like me looking like this," Ahsoka joins Barriss in her laughter.
The padawans clean up and get all their supplies ready. It only took a couple minutes so the girls were open and ready for buisness. Ahsoka and Barriss didnt have to wait long for their first customer. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait that is a welcome sign!" "Oh no not you again.... uh what is your name zombie guy," Ahsoka asks and immediatly regrets asking. "Oh my name is Glig," Glig replies. "Ok. So what can I do for you Mr. Glig," Ahsoka asks. Ahsoka can hear Barriss snickering in the background. "I will take a case of that," he replies. "Sorry Mr. Glig we dont carry that," Barriss says. "Oh Force! Then I will take a case of the pizza cookies," he says glumly. Barriss hands him his box and hands Ahsoka the credits to put in the register. After four hours of selling cookies the girls close down the store and count their credits. "We have enough for ten trips to The Galactic Fun Fair," Barriss screams in excitement. "Well what are we waiting for lets invite everyone," Ahsoka pulls out her comlink and Barriss does the same. The girls invite Anakin, Obi-Wan, Luminara, Aayla, Eeth, Plo, Rex, Cody, Echo, Waxer, Boil, Fives, and even Glig! They meet at the front gates and go in together. They stay until the fair closes and they all head back to their quarters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Yay!!! I've been super excited to read this! Very Happy It was fantastic, just as always! Wink

And I love Glig's name lol!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Aw thanks Satine Im really glad to hear that! Lol! I have to start asking my dad for different things! Lol!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 pm

I've got one word to say about this fanfic: FABULOUS!!!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Thanks Allishmalli!! Im glad you enjoyed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Oooh, I loved it!!! Very Happy I wish I could buy some of their cookies! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Yay!! Im so glad you liked it Rachel! I do to!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey, sometime you should write one where they go to the Coruscant Zoo! Very Happy That would be really funny! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm

I love it!!! Totally going into my book of ideas!! Lol!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:04 pm

How many ideas are in your book of ideas?

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 pm

There is 16 ideas in my book of ideas!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 04, 2011 12:39 pm

It is sooooo funny! I love it! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks Atina! That means alot!
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 04, 2011 12:46 pm

It is really good! and you welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 am

You have a great writing skill! I laugh so hard at all of your stories, and how you can make even some of the most serious caracters funny! Smile I do want to say that the way you formatted the other stories was easier to read, but then, I don't have the best eye sight. Maybe you could do one with shaak ti? shaakti
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am

I think it's HILARIOUS! XD I was cracking up. PS. I"m a girl scout and I sell cookies too!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks Shaak Ti! I will do one with lots of Shaak Ti in it for you! Your comment means alot! Very Happy
Thanks so much Amaranthine! So cool I didnt know that!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

That was so funny!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!! Keep writing! Sorry this is late.....I lost track of time. Razz LOL!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed May 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks Jedi~Chick! Lol! That's fine! Glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

I finally got chapter 2 done! I think its going to be the best one I have ever done! Its very random! Lol! I tried my best to take in the advice you girls gave me I hope this makes my writing better! Anyway enjoy!
Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 2
Anakin's Diary!

Rex was just walking down the hall bored out of his mind he already played tricks on Cody and Fives and raided the fridge but he had the rest of the day to do something. "Hiya Rexy," the squeal came not from Ahsoka but Anakin. "Whoa! Hi General," Rex told Anakin with a little worry in his voice, "I thought you were Ahsoka!" "What made you think that?" "Um well.... nevermind. What are you doing," Rex looked at Anakin's bag he was carrying. "Just going to get some groceries. And maybe a llama or two." "Why do you need another llama? I thought you said you wouldnt get anymore after you bought the last one!" "Yeah I did but I guess 50 isnt enough," Anakin jumped up and down in excitment. "Ok well I guess Im going to find something to do bye General," Rex waves at Anakin and walks down the hall shaking his head. "BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE REEEEEEEEEEEEEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Anakin shouts at Rex's retreating back.

Rex walked and walked and walked. Just walking almost bored him to insanity. "I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rex finally came to Anakin's quarters. His door was wide open and Rex couldnt resist walking inside. A clone bored to insanity will do crazy and random things. Rex looked around the quarters in awe of the comfy bed and chairs. He was a little creeped out by the pink and fluffy couch. His sharp eyes scaned the room stopping on the coffee table where he saw a pink and purple diary on the table. Rex couldnt resist looking inside. He opened the diary and all over the cover was written 'Anakin & Padme', 'Anakin loves Padme', and 'Skyguy <3 his Padikins'. Rex's eyes almost bulged out of his head. "WHOA!!!! I knew something was going on between them two," Rex slams the diary closed surprised at what he has found. "General Skywalker is going to kill me."

Rex runs out of Anakins' quarters slamming the door behind him. "Blast where can I hide?" Rex keeps running down the halls looking for a place he can hide for awhile. "Obi-Wan! I will hide at Obi-Wan's!"

Rex runs down the hall towards Obi-Wan's quarter's and bangs on the door so loud that two random jedi look out of their quarters to see what the commotion is. Obi-Wan opens the door to Rex's surprise Obi-Wan is wearing a tutu over a black suit with a huge blue bow tie on the front. "Hi Ob.......... um what the Force are you wearing?" Rex raises his eyebrow while trying to stifle the laughter that tries to break out.
"Ssssssshhhhhhhh you will give away my cover," Obi-Wan shushes Rex while putting on a gummy bear mask, "I am Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear to you now!"

"Ok Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear. I just learned something about General Skywalker that could be the end of me," Rex shouts at Obi-Wan.

"I will help you lowly citizen! Quick to my Gummy bear mobile," Obi-Wan cries at the top of his lungs while pointing a finger in the air like a super hero.

"If they men find out about this its the end of Captain Rex," Rex relunctantly gets into the squishy car.
Rex tries to hide by sinking in the chair he was sitting in. Obi-Wan takes the stick and shifts it to Maximum Gummy Speed. "Now we are jelling lowly citizen! I should have you hidden in the shake of a gummy bears tail," Obi-Wan cries as he stomps the gas petal.

"WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT GUMMY BEARS YOU ARE WEIRDING MY OUT YOU WIERDO!!! And your making me hungry!!!!!," Rex shouts a Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear.

"No I cannot and Im not a weirdo I am Double 0 Mr. Spy...."

"Professor Chewy Bear. I KNOW!," Rex finishes Chewy Bear's sentence.

"Hmph take the fun out of life will ya!"

"You know you are Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Master in disguise. You really dont think you are like a super hero spy do you?"

"Yes I am a super hero spy Obi-Wan Kenobi is my secret identity," Obi-Wan shoots a glance at Rex.

"I cannot take you seriously in that mask you know," Rex tries so hard not to laugh it hurts.

"Sure you can lowly citizen. Why are you trying to hide from this General Skywalker lowly citizen," Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear asks Rex.

"Well I went into his quarters and saw his diary laying on the coffee table so I picked it up and found a secret that could end his Jedi career," Rex explains.

"Ok lowly citizen I understand but you did know that Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala are married did you," Chewy Bear tells Rex in a matter -of- fact voice.

"THATS WHY IM TRYING TO HIDE......... Wait how did you know?"

"Well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out," Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chew Bear feels like he is talking to a preschooler.
They finally pull into the hiding spot and a gummy dumpster rises off the sweetart road revealing a hole in the wall. Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear drives through the hall onto a runway that ends in a parking space labled Secret Spy Super Hero parking only. Violators will be towed. Next to the parking spot was a Action Figure Man parking spot. "Where are we," Rex asks in awe.

"Welcome to the gummy lair! My sidekick Action Figure Man should be here soon," Chewy Bear tells Rex while he pulls a chair out from under a table and starts typing on a gummy laptop. Rex pulls a piece of the wall off and takes a bite.

"Yum the whole cave is even made of gummy bears," Rex screams in delight. Rex pulls off his helmet and starts filling it with chunks of the wall.

"Well duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," Double 0 Mr. Doctor Spy Professor Chewy Bear rolls his eyes.

A ding noise echos through the cave and Action Figure Man comes out of the elevator. Much to Rex's surprise its Anakin.

"Gulp. H-hello G-genral Skyw-walker," Rex forces out.

"Hello lowly citizen," Action Figure Man bellows out.

"I WISH EVERYONE WOULD STOP CALLING MY THAT!!! ITS REALLY ANNOOOOOOOOYING!!!!," Rex screams.

"I heard you know my secret," Action Figure Man takes a angry step towards Rex.

"I didnt mean to find out! It was a accident I promise," Rex cries out then he faints.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Rex bolts up in his bed, "Oh my goodness!! Easy Rex ole' boy it was just a dream." Rex's brothers and Lareen jump through the door blasters and lightsabers at ready and ignited.

"Whats wrong," they ask in unison.

"Its fine just a bad dream is all," Rex tells them camly after he catches his breathe.

"Would you like to talk about it Rexy," Lareen asks him with worry tinging her voice.

"No I will be fine go back to sleep everyone."

"Ok call me if you need anything," Lareen tells him.

"I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Rex," Lareen and the clones exit.

Rex lays his head back down on to his pillow. "What a dream," he says, "What a dream."
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 6:16 pm

That was great Rex'sgirl! I agree that it's the best yet! It was sooooo funny! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks Rachel! Poor Rex! Lol!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 6:59 pm

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats about all i can say, other than I was laughing so hard i couldnt breath!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Lol! Thanks Shaak Ti!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Maybe sometime your wolves could be in the story! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   

Back to top Go down

Too Much Free Time 2!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next