Too Much Free Time 2!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 pm

LOL!!! That was halarious! I dont think you should change it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks Shaak Ti!! The more I read it the more I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm

I think that was great!!! I really needed some Too Much Free Time to cheer me up! You did a great job girl! I agree with allishmalli and Jedi~Chick, if you don't like it, change it, but I think it was fantastic Wink

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 am

Thanks Satine!! Im working on the next chapter!! I think I will keep chapter 6 the way it is!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Here's something you will love Satine its going to have lots of Satine!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Yay!!!!! EEEEEEEEE I'm excited!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 am

I thought you would be!! Im trying to make this chapter really random!
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

I love it rex's girl! Hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks Atina!! I'm trying to update it but life will not slow down!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

Sorry for the wait everyone I give you the new chapter!! It is five pages long on Microsoft Word!! Thats a record for me!! Hope yall enjoy!!
Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 7
Girls Day and Night out.

Dutchess Satine Krys skipped around her palace singing, “Lalalalalalalalala.” She returned to her home once Death Watch was scared off. Still she doesn’t know that something much worse than the Death Watch will be after her.

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH IT’S A MONKEY!!!!” She runs to a porcelain monkey and admires it monkiness. “I LOVE MONKEYS!!!”

With that she runs down the hall twirling in circles and skipping. Until she smelled a delicious smell wafting from the kitchen.

“OH COOKIES,” she squealed running into the kitchen for a cookie.

“Sorry Dutchess but you can’t have a cookie you know you’re on a diet,” her servant scrambles to stop Satine from grabbing a cookie.

“But I want one,” Satine whines and crosses her arms.

“Sorry Miss Satine but rules are rules,” her servant shoos her out.

“Hmph life is so unfair. Oh I know!” Satine runs to her room and grabs her private phone that no one knows about and calls Padme.

“Hello,” Padme answers.

“Padme I have to get out of the palace! No one won’t let me have any fun!! THEY EVEN WONT LET ME HAVE A COOKIE!! They finally put in the porcelain monkey I have begged them to put in!!,” Satine screams into the speaker.

Padme pulls the phone from her ear because Satine is being so loud,” Ok first things first don’t scream into the phone it hurts my ears. Second man they are uptight there!”

“I know I just like need a girls night out,” Satine looks around the room hoping no one over heard her.

“Ok I know just what you need! You come to Courascant and I will invite Ahsoka, Cuchi, and Barriss to come with us and we can go to the mall, movies, and salon! How does that sound,” Padme giggles slightly in excitement.

“That sounds like heaven Padme I will be there in a shake of Obi-Wan’s hair,” Satine hangs up.

Padme hangs up,” Was it just me or did she just say in a shake of Obi-Wan’s hair? Girl has issues!”

After an hour waiting for Satine to arrive the girls were ready to go on their day out. They decided to go to the mall first so they could get some cute clothes to wear to the salon. Walking into the bustling mall everyone heads toward JC Peill.

“Um Padme after you, Chuchi, and Satine are done in here can we go to Jedi-R-Us?” Ahsoka asks not feeling comfortable in the store.

“Sure Ahsoka I know this store isn’t really the store for you and Barriss,” Padme sends a calming grin at her secret husband’s padawan.

“Thanks Padme,” Ahsoka heaves a sigh of relief and follows the Dutchess and two senators to the women’s shirt sections.

“Oh Satine you would look great in this,” Chuchi holds a green top into the light so Satine could see it.

“Um are you sure green is my color,” Satine asks.

“Everone looks down at Satine’s green top, bottoms, and flip flops.

“Im thinking yeah,” Chuchi throws the top at Satine who blushes.

Barriss comes squealing down the aisles like a maniac. “I LOVE THIS STORE!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

Ahsoka begins chasing Barriss down the halls. “BARRISS OFFEE YOU STOP THIS INSTANT!!!”

Barriss ignored Ahsoka and kept running around the store.

After about 4 hours of the senators shopping and Ahsoka chasing Barriss in JC Piell the girls take a break and go to the food court.

“Where do we want to eat,” Barriss asks browsing the different food eateries.

“Uuuuuuuummmmmm….I WANT TO GO THERE,” Ahsoka squeals pointing a greasy restaurant.

“We are not going there,” Padme turns to a fancy diner called Orange and Bunny Garden.

The group walked in to see the whole store decorated in pink, blue, orange, and green fuzzy oranges and bunnies. People dressed in bunny and orange costumes danced around the restaurant making the kids scream in delight and fright while the teenagers just hung their heads in embarrassment.

“Um Padme why did you pick this place,” Satine asks looking at the restaurant with a horror expression on her face.

“Because I love bunnies and oranges and this is the best of both words to me!”

After Padme turned around to go run towards a pink orange the others run out to go to different restaurant.

“Guys I feel kind of bad leaving her,” Chuchi pipes up.

“I don’t,” Barriss answers Chuchi.

After they all got something to eat everyone went to Jedi-R-Us for Ahsoka and Barriss.

Ahsoka and Barriss went to the teen jedi robe section while the senators looked at jedi boots and robes in the women section.

“How do I look,” Barriss asks Ahsoka. Barriss steps out of the dressing room in a flowing purple jedi robe with a black belt and boots.

“Oh you should so get that,” Ahsoka answers.

“I think I will,” Barriss twirls for good affect “SQUIRREL!!!”

“SQUIRREL,” Ahsoka repeats looking around the store for said squirrel.

Meanwhile the senators are having fun in the women section of the store.

“LOOK IM A JEDI,” Padme runs out of the dressing room in a full jedi robe with matching belt, boots, and even a lightsaber.

“Uh Padme I don’t think jedi carry a makeup bag with them or a cell phone holder,” Satine points out.

“A jedi has to look her best and stay in touch with all the juicy details going across the galaxy,” Padme answers with a whine tingeing her voice.

“Padme you aren’t a jedi,” Satine rolls her eyes while Chuchi giggles over a jedi robe with a rubber ducky on it.

“I just love rubber duckies,” Chuchi squeals running into the dressing room with the ducky robe.

“I am getting these robes,” Padme goes back into the dressing room to change.

“I guess I need to find some robes for me so we can be the three jedi for Halloween,” Satine marches to a clearance rack.

“I LOVE DUCKIES,” came Chuchi’s squeals from the room. Chuchi runs out of the room with the robes on posing in front of a mirror like some kind of model.

“I make these robes look good,” she licks her finger and places it on her arm while making a hissing noise, “Chuchi your on fire girl!”

“Chuchi quite acting like a goob and just buy it already!! When you get back to your apartment then you can act stupid,” Satine growls out while scrounging through the rack of robes.

Chuchi storms back into the dressing room to change.

Ahsoka and Barriss are still looking at robes squealing different random words to eachother while they try on outfits.

“Lemon!”

“Teapot!”

“Crab!”

“Yodel la he hoo!”

“SPANISH HOMEWORK!”

“SPOON!”

This went on for several minutes till Barriss breaks the cycle “Hey Ahsoka!”

“Yeah Barriss!”

“Have you ever wondered what the Sepratists do while they are not fighting with us?”

“Actually I have!”

At a suppose to be secret Sepratist base that isn’t so secret base anymore since I found it on Dantooine….

“DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUU,” Ventress screamed from across the room.

“VENTRESS!? What are you doing here?! I had you killed,” Dooku’s eyes looked like they were fixing to bulge out of his sockets.

“I came to collect my things also I am a figure of your imagination! Whhhhhhhhoooooohhhooooooooooooooooo,” Ventress waves her hands around to make it look convincible.

“Ok imaginary Ventress have fun,” Dooku skips down the hall humming Old McSidious Had An Empire.

“DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUU I TOLD YOU TO STOP SINGING THAT SONG,” Sidious screamed from his princess bed room.

“I WASN’T SINGING I WAS HUMMING,” Dooku defends, “Besides we need to telemarket it so our alliances will think of us better than the Republic!”

“And how will that help,” Sidious stops brushing his dolls hair to cross his arms.

“Well,” Dooku starts whispering into Sidious’s ear till Ventress walks outside the room and grabs Sidious’s attention.

“WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KILL HER,” Sidious screams out in pure rage and accidentally knocks the head off his princess doll. “GAH PRINCESS LOVESCARMELMUFFINS!! NO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!” Sidious cries out in frustration on the brink of tears.

“I just came to get my things,” Ventress defends herself.

“Well your suppose to be dead!”

“I am a figment of your imagination!”

“Ok then!”

Back to our female friends.

The girls finished all their shopping and went to the hair and lekku (since Ahsoka doesn’t have hair) salon.

“Ahsoka you would look amazing in this style,” Padme shows Ahsoka a picture of a female Togruta who’s lekku looks like it was tied in knots.

“Uh I don’t think so Padme! My lekku are very sensitive and besides my lekku aren’t big enough! I think just a wash is in order for them y’all go ahead and have fun!”

While Ahsoka got her montrels and lekku scrubbed with special shampoo for Togruta’s(its suppose to make the blue and white stripes look brighter) everyone else got a new hair style.

“Ok this is what I want,” Padme began, “I want a beehive! A BIG beehive!!!”

“Are you sure that’s what you want honey,” the stylist asks.

“I wouldn’t ask for it if I didn’t want it!”

“Ok then!”

Chuchi tells her stylist what she wants,” Ok I want my hair French braided but leave some strands stray so you can curl them.”

“Ok darling we will get started right away,” the stylist grabs a hairbrush and gets started.

“Ok I want flowers braided into my hair and that’s it,” the stylist tells Satine.

“Ok I will do that right away miss,” Satine tells the woman sitting in the styling chair.

“Uh Satine aren’t you the one getting your hair done,” Ahsoka asks from the washing station.

“My stylist said it would be free if I did her hair,” Satine answers while pulling a brush throught the woman’s hair.

Barriss just wanted simple curls in her hair.

The jedi and senators left the salon feeling a whole lot prettier except for Ahsoka who just felt brighter but she also felt prettier.

“Ahsoka that shampoo really does make your lekku and montrels look brighter,” Barriss exclaimed admiring her friends bright colored lekku and montrels.

“Thanks Barriss I will have to find some of the shampoo!”

They called a Taxi Speeder to bring them to the holo-movie theatre to watch a movie to end their perfect day out.

“PEANUT,” Barriss screamed out of now where.

A chorus followed of, “Simon! Balloon! Cup! SHAMA LAMA DING DONG!”

“Huh,” everyone said in unison looking at Ahsoka.

“I don’t know! Blame it on being a padawan to Anakin Skywalker,” Ahsoka shrugged her shoulders.

They decide to watch a chick flick called What Happens When a Frog Tells Another Frog About His Undying Love For Her.

Everyone came out crying except for Satine who found the movei rather dumb.

“When Wortface told Toadlina how much he loved her and that he would get ran over by a SemiSpeeder for her I just broke down,” Barriss wailed drying her eyes with a tissue.

“I know that’s what got me,” Chuchi broke down sobbing.

“What got me was when Toadlina and Wortface were expecting children but lost them to an evil celery,” Padme sniffled.

“That’s what got me Padme,” Ahsoka blew her nose like a trumpet.

“WHAT THE SAM HILL IS A FROG?” Satine screamed in frustration.

“I don’t know!! And what is a Sam Hill,” Ahsoka asks.

“Don’t look at me,” Barriss backed away holding her hands out in front of her to ward off any questions.

Satine returned home from her day and night out still pondering what a frog was.

“Dutchess where in the Sam Hill have you been,” her advisor screams.

“Definitely not around any Sam Hill’s I can tell you that! By the way do you have any idea what a frog is or a celery?”

“I can’t say I do Dutchess,” the advisor gives Satine a strange stare.

“I didn’t think so! Im going to bed now! Goodnight!”
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:03 am

LOL that was awesome!!!!! I loved it! Satine was hilarious, she actually reminded me of myself a bit XD

On a random note, I used to have a fish named Shamalamadingdong XDD

JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

This was great! Another awesome piece from the never ending creative mind of my sister! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 am

Lol!! No way?! That is so cool!

Aw Im glad you liked it Tara!! Im so glad I finally got it done so I can update all my other fanfictions now!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 pm

I LOVED IT!!!!! Thanks for using my idea!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Oh gosh Rex'sgirl!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That was AWESOME AND TOTALLY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

LOL! Great job girl!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you Sokafan4ever and your welcome!! It was so much fun to write!!

Thank you Fallon Im so glad you liked it!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

I loved it!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Thank you!! EEEEEEEE I never thought I would be writing fanfiction!!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

I've been going around the house singing "Old McSidious Had an Empire" all day! I came up with some lyrics for it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh my gosh really!? Would you mind sending me the lyrics? You dont have to if you dont want to!! Thats is so cool Tara!!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Sure, it was just for fun, but if you insist. I'll PM you them after you read the message I just sent back to you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks I just answered your PM!!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am

That was AWESOME! I was cracking up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Thanks Shaak Ti!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   

Back to top Go down

Too Much Free Time 2!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next