Share | 

Too Much Free Time 2!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 am

When will the next part be out???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 pm

I will. Be working on it as soon as I get My Random and. Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple updated and a one shot I'm doing done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:28 pm

Ooh! I have an idea! I think that there should be a "switch-a-roo" day where the Jedi are Clones and the Clones are Jedi!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Haha!!! I LOVE THAT ALLISHMALLI!!!!!!!! That is going to be hilarious!! Thank you so much for your idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

YES I GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope yall enjoy it!! Ps it is the longest chapter of Too Much Free Time ever created 7 pages long with 2,191 words!!!!!!!!!!

Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 8
The Return of Stinky

Ahsoka Tano was enjoying her day off at the Temple. Anakin was away visiting a old friend. Obi-Wan was off doing something Obi-Wanie. And Barriss was polishing her datapad for a long day of Forcebooking. Since everyone had something to do Ahsoka decided on taking a nap. Ahsoka had been asleep for about five minutes when….”PADAWAN TANO GET UP YOU MUST!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” Ahsoka jumped up on the couch in a fighting stance with lightsaber in hand. “Yoda why in the Force do you do that?”

“Fun it is! Try it sometime, you should.” Yoda replied with a giggle in his voice.

“Yoda why are you here,” Ahsoka asked with a sigh clipping her lightsaber back on her belt.

“Disturbing news I have. Jabba is wanting a babysitter,” Yoda shouted waving his stubby and wrinkly green arms around.

“And your telling me this because….”

“Chose you the council has.”

“WHAT?! ME!” Ahsoka pointed to her chest. Ahsoka shifted her weight and darted her eyes around the room looking for some place to escape. Ahsoka found her salvation at the far end of the room. A tiny air vent that was placed close to the ceiling. Ahsoka waved her hand and Master Yoda’s fly swat clattered to the floor. While the troll bent to receive it(Gets death glare from Yoda and smacks with one of his lethal flyswats. ‘Ok ok sorry you’re not a Troll!’) Ahsoka makes a run for it. Before Yoda snaps the fly swat back on his leather belt Ahsoka is through the vent and crawling around the ventilation system.

“Go, where did she,” Yoda pondered looking around the Ahsoka empty room. “Find her I must!” Yoda leaves the room to find Ahsoka. Ahsoka keeps crawling through the ventilation system. She had been crawling for about 15 minutes finally she saw a light coming from another vent just up ahead. Pushing the vent out Ahsoka shimmed out of the small hole into Kit Fisto’s quarters. Kit was doing a weird dance with his vacuum cleaner to a waltz playing from the datapad on the table.

“Oh hello Padawan Tano,” Kit greeted not breaking the maneuver with his vacuum.

“Um hello Master Fisto.” Ahsoka pauses, “I’m not even going to ask. Goodbye Master Fisto.” Ahsoka exits out of Kit’s room and hides behind a bush that is conveniently there while Yoda rolls down the hall in ball form shouting Ahsoka’s name to come out of hiding so he can give her a popsicle.

Ahsoka rolls her eyes at Yoda’s naiveté. “I’m allergic to popsicles.”

Flashback:

Ahsoka Tano sat on the front porch at her home in Shili. The sun was blistering hot. A female Togruta stepped out of the front door and sat down beside her daughter.

‘Mommy its hot.” The little Togruta told her mom.

‘I know sweetie that’s why I brought you this.’ The adult handed the toddler Ahsoka a popsicle to help cool her down. After Ahsoka took a bite she started to get purple and green hives.

End of flashback:

Yoda rolled by and Ahsoka snuck from behind the bush to find another place to hide. Running down the hall she stopped in front of Barriss’s quarters. Before she could get the door open she heard. “AH HA FOUND YOU I HAVE!!”

“EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK,” Ahsoka slammed the door open and dived into Barriss’s quarters and locked the door with the Force.

“Hey Ahsoka,” Barriss called from her cross legged position on her bed.

“Hey Barriss,” Ahsoka waved. “YOU HAVE TO HIDE ME!!!” Ahsoka shouted her eyes darted around the room to find somewhere to hide.

“Uh why,” Barriss asked a concerned expression on her face.

“Yoda is after me! Jabba needs a babysitter for Stinky!!”

“Uh you watched him the first time how is this time any different?”

“Um do you remember all that happened? Oh wait you weren’t in that movie! Anyway we got chased by Ventress, got shot down numerous times ok that really wasn’t my fault it was Skyguy’s, and I had to fight three Magnaguards by myself.

Barriss shivers at Ahsoka’s story, “Ok hide in the closet I will try to make Master Yoda go away.”

Yoda entered the room ready to pounce on the runaway Padawan. “Hello Master Yoda,” Barriss Offee greeted from her bed.

“Hello Offee Barriss. Ahsoka have seen you?” Yoda’s eyes crossed when he talked.

“Um Yoda are you feeling ok? Your talking more backwards than usual.” Barriss’s face scrunched in concern.

“I fine am,” Yoda giggled.

“Yoda that is not funny,” Barriss screeched. “Now is there something I can help you with?”

“Looking for Ahsoka I am!”

“Well I haven’t seen her,” Barriss swallowed in nervousness.

Yoda looked at Barriss with suspicion in his eyes. “Well borrow your coat I will,” Yoda stepped towards the closet Ahsoka was hiding in.

“Uh Yoda do you think my coat is a little too big for you?” Barriss asked hoping to keep the troll from her closet.

“No it is not. Use it for cape I will!” Yoda started to walk towards the closet again.

Barriss intercepted Yoda before he got to the closet. “Yoda maybe you should go I’m not feeling so well.”

“Well coat you need then!” Before Barriss could stop Yoda he opened the door and Ahsoka came tumbling out of the closet with a cry of surprise. Ahsoka paled when she saw that Yoda had found her. Barriss looked like she was going to pass out in failure of helping her friend.

“FOUND YOU I HAVE!!! TO THE COUNCIL I TAKE YOU!!” Yoda grabbed Ahsoka’s wrist and dragged her out of the quarters. Ahsoka dug her heels into the soft squish carpet but Yoda just kept dragging her.

“Man for a troll he sure is strong,” Ahsoka thought all the while of being drug down the hall towards the Council chambers where her doom would begin. Yoda pushed Ahsoka into the the chamber with Obi-Wan, Mace and Adi Gallia the only ones present. The only person she knew who had a reason not to be there was Kit Fisto who was probably still waltzing with his vacuum.

“Ahsoka Tano the fate of this treaty is in your hands,” Adi Gallia spoke up from her designated chair.

“We couldn’t find anyone else but you and you seemed to really get along with Rotta during the war of Christiophis. We need your help now,” Mace got out of his chair and strolled a carriage towards her.

“Oh please Master Windu cant you find anyone else?” Ahsoka pleaded.

“Im afraid not Padawan Tano,” Mace answered taking his seat again after he pushed the carriage beside Ahsoka.

“Help us Ahsoka Tano your our only hope,” Obi-Wan said from his chair.

Ahsoka walked out of the Council chamber wheeling the cart in front of her. She peered into the carriage, “Well Stinky it looks like it’s just you and me.”

Rotta answered Ahsoka with a gurgle then looked over the side of the carriage to see all the rushing speeders passing the Temple window.

“You like looking at the speeders don’t you. Sorry we can look at those later but right now you need a nap!” Ahsoka rolled the cart into her and Anakin’s shared quarters. Making a nice comfy spot for Stinky she pulled out a rocker from the refrigerator. “Skyguy likes to keep his rocking chair cold for some reason,” Ahsoka rolled her eyes and sat on the freezing seat.

“YIKES THAT’S COLD,” Ahsoka screeched taking a pillow from the couch and put it on the arctic like seat. Grumbling about how weird Anakin was and how she should get him a mental exam but he would fail she rocked Stinky. After about 20 minutes of rocking the squirmy huttlet Rotta closed his eyes and fell into a sleep snoring loudly. Ahsoka cooked her some lunch, organized her lotions, and played with her lotion action figures.

“You will never take me alive Stew,” Ahsoka said in a squeaky voice.

“NO TOMMY DON’T DO IT!!”

“I MUST GET THE GIANT CREAMY MASHED POTATOES FROM THE EVIL DR. PEANUT BUTTER HAM!!!!”

“STEW YOU WONT STOP ME!!”

“Who is Stew Tommy?”

“I don’t know Carol but he is trying to stop me! BUT I WONT LET HIM!!”

After having a interesting time with her lotion figures Ahsoka sat on a reclining chair and opened her book How To Live With Your Skyguy Volume 205872.

“Hhhhhmmmm if you lock your Skyguy in a butter cage he will stay because he thinks butter is invincible,” Ahsoka mumbled to herself and decided to try that sometime.

After that she heard a cry from down the hall. “What the Force that sounded like Stinky but he is suppose to be in here asleep!” Ahsoka ran to the couch and saw that Stinky had vanished.

“STINKY,” Ahsoka busted the door down and didn’t stop running till she saw a group of Jedi pointing at the ceiling. Ahsoka looked up to see Rotta scaling the walls with toilet plungers. “How is he doing that,” Ahsoka didn’t ponder it long she used the Force to call Rotta back to her.

“Man your more trouble than your worth,” Ahsoka grumbled while Stinky answered with a gurgling noise.

Five seconds later Ahsoka was carrying nothing. “Now how did that happen,” Ahsoka scratched her montrel and followed the slime trail Rotta left. At the end of the hall she saw Kit vacuuming the slime up.

“NO YOU WEIRDO DON’T VACUUM IT UP! I HAVE TO FIND STINKY!!!”

“Sorry but he told me,” Kit looked around for the he; he was talking about.

“Uh who is he,” Ahsoka asked beginning to regret asking .

“I’ve said to much! I’VE SAID TO MUCH,” with that Kit ran down the hall screaming with the vacuum over his head.

Ahsoka sighed, “Sometimes I wonder if I’m the Master and they are all the apprentices.” Sensing Rotta just ahead Ahsoka kept walking. When she got to the end of the hall she saw Rotta with his head stuck in a pot crawling around wiggling his head around. He lost his balance and somehow he tumbled and the pot stood straight up and he was left with his bottom half wiggling in the air.

“Oh Stinky,” Ahsoka huffed a breath out. “How in the whole wide Courascant did you get stuck in a pot.” Nothing but a moaning gurgle was the reply.

“Hold still and I will get you out.”

It took Ahsoka 25 minutes of tugging and prying until she finally gave up and took Rotta to the cafeteria in the Temple to find some butter. Ahsoka slathered Rotta with butter and he slid right out. “Whew you need to lose some weight Stinky,’ Ahsoka wiped her forehead of the sweat that was beading on her forehead.

Little to Ahsoka’s attention Stinky grabbed a whole sack of popsicles because they are his favorite treat. Walking back to her quarters Ahsoka didn’t take her eyes off Rotta so he wouldn’t get away from her. Sitting Rotta in a high chair she made sure that it was set up so he couldn’t get out. Turning her back Rotta got a Popsicle out and started eating it. Ahsoka turned around from making Stinky some huttlet mush. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH STINKY WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!”

Ahsoka grabbed the popsicle from him but unfortunately there was some popsicle liquid on the side of the duraplastic outing. “Oh no not good,” Ahsoka mumbled grabbing Rotta she ran towards the Healing part of the Jedi Temple.

“Dr. TACO,” Ahsoka screamed running down the hall with a wriggling huttlet in her arms. She was already breaking out into hives so nurses and Ahsoka’s doctor Dr.Taco rushed her to a room so she could get a shot and recover. Handing Rotta to a nursery teacher she followed the doctor into the room.

After Ahsoka was better she was cleared to leave. She went to go get Rotta to find out she didn’t need to watch him anymore Jabba sent his guards to come pick him up. She went back to her quarters pondering the really weird story on how the bounty hunters came to get the huttlet. Turns out the bounty hunters dressed like a husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. WaffleIronConeBob. The sitters happy handed over the hut knowing that the bounty hunters were sent by Jabba. Ahsoka layed on the couch so she could take a nap after having a bad day with Rotta. She had been sleeping for about 1 and a half hours until… “AHSOKA WAKE UP MISS LAZY LAZY SLEEPY WEEPY BONES!!!!” Anakin screamed at the top of his lungs.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” Ahsoka jumped into a fighting ready stance but this time she lunged.

“AHSOKA WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!” Anakin cried.

“BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP AND YOU RUINED IT!!!”

“Well sorry!”

Ahsoka stopped attacking him since he said he apologized. She walked towards the door.

“Ahsoka where are you going,” Anakin raised an eyebrow.

“To go get some butter,” she growled out.

Anakin shivered, “the most invincible stuff in the galaxy.”

The End.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 pm

LOL that was great!!!!! Stinky is such a trouble maker XD

I especially love the last line! lol!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you sister!!!! Haha I think its my favorite line!!!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:45 pm

LOL!! That was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 pm

That wasn't funny... It was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!! This is possibly one of the best chapters!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank you Shaak Ti!!

As thank you Allishmalli that REALLY means alot to me sister!!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Here is a sample from the new chapter coming up!!! Enjoy!!!

With a creak the Temple door opened even the inside was decorated with various Halloween decorations. Skeletons littered the wall, spider webs with plastic spiders hang from the ceiling and support beams, carved pumpkins littered the hallways, and various types of monsters and bones stragitically placed throughout the building. A scream echoed through the halls scaring the dressed up younglings and the Jedi Master who was fixing to take them trick or treating.

Since its October I decided to do a special!! I will probably post it when its closer to Halloween and besides it still isnt done!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!! That's epic! I can't wait for the new chapter!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Thank you Satine! I can't wait to get it up!! Im still working on it!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

YAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

I will be working on it alot this weekend!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:02 am

GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 pm

From what I've read so far Rex'sgirl it sounds good already!! I love Halloween. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks Winter!! I do to but Christmas is my absolute favorite!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 am

Sorry its taking me so long to get the Halloween chapter up my life has been so hectic! It will be up ASAP!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:45 am

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!! Lol! Sorry it took me so long. I have been running alot here lately! BUT ITS DONE! YAY!!! Enjoy the Jedi and clones' random Halloween!
Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 9
Halloween Special
A pitch black night surrounded the planet of Courascant. The Jedi Temple lawn was decorated with assorted pumpkins carved by every Jedi with spider webs hanging in various places on the outside. A howl of a wolf echoed through the town.
“Commander Wolffe would you mind,” game Plo’s voice from the Temple. With a creak the Temple door opened even the inside was decorated with various Halloween decorations. Skeletons littered the wall, spider webs with plastic spiders hang from the ceiling and support beams, carved pumpkins littered the hallways, and various types of monsters and bones stragitically placed throughout the building. A scream echoed through the halls scaring the dressed up younglings and the Jedi Master who was fixing to take them trick or treating. That scream from none other than Anakin Skywalker who thought he was playing with a fake spider web and spider but turned out to be a real spider.

“Skyguy you are such a wuss,” Ahsoka Tano rolled her eyes at her Master who was still trying to get all the spider web off.
“No I’m not spiders are scary,” Anakin whined pulling the web out of his hair. Obi-Wan came running down the hall dragging a banana suitcase with him. “Obi-Wan what is the rush?”
“Didn’t you hear there is a Halloween party in like five minutes,” Obi-Wan dashed down the hall towards his quarters.
“We need to get ready Skyguy,” Ahsoka took off down the hall.

Ahsoka ran to her room slamming and locking the door she got down on her hands and knees. Sticking her hand under her bed hoping to find the box she was looking for. But a hand grabbed her wrist and trying tugging her under the bed. With a shriek she put her leg under the bed and kicked the monster in the face.
“Ow,” came the surprised shout of pain. The hand released Ahsoka. She backed up from the bed and Force pulled the being from under her bed. It was none other than Santa Clause.
“Who are you,” Ahsoka asked placing a hand on her lightsaber.
“The names Tom…Tom Sawyer. And I’m dressed like Santa Clause,” Tom broke in a wide goofy grin.

Ahsoka raised one of her eye marks and placed her fist on her hip, “Yeah and I’m the Queen of Bunnies.”
“Oh you are! Pleased to meet you your highness,” Tom bowed his fake beard brushing the ground.
“Oh geez,” Ahsoka rolled her eyes. “Can you please get out of my room so I can change into my costume? Plus go annoy Obi-Wan its super fun.”
“Ok your majesty,” Tom walked out her door leaving Ahsoka to sigh in desperation. She pulled the box from under her bed without being grabbed this time. Ahsoka carefully pulled the material from the box and began to dress. Ahsoka decided to be a Togruta fairy for Halloween this year. The dress wasn’t short it came below her knees. The light green dressed flowed around her, her wings sparkled with multicolored sparkles, and the crown upon her head had emeralds placed in it. Walking out of her room she came out to see Anakin running around in circles trying to reach his zipper.

Ahsoka used the Force to stop Anakin’s dizzy circles to reach his zipper. “Let me help master.” Ahsoka grabbed the zipper and zipped up Anakin’s costume.
“Thanks Snips! What do ya think?” Anakin was dressed in a cheeseburger costume with pickles, onions, mustard, and tomatoes. Ahsoka began to roll on the floor laughing till tears came to her eyes.
“You….you look ridiculous,” Ahsoka struggled to rise and fell back onto the floor in another fit of laughter. After Ahsoka’s little laughing streak was over her and her master walked down the hall towards the cafeteria in the Temple. Everyone was invited senators, clones, and Jedi alike. Many senators and clones didn’t come though.

A lot of people were there and everyone was wearing a costume. Obi-Wan was dancing he was dressed up as Super Banana Man. Rex was there to he was dressed up like a taco. Adi Gallia was there in a rocking chair because she was dressed up like a grandma all the Jedi Younglings surrounded her thinking she was their grandma. Mace who was dressed as a tulip waltzed over to Luminara, who is dressed up like her Padawan Barriss, to flirt. Aayla was dressed up as a bucket of popcorn. Kit Fisto was dressed up like a dust bunny. He thought it would make him looks super handsome to impress Aayla. Yoda for some odd reason was dressed as a pipe cleaner. He was hanging from a fake spider web on a beam trying to keep away from a group of younglings who wanted to do arts and crafts. Wolffe, who was howling awhile ago, was dressed up as a polka-dotted werewolf. He thought it would help bring out his inner wolf. Plo walked through the double doors dressed like a deflated basketball. Barriss was dressed like Luminara. Her and Ahsoka were engaged in a conversation over Mace flirting with Luminara. Shaak Ti flew through the window dressed as a piece of paper. “HELP A JOURNALIST IS TRYING TO CATCH ME,” she cried out in terror. Nobody knew who invited Glig but he was there and he was dressed like a zombie. He ran out of the room screaming after he saw his reflection in the punch bowl. Which it wasn’t a bad thing since he was getting on everyone’s nerves. Cody and Kix came to the party in style. They came dressed as Phineas and Ferb. Cody was dressed like Phineas and Kix was dressed as Ferb.

The only guests who were missing was Padme and Chuchi. Padme called Anakin telling they would be late because their costumes to extra time. About 30 minutes passed until Chuchi and Padme ran in. Nobody could tell it was them because Chuchi was dressed like a purple twi’lek while Padme was dressed like Ahsoka.
“Uh Ahsoka I thought you were a fairy,” Anakin wobbled around looking at the orange fairy dressed girl and the regular dressed Ahsoka.
“Uh I am a fairy,” Ahsoka looked at the look alike.
The regular looking Ahsoka began to laugh. But it wasn’t Ahsoka’s usual laugh, “It’s me Ani.” Padme pulled off the Togruta head set showing her brown hair.
“Ok if that’s you Padme. Who is the purple twi’lek,” Anakin waddled around to be face to face with the strange twi’lek.
“That’s Chuchi,” Padme giggled.
“Fooled you didn’t I,” the voice defiantly sounded like Chuchi so everyone began to go back to the party.
Yoda finally climbed from off the spider web since it was passed the youngling’s bedtime. But everyone knew that the children wouldn’t be going to bed so soon since they were loaded on candy.
“So what are we going to do tonight,’ Rex asked.
“Well we have a little fun here for awhile and then we go around Courascant and trick or treat,” Padme answered since Anakin was running around in circles again trying to reach an itch. Padme sighed and turned towards her husband, “Come here Ani and I will get it for you.” Once Anakin’s itch was itched Yoda hopped onto the stage, “LISTEN YOU MUST!!!” The microphone screeched making everyone cover their ears or montrels whatever they listened with.
“Going trick-or-treating now we are,” Yoda jumped up and down then ran off the stage with younglings chasing him again.

Grabbing their pumpkins all the jedi headed out to gather as much candy as they could get. Courascant was pitch black glow lamps lined the streets. The sidewalks weren’t bustling with people most of the adults stayed at home to hand out candy to kids. The first house they came to had spider webs hanging all over the front a caldron in the yard bubbled and steam rose from the top. “Ladies first,” Anakin swept his arms toward the door.
“Oh you’re so brave,” Ahsoka rolled her eyes and went up by herself. The door creaked open revealing Palpatine in a vampire costume. “Trick or treat,” Ahsoka said cheerfully trying hard not to laugh at the old chancellor in vampire teeth.
“Ah my first trick-or-treater. Wait isn’t there something I was suppose to say?” Ahsoka just shrugged wanting to get her candy and go to the next house. “Ah yes I vant to suck vour blood. Aa aa aa aa aa aaa!”
“Yikes I just want a piece of candy,” Ahsoka shrieked.
“But of course youngling,” Palpatine gave Ahsoka a snickers.
“Thank you,” she growled out being called a youngling wasn’t her thing.
Everyone else ran up to the house once they saw Ahsoka didn’t get eaten by a monster or get pulled into the caldron by a zombie hand. Before they left a zombie hand rose from the bubbling goo from the caldron. Glig rose the rest of the way and saw his zombiefied hand, “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!” He took off trailing slime behind him.
“He is never going to get that costume off because he is going to be running every time he sees a body part,” Ahsoka rolled her eyes.

Obi-Wan decided he could fly so he climbed a tree. When the rest of his group was underneath him he jumped out of the tree screaming, “BANANA MAN TO THE RESCUE!!!”
He landed in front of Anakin. Anakin screamed and grabbed a branch from nowhere and began to hit Obi-Wan with it, “DIE BAT DIE!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Ow Anakin it’s me,” Obi-Wan grunted.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THE BAT TALKS! IT TALKS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! GIANT BAT WHO CAN TALK WILL EAT US!!”
Anakin ran around the group screaming his head off with his arms waving in the air.
“Anakin it’s me Obi-Wan.”
“Oh hi Obi-Wan,” Anakin waved. “Have you seen the giant bat?”
“Yes I have he ran away because you were so brave,” Obi-Wan grimaced now he won’t hear the end of it from Anakin.
“Yay,” Anakin waved his branch in mid air.
“Hey master! Where did you get that branch,” Ahsoka asked.
“Wouldn’t you like to know.”
“Yes, yes I would,” she rolled her eyes.
“Oh ok. I got it out of my hair,” Anakin smiled a goofy smile.
“Your hair,” Ahsoka asked incredulously.
“Yep I have a ton of other stuff in my hair to,” Anakin began to pull stuff out of his hair. “I have a bouncy ball, the Empire state building: that gives my hair extra bounce, your travel sized lotion, a water bottle, a turkey: I don’t even know what that is but I have it, Glig repellant,..”
Anakin kept pulling stuff out of his hair till it was flat. The rest of the stuff was toothpaste, squirrels, Mary Poppins, and a giant green bean that the Green Giant took away because Anakin stole it from him.

Anakin began to cry because his beloved green bean was taken away from him then he saw his branch and perked up. Placing everything back in his hair the group went on their way. Next they visited the clone barracks.
“Who knew the clones had so much candy,” Adi gasped dragging her trick-or-treat bag behind her.
“I did,” Rex yelled. “You don’t have to help eat it after Halloween!”
Cody and Kix had left because some random kids on a sugar high carried them off screaming ‘Phineas and Ferb’ then they screamed ‘Where’s Perry.’
“I feel sorry for Cody and Kix,” Obi-Wan looked behind him.
“Ah they will be fine,” Rex huffed having a hard time with his bag.
“Next time we get smaller bags,” Ahsoka yelled holding the strap over her shoulder and pulling hard on the straps.
Anakin flew by, “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”
Everyone looked behind them and saw Anakin’s now empty bag.
“OH FORCE EVERYONE RUN,” Ahsoka screamed in Kit’s ear. They couldn’t run because of their candy bags so Ahsoka being the only brave one grabbed Anakin and pulled a wagon out of his hair. “PUT YOUR CANDY IN THIS!” With all the bags in the Jedi and clone jumped in except for Obi-Wan who was harnessed to the wagon. Rex was ready to get home so they dropped him off then they made their way back to the Temple.
Kix and Cody were in front of the door their costumes in shreds. “I AM NEVER DRESSING LIKE FERB AGAIN,” Kix screamed. Cody was rolling on the ground looking absolutely petrified, “Kids…twitches so…many…sticky…hands twitch…”

The Jedi allowed Kix and Cody to stay for the night since they were so scared to go back outside. Ahsoka awoke to a bright sunny day but something was amiss there wasn’t any speeder sounds. Looking out the window she didn’t see any speeders, people, or buildings.
“OH NO,” she screamed. “EVERYONE WAKE UP! COURASCANT IS DESTROYED!!”
Everyone came out of their quarters rubbing sleep from their eyes. Obi-Wan placed a hand on Ahsoka’s shoulder, “What do you mean it was destroyed?”
“Well I don’t know what you would call this,” Ahsoka screamed opening the curtain to reveal nothing but blue sky. Everyone screamed except Mace Windu who fainted.
“We should have never left Anakin alone,” Obi-Wan facepalmed.
“Oh wait there is a person down there,” Shaak Ti pointed at the lone figure.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMBIE!!!!!!”
“Oh it’s just Glig,” Ahsoka said.
Another figure jumped onto a broken building. “Look its Anakin,” Obi-Wan yelled.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” All the Jedi ran to their quarters and locked their doors. Anakin was exhausted his sugar rush over with. He couldn’t even open the Temple door he was so tired so he just fell asleep outside the door. Ahsoka and Obi-Wan dragged Anakin and tucked him into bed.
“Guess all the Jedi are going to have to pitch in to rebuild the city huh?” Obi-Wan asked.
“Yep,” Ahsoka sighed. Obi-Wan went back to his quarters for more sleep and Ahsoka went back to her room. Laying down on the bed she fell asleep dreaming about bunnies and being queen over them.
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

GREAT chapter Rex'sGirl!!! Sooo funny! XD I love the part when Anakin starts hitting Obi-wan with a tree branch!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 am

Lol! Thank you Winter!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Lol that was so funny! I loved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 am

Thank you Shaak!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 am

That was great!!! Love the costumes! Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   

Back to top Go down

Too Much Free Time 2!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next