Too Much Free Time 2!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm hoping to get it finished tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:56 am

It is soooooo funny! I was laughing like crazy! My mom was staring like I was weird, but it is sooooooo funny!! Love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 am

Lol! Thanks Atina!! Im so glad that you enjoyed it!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 pm

I finally got the new chapter done!!! I hope yall like it!!
Too Much Free Time 2
Chapter 5
New outfit shopping.

“MAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR,” Ahsoka Tano shouts from her room.

“What is it Ahsoka,” Anakin walks in a worried expression on his face.

“My outfit its to small,” Ahsoka grunts. Ahsoka’s tube top, mini skirt, and leggings seemed twice to small for her now.

“Well I guess we need to go to the mall and get you and I a new one!,” Anakin grins at his padawan’s frustration.

“But I done want a new outfit I love my old one! And why do you need a new outfit?”

“Mine is outdated Snips its time for a new one. And I bet you will find the coolest jedi outfit in the history of jedi robes,” Anakin grins at his padawan trying to ease her frustration. Several minutes later and about fifty different reasons for Ahsoka to get a different outfit than her old one Ahsoka gives in.

Ahsoka puts on some of her clothes she never wears for a good reason. Then her and Anakin go to Obi-Wan’s quarters to see if he wanted to go to the mall to to get another outfit. Obi-Wan loves to get new jedi robes. Anakin knocks on the door and Obi-Wan answers still in his pjs. His pjs have pink and purple bananas on them.

“Hey Obi nice pjs,” Anakin covers a snicker.

“For your information my mommy go these for me….or was it Satine? Oh well what do you want Anakin,” Obi-Wan starts get very frustrated with his old padawan.

“Well we needed to go and get me and Ahsoka some new jedi robes and we were wanting to see if you wanted to come,” Anakin asks but he already knows the answer.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH YES,” Obi-Wan slams the door in Anakin’s face.

“Well that was rude,” Anakin turns to his padawan who is trying behind a bush in embarrassment. She has a good reason to thanks to her shrunk padawan robes Ahsoka had to dig in the back of her closet where she keeps the clothes Anakin gets her for her birthday. She was wearing a black and white polka dot shirt with neon pink pants and bright purple knee high boots.

“Hey Ahsoka get out from behind the bush!! Obi-Wan will be out in any moment,” Anakin walks towards the bush.

“No!!!!!”

Anakin grabs Ahsoka’s wrist and trys to pull her out of the bush. Ahsoka clings to the bush like it’s a lifeline.

“No,” Ahsoka screams at the top of her lungs. Still clinging to the bush.

“Ahsoka….get….out….of….THATBUSH!!!,” Anakin grunts pulling on Ahsoka’s arm.

“NO! NO!! NO!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I AM NOT COMING OUT OF THIS BUSH WEARING THESE CLOTHES!!!!”

“Whats wrong with the clothes you are wearing,” Anakin cocks his eybrow.

“Well one thing I look like a clown and second they ITCH,” Ahsoka wants to itch but she knows if she lets go of the bush Anakin will take advantage of it and drag her out. After about an hour of pulling and hanging onto a bush for dear life Anakin got Ahsoka to let go of the bush. Obi-Wan was done dressing about 45 minutes ago so he decided to lean against the wall and take a nap.

“OBI-WAN WAKE UP!!!,” Anakin dumps a bucket of cold water onto Obi-Wan.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH COLD COLD COLD!!!! Anakin why did you do that,” Obi-Wan screams at Anakin wringing out his shirt.

“Uh you were asleep so I had to wake you! Duh,” Anakin rolls his eyes which is totally rude to do it to your elder. *gets glare from Obi-Wan.

“Shaking me a little would have worked! Not soaking me with water from ANARTICA,” Obi-Wan screams. The water starts to evaporate off of Obi-Wan his is so mad.

“Can we just get this shopping over with I want to get out of these clothes,” Ahsoka is running around trying to itch.

“Ok lets go,” Anakin sigs while Obi-Wan face palms. Obi-Wan drives the speeder this time knowing that Anakin will drive like a complete maniac. After getting stuck behind a old Twi’lek going 2 mph in a infinity mph zone.

“OH COME ON,” Anakin screams in the back seat of the speeder.

“Have patience Skyguy,” Ahsoka tells him between bites of her cake.

“Hey where did you get that cake,” Anakin starts drooling and just stares at the cake.

“I found it,” Ahsoka darts her eyes around.

“Ok where did you get it,” Anakin glares at her and crosses his arms.

“Ok ok! Someone threw it at your head for screaming at them and I used the Force to keep it smacking into you.”

“Aw thanks Snips.”

“Actually why I did it is because I wanted to eat it,” Ahsoka grins mischievously.

“Hmph,” Anakin glares at her with his arms crossed.

“Oh Skyguy lighten up.”

“You two will you stop?! We are here,” Obi-Wan starts getting annoyed at them. After finding a parking space on level 500,632,357,891,217 they started heading to the lower level of the mall to the enterance.

“Oh why did you park on that level Obi-Wan,” Anakin drags himself to the enterance.

“Oh Skyguy you are such a drama queen,” Ahsoka walks right by her master. After she calls Anakin a queen; Queen Karina walks by screaming about no submitting to anyone and wanting to control jedi with worms that go up your nose to control you. Ahsoka, Obi-Wan and Anakin just stare at Queen Karina until she is out of sight.

“Do you ever wonder why weird things happen to us,” Obi-Wan scratches his head.

“Um nope,” Anakin pulls himself off the ground. They walk to Jedi R Us. “Ok Snips I think you will be able to find you something in here.”

Ahsoka walks into the store and starts looking at the teenager jedi robe racks. She pulls out a chicken suit. “Uh why in the galaxy is this in the teen jedi robe section?”

“OOOOOOOO GIVE ME,” Anakin screams and grabs the suit. He runs to the mens changing rooms to try on the suit.

“I need another master,” Ahsoka sighs and shakes her head returning to look at the robes.

“Hey Snips how do I look,” Anakin asks coming out of the dressing room. Before Ahsoka can answer Anakin starts to do the Chicken Dance.

“Um please go change and don’t say my name till you’re out of that thing,” Ahsoka tries to hide her face by sticking her head as close to the clothes as she could.

“Ok Snips,” Anakin skips back to the dressing room clucking like a chicken. After a few minutes Obi-Wan found him something to try on. In a matter of seconds Obi-Wan jumps out in a hero suit with a banana on the chest.

“It’s a bird! It’s a plane! NO ITS SUPER BANANA,” Obi-Wan screams in a super loud voice.

“Hey Obi-Wan looking good!” Anakin comes out of the dressing room wearing a Santa suit.

“Thank you Santa!”

“Will you two find something Jedi to wear,” Ahsoka bangs her head on a wall.

“Fine we will go find something else,” Obi-Wan and Anakin say in unsion.

Ahsoka keeps looking she pulls out a outfit that consist of a tutu, a suit, a huge bowtie, and a gummy bear mask. “Ew who would wear this!”

“Ahsoka how about this,” Anakin comes out in a dark jedi robe, with a black vest, black gloves, and black boots.

“Master that is definitely the one,” Ahsoka smiles.

“Good! But can I get the chicken suit to,” Anakin gives the puppy dog pout.

“Uh no.”

“Fine,” Anakin pouts and heads back towards the dressing room so he can put his old robes.

“I found my new robes,” Obi-Wan holds up a tan robe that is in layers, with a leather belt, and leather boots.

“Obi-Wan that is perfect for you,” Ahsoka gasps, “But I haven’t find mine yet.” After she finished her sentence a dark violet red mini dress caught her eye. Picking it up she found black leggings with diamonds cut out of the sides and a red belt with a pocket on the back. Ahsoka runs to the dressing rooms and changes into the outfit.

“Oh it’s absolutely perfect,” she gasps. “But its missing somethings.” Ahsoka goes to the glove section and picks out a pair of fingerless gloves like her old ones but they are the same color as the dress. Next she grabs some boots like her old ones but like the gloves they are the same color as the dress.

“Hhhhmmmm its still missing something,” Ahsoka looks around the store and sees a section with armbands.

“These will be perfect,” she gasps picking up the pair of armbands. She puts them on her arms. The color is the same as the dress, boots, and gloves. Like the leggings they make a diamond pattern on her arms.

“Snips! That looks absolutely perfect for you,” Anakin gapes at his padawan.

“This is the outfit I’m getting,” she grins, “I think its better than my old one.”

“I’m getting the banana man suit,” Obi-Wan screams.Anakin and
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Another classic!!! I'd give you two thumbs up, but then I'd have to put down my bowl of ice cream.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Lol! Thanks!! Enjoy your ice cream!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Awesome!!! This chapter was really cute!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Thanks Satine!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

LOL! that was halarious! Also in "Obsession Confession Day", Shaak Ti had an obsession with lip gloss. I do to. affraid That is just to weird! its like you know me in real life!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks Shaak Ti!! That really means alot! Whoa creepy but AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:42 pm

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was beyond hilarious!!!!! I died laughing!!!!!! Great work sistah!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 am

Aw thank you Jedi~Chick!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 am

Love it! That's one way to explain the new outfits! Razz But will we be seeing the chicken suit in a TCW episode anytime soon....O.O

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
Love it! That's one way to explain the new outfits! Razz But will we be seeing the chicken suit in a TCW episode anytime soon....O.O

That should totally happen!. A clone (or even better: a Jedi) should come running across the screan in a chicken suit at the most serious time in an episode!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Lol! Thanks!! That would be hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:21 pm

You know, you should write about when Obi-Wan got his hair cut. As like a flashback episode or something.

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:50 pm

That's a great one Allishmalli!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:19 am

I'm so sorry at how long its taking me to update! I have the chapter started I just need to finish it! I'm going to work on it today!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

When are you going to add another chapter? I need some more of Too Much Free Time 2!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

Me too!

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

I just about have it done!! Im going to finish it today!!! Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok I'm sorry that it took me forever to get this done!! My life has been so hectic!!! I'm not sure if this chapter is a funny one!! But I wrote it and I'm usually hard on myself!!
Too Much Free Time
Chapter 6
Clone Wars Musical

"I am sooooooooo bored!" Obi-Wan Kenobi was pacing around his quarters in the Jedi Temple. All the jedi seem to not be going on missions so they have been getting quite bored here lately. Obi-Wan falls on the floor and starts throwing a tantrum
"I NEED SOMETHING TO DO," Obi-Wan keeps screaming. He only stops when Yoda comes in and smacks him with a flyswat.
"Screaming, why are you? Hurting everyone's ears, you are! Not nice, that is," Yoda starts chasing Obi-Wan around the room smacking him with the flyswat.

After about 10 seconds of chasing, swatting, and yelling ow Obi-Wan screams, "YODA STOP THAT REALLY HURTS!!!"
"Tantrums unbecoming of a jedi, they are," Yoda smacks Obi-Wan for extra measure.
"Fine! I will just go and find Anakin and Ahsoka they will know what to do," Obi-Wan leaves his room to find Anakin and Ahsoka

It didn't take him long to get to Anakin and Ahsoka's quarters. Knocking loudly Anakin answers with 3D glasses and rainbow clown hair.
"Anakin Skywalker what are you wearing," Obi-Wan cocks a eyebrow at his weird former apprentice.
"Ugh you sound like my mom," he snorts, "And if you must know me and Ahsoka are playing a game."
"Would you like to explain this game?"
"Ok!" Anakin pulls Obi-Wan into the room.

"Ahsoka made it up! Its called Berry Paintball. First you puck out a outfit!! She layed out a jumpsuit that will camouflage you in your surroundings and a rainbow clown hair with 3D glasses. We picked from these. I picked out the clown hair because I think it makes me look very dashing. Well you take one of these guns filled with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and a berry Ahsoka designed a watermelon-kiwi-turkey-coleslaw-cheese-burnt hotdog-berry! Then you shoot at each other and whoever hits the other person most wins!!"
"Well it looks like your losing," Obi-Wan looks at Anakin's stained shirt.
"Well Ahsoka has hit me 15898 times and I have hit her.....0 times!!!" Anakin fist pumps and Obi-Wan face palms.

"YEAH YEEEEEEEE," Ahsoka jumps out of nowhere and pelts Anakin and Obi-Wan with berries.
"Ok Skyguy I think I'm winning," Ahsoka props the gun on her shoulder, shifts her weight on her right foot, and puts a hand on her hip. "Hey Master Kenobi what brings you here?"
"Well I was wondering if you and Anakin wanted to do something?"
"YES," Ahsoka jumps up and down clapping her hands. Anakin starts mocking her. Ahsoka crosses her arms and turns her face in the opposite direction.
"For the record Sky.Guy that hair does not make you look dashing! You look like a weird Nerf herder in it!"
"How dare you Snips."
"Oh I dare."

After 20 minutes of arguing Obi-Wan interrupts, "Do you know what we should do? AND STOP ARGUING!!!"
"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSS and gal!!! Look what I found," Rex jumps up and down like a young clone getting his first blaster.
"What is it," Anakin asks.
"Its a musical about us in war," Rex shouts.
"I didn't know you liked musicals Rex," Ahsoka raises one of her eye markings.
"Oh I don't. Gree does he talked me into going," Rex shrugs his shoulders.
"Well you sure sounded excited," Gree glares at Rex.
"I'm a good actor."
"Well what time does it start?" Anakin asks.
"We have about two hours," Gree snags the flier from Rex's grasp to read it.
"Well I guess the only thing to do is play BERRY PAINTBALL," Ahsoka screams and starts shooting at all the guys.

After about a hour of playing Berry Paintball everyone went back to their quarters to freshen up since it takes awhile to get berry stains off skin.
"Ugh I am never playing Berry Paintball again," Ahsoka sighs trying to scrub a berry stain off her cheek marking.
"Here here," Anakin shouts. They hear a knock on the door and then the doorbell then another knock.
"GIVE US A MINUTE!!! Geese," Anakin gets off the couch to answer the door. Anakin answers to the whole gang (besides Ahsoka who is with him).
"Are we ready now," Obi-Wan jumps up and down excited that he now has something to do.
"Yes we are ready," Ahsoka comes up behind Anakin.
"Gag," Anakin jumps 9 feet into the air,"AHSOKA YOU SCARED MEEEEEEE!!!"
Ahsoka starts rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably, "HAHA I SCARED SKYGUY!!"
Before poor Anakin could do anything everyone besides him started to laugh.
"TROLL, I AM NOT!!" Yoda pops out of nowhere with two flyswats on his belt and one in his green shriveled hand.
"Yoda we didn't call you a troll, "Ahsoka stops laughing and looks at a Yoda.
"Yeah," everyone says in unison.
"YUMMY, I AM NOT!! FLYING WHEEL OF BRICK THERE, IS NOT!!! STINKY MACE WINDU'S FEET, ARE!!!"
"Do you have any idea what the general is talking about," Rex asks Gree.
"I don't know. There's no figuring a Jedi Master," Gree answers.

"Familiar, that sounds, "Yoda ponders it for a second, "Care I do not. Doing what are, you?"
"We are going to see a musical about us," Gree squeals.
"Go, can I?"
"Sure Obi-Wan pats Yoda's head. "OOOOOOO A BANANA!!! Ok what were we talking about."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this," Ahsoka asks Anakin.
"Beats me," Anakin walks out the door. The group walked to the theater and went to the ticket booth to biy their tickets.

"Yes we got in the first row," Obi-Wan squeals clutching the ticket in a death grip.
"Great let's get seated," Rex marches into the theater. After they were seated most of the guys went to go get snacks. After all everyone returned the curtains parted and the music started.
The actors walk out. The actor playing Anakin is wearing rainbow clown hair, 3D glasses, and Anakin's original robes. The actor playing Ob-Wan is wearing the original robes with banana markings in the armor.

"Jabba's young son has been kidnapped," the narrator begins, "Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are on Christophis." The actors playing the heroes step out.
"There baaaack!!!" Anakin shouts over the clanking of battledroids and boom of the heavy cannons.
"Soooo we shouldn't have sent the ship back for supplies," Obi-Wan's voice sounded worried.
"IT WASN'T MY IDEA TO SEND THE SHIP BACK," Anakin jumps up and down throwing a tantrum.

"Anakin focus!!"
"Oh yeah right! Rex follow me!"
"But I don't want to," Rex whines.
"C'mon," Anakin waves his hand.
"Yes sir," Rex drags his blaster pouting.

"Cody you know the drill."
"UUUUP TO THE FRONT," Cody shouts to his men.
"FLY," everyone stares at Obi-Wan, "I mean FIRE!!!"
The clones blast away at the clankers.
"C'mon men," Obi-Wan commands.

"This is highly accurate," real Obi-Wan whispers.
"No it's not," Ahsoka shakes her head getting ssssshhhs from the audience.
"Sky dude should attack by now," Cody yells over all the noise.
"Don't worry he knows the plan," Obi-Wan rolls his eyes and keeps blocking cardboard blaster bolts.

The props are replaced with the Anakin, Rex, and clone trooper actors standing above the droid army cutouts.
"What's are plan of attack Sky dude," Rex asks.
"Follow meeeee," Anakin flips off and begins to fly. "Weeee I can fly!"

"Hey! Hey! There is two of me," Anakin jumps up and down on his chair.
"Skyguy sit down your embarrassing me," Ahsoka's usual orange skin begins to turn scarlet.
"Fine. Um I will be right back," Anakin starts to get up.
"Where are you going," Ahsoka asks starting to get frustrated with her master.
"I'm going to jump off the roof so I can fly like my twin," Anakin gives a giddy laugh and goofy grin.
"Ok," Ahsoka let's him him.

Ahsoka turned back to the stage to see the scene is General Whorm Loathsome playing a video game. "Yes! Yes! YES!!" he screams.
His bunny droid interrupts him.
"What is it," he asks the droid. The droid puts a comlink between its bunny like ears. A droid holograph projects from the device.
"We can't get passed their cannons sir," the droid explains the delima in its annoying buzzing droid voice.
"Cannons!? This will never do. We must pull back and set up our deflector shield. OOOOO ITS JUST LIKE DEFLECTOR SHIELD YOUR BASE 60!!!!!" Whorm severs the connection and closes the lid of the tank. "Ow!"

The manager of the theater enters the stage area. "Sorry everyone we have to cancel the program."
A chorus of aw echos through the area.
"Sorry some nut decided it would be a good idea to jump off the roof."
"Oh no that is Skyguy! I better check on him," Ahsoka jumps off her chair and bolts out the door to see a horrible sight!
(Too be continued)

(Ha gotcha!!!)
Ahsoka sees Anakin sitting on a outside bench wearing a sparkly and purple dress.
"I shouldn't bother to ask this because I know I'm going to regret it but...what are you wearing," Ahsoka looks at her master.
"I put this on so when I jumped off to see if I could fly. Its a safety measure. If I fell which I did surprisingly it would puff up and float me down," Anakin smirks like he is the smartest person in the world.
"Oh Skyguy Skyguy Skyguy Skyguy," Ahsoka shakes her head.
"What?"
"Nevermind. Let's just go home," Ahsoka heads toward the direction of the Jedi Temple.

Whew that was a doozy!! I hope y'all like it I just think this chapter stinks but I hope y'all like it anyway!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

Don't so hard on yourself! If you really don't like, re-write it! Change it! It's your story! I, personally, thought it was fine. Now what you think of your story is far more important than what I think of it. So, like I said, if don't like it, change it! I still think that you're a great writer, even if you don't think so.

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 am

LOL! I thought it was really great!!!!! If you don't like it, do what Allishmalli said, go ahead and change it!!!!!! All writers write, but the best and hardest part is rewriting. Smile I'm doing a lot of that lately. XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:46 am

Aw thanks girls!! I might do that but I just don't know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time 2!!!   

Back to top Go down

Too Much Free Time 2!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next