Share | 

Favorite TV Shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Cool! My film professor was talking about watching an episode of it in class too!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
Cool! My film professor was talking about watching an episode of it in class too!

Best meme ever!!!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:53 am

I saw y'all were talking about Young Justice a page or two back. Did you hear that it got renewed for a third season?! I'm so excited!

The only show I'm really actively watching right now is The Flash. I really enjoy it, it's a fun show, but it's had some crazy plot stuff going on and it can be kinda cheesy. Still, I can't help but like it, haha.
I also watch Star vs. the Forces of Evil from Disney with my sister. It's fun, really silly, and has some good plot stuff.
Oh, and Gravity Falls was fantastic! I've watched it over and over again, one of my favorite shows ever!

Have y'all been watching any good shows over Christmas break?

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 pm

I heard about that! I never watched Young Justice when it was originally on, but I definitely plan on watching it now!

That sounds fun! I've heard those shows are good! And glad you like Gravity Falls too! Very Happy

I've been watching Parks and Recreation. It's so good! It's really funny and also very heartwarming. I love the characters.
I'm also trying to catch up on all the Marvel stuff I'm behind on. And my brother has a list of anime for me to watch XD

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

I heard a lot of buzz about it when it got cancelled, mainly because it was for a stupid reason (low toy sales even though it had incredibly high ratings), so I started watching it on Netflix about a year ago. I really liked it, though I never actually figured it'd come back. I'm so excited now that it's planning on coming back!!!

I've been meaning to get into more DC shows like The Flash and Green Arrow (and just more shows in general), but I've never really had the time and when I do have time I never feel like starting any new shows.

I like Star vs The Forces of Evil (and actually do a good job at keeping up with it), but I definitely liked Gravity Falls better. I miss Gravity Falls...

My sister is trying to get me to watch Jane the Virgin, but I'm refusing to until she catches up on Downton Abbey.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14