Attack of the Clones!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Attack of the Clones!   Thu May 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Without this movie there would have been no CW or clones! Which probably would have been a good thing later on but no Rex I shudder at the idea! Lol! This is probably very close my favorite out of all the SW movies because of the battle in the Geonosian arena! What's yalls opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sun May 29, 2011 12:49 pm

I like the Geonosis arena. That's one of my alltime favorite movie moments. I also like meeting Jango Fett and little Boba.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 pm

I like the clones but the romance was not my thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.plcohmy.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Same here. I like romance, but not for the main focus of the movie.

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dancing with Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Tue May 31, 2011 6:58 am

This movie is my favorite because of the romance. loveyoda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 am

I'm with Endor. xDD I love the romance!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Tue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

This movie is in my favorites(all the SW movies are my favorites!) because of the action Im not one for romance although I do like a little romance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:30 am

It's interesting how much people hate this movie. I mean even people who love Star Wars get mad when ever I mention AOTC.
And seriously why? I don't think they have a good reason. First of all it's got Zam Wessel in it! LoL, and lightsaber fights and action and chases and the arena scene which is really cool. I mean I don't think it's as bad as people make it sound.

Most of my peers I talk to about it say they hate it because of the romance and I can understand... but they like other movies that have romance in them and this is Star Wars so I'm like, 'What the heck?'!

I don't know if my opinion has changed since I last watched it but all I can remember after seeing it was major excitement because it was so cool! That's my opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 am

I agree Kayla I honestly don't get why everyone hates this episode. A lot of people say its the bad acting of Hayden Christiansen and the bad romance which i honestly don't agree with, hello anakin is a jedi they don't have classes in romance so of course it would be a little awkward.
This episode is one of my faves I love the relationship between anakin and obiwan you really see the struggle of the relationship of a semi strict master and pushy padawan. I love it. My favoirte part is the speeder chase. and the arena. overall i love this episode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

What the- ??! How can people say he's a bad actor? I'd quickly say that Hayden is one of the best actors I've ever seen! He did a super job especially in ROTS. And I agree with you about the romance. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:19 pm

i completly agree i think he is fantastic Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 pm

I didn't think the acting was bad at all. What bothered me was Padme, because she just annoys me, I don't really know why Razz But I don't hate the movie, it's a good movie. The arena and Jango and Zam and Yoda vs. Dooku are all very epic! The great thing about Star Wars is that there's something for everyone Very Happy

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

*gasps* LOOK OUT! It's a Padme hater! *runs away* Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:54 pm

I loved "Attack of the Clones"! It wasn't my top favorite but I still really, really love it! Obi-Wan was really cool(but then, he's always cool!).
The whole Battle of Geonosis and on wards are just awesome; especially the duel! Obi-Wan's investigation and the part at the beginning with the speeder chase(including Obi-Wan jumping OUT THE WINDOW) were just plain awesome.
The only parts I didn't like were the romance(I'm not a romance person and I can't watch people kiss at all; it grosses me out). And I always skip the wedding sequence :p.
Though I do think all the actors did a fantastic job and I like Padme a lot in the episode. Smile

Plus this film has some really EPIC quotes in it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh yeah! LOL I forgot about all the really good quotes in this movie! I love Anakin and Obi Wans bantering, or at least most of it! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah, it is really funny to listen to. They are hilarious- I just love the speeder chase scene with the whole "What took you so long?"
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 pm

LOL, yes! Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Yes, they definitely have some great lines!

And I don't hate Padme Razz I'm just moderately annoyed by her. But she could totally kick the butts of girl characters from a lot of other movies Razz

This movie also has outstanding music! And all the Jedi at the arena were so cool!

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 pm

That's okay, we all have that fictional character that annoys us Smile
And yes, I love the music; it's so beautiful and the Jedi in the arena are AWESOME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:46 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Yes, they definitely have some great lines!

And I don't hate Padme Razz I'm just moderately annoyed by her. But she could totally kick the butts of girl characters from a lot of other movies Razz

This movie also has outstanding music! And all the Jedi at the arena were so cool!

LOL, oh good. It's okay anyway! XD

Yes it's amazing to see so many Jedi all together with they're lightsabers ignited!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks Smile

Does anyone know when this movie comes out in 3D? I heard a rumor that it will be in August, but I'm not sure if it's true or not.

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

I know that it will be next year but I haven't heard anything about what month it will be released on.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Smile

'Haven't got a idea. I heard something about it coming out in 2013 which seems crazy to me so I wouldn't take that too seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 am

yeah i heard they were releasing them annually so from what it seems it won't come out til 2013 but i could be wrong.

I agree though i love the speeder chase and the lines between anakin and obiwan and the geonisis arena fight definitly love this movie and can't wait to see it in 3D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Me neither! It's going to be awesome!
I'm really looking forward to seeing the Geonosian arena on the big screen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Clones!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next