Attack of the Clones!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 pm

i agree that is going to be epic lol i hope we don't have to wait a year but i have a feeling we will :( more patience hehe something a starwar fangirl is definitly not good at hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 am

Hahaha, I had to wait a year between watching ANH and ESB.... and they had already come out! *dies* THAT WAS TORTURE!
But anyway I hope they hurry up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 am

wow that would be frustrating and i agree i do hope its not that long seeing the speeder chase and the genosis arena scene in 3D on the big screen thats what i call epicness.

like others above me said i loved the relationship between anakin and obiwan in all three of the prequel movies thats one thing that draws me in is how their relationship grows and changes i like it in Aotc because while its clear Anakin has a great respect and admiration towards obiwan hes also very resentful of him, I love the banter between them and seeing them as pushy padawan and stern(ish) master, its especially cool to watch this movie and then the clone wars to see them move from master padawan to brothers and best friends

okay i will stop rambling now

Oh and one more thing i must say i agree i love the music in this movie especially the scores with anakin and padme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Wow, this topic hasn't been touched in almost two years! O_O

Anyways, Hannah and I have been Star Wars fans for years, but it's been a long time since I've seen AotC and she's never sat down and watched the whole thing at all, so tonight we're going to watch it together! Very Happy It's been so long since I've seen it, I'll post my thoughts on it tomorrow, probably! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 pm

That's very fun!!! I can't wait to see your thoughts on it! Very Happy

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Great, looking forward to it, love Attack of the Clones!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Mon May 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Hmm... this topic hasn't been touch in almost exactly one year...

Just curious, has anyone (well, anyone who's still on here) changed their thoughts about AoTC since this topic came out? I don't think I ever actually commented the first time around and it's been a while since I last saw this movie, so I don't have much to go on. But, if someone else wants to comment, go ahead! I'm curious to see if anyone's opinion has changed since we're older now.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   Wed May 13, 2015 2:38 pm

I guess I feel about the same about this one as I did at the start of the topic. I like the action and the clones, but the romance is just painful to watch. The dialogue is so terrible. It really brings down this film and the prequels as a whole, but I still defend Hayden Christensen as a good actor who was simply given bad dialogue. I mean, I don't think anyone could make that sand line sound good.

Even though it is my least favorite Star Wars movie, I still enjoy it. Like I said, the action is good, the storyline with the clones is good, and Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan is amazing.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Clones!   

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Clones!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2