Share | 

Flying Carpets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Flying Carpets?!    Tue May 31, 2011 7:14 pm

. I waqs up till 3:00 this morning so I will edit it later if there are any mistakes, so if you spot one, please tell me. This will only be a few chapters long... I think. Ok enough pointless babling. On to the story:

Chapter 1

Ahsoka Tano had had a hard day of training, if that is what you call half way across the galexy to find lost ship... with no survivers. Even worse, she had started to come down with a cold. Her master had told her that she would be over it by the morning, but she wasnt so sure. In fact, she felt dizzy and a tremmor in the force around her. Her legs gave way and she collapsed.

Ahsoka: Master! Help!

She felt her head hit the cold metel floor. Every thing went black around her. The last thing she thought was that she was dying. "But I'm not ready to die."
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Ahsoka:Master! Help!

Anakin Skywalker, Ahsokas master, heard her call, then a loud crash.

Anakin: Snips, where are you?

NO answer.

Anakin: Rex,I want you to take control, something is wrong with Ahsoka. I'm going to go and check on her.

Anakin found her lying outside the supply closet. He couldnt tell what was wrong, just that something was. She wasn't dead, she was breathing fine. Then he felt it. The Force around her was pulsing like the beat of a heart. It was very feint at first, but then it pushed very hard, like waves trying to escape from the ocean, only to be pulled back in again. As he gently set her on her bed, he noticed that her skin was almost as light as his, her white facial markings barily visibal.

Anakin: Obi-Wan! Come here, there is something wrong with Ahsoka.

Obi-Wan could feel the tremmor in the Force, but he dismised it as a jump into hyperspeed; all he wanted to do was sleep. He had almost no sleep in the past week, so he was'nt about to give it up now.

Anakin: Master, please, wake up. *crickets* Wake UP! WAKE UP!!!!!!
Obi-Wan: Alright Anakin, what ever you say.

anakin half draged Obi-Wan across the ship.

Obi-Wan: Anakin! Please, you're acting like we just flew into a sepratast base! I can Walk, you know.
Anakin: If only that were true... about the sepratast base.

Obi-Wan: You're right, she does not look good. We should land on the nearest planet. No medical droid can help her in this state.

Anikin couldnt bear the thought of loosing ahsoka again. Ever sense he had seen her die before his eyes on Mortis, he couldnt shake the feeling that something else would happen.
Now it had.

Anakin: ...and there is a smal vilage in that area. maybe they can help.
Obi-wan: Anakin, you know that we receved orders to go drictly to Naboo. We can find a doctor there.
Anakin:I know master, and I would wait to get to Naboo if I didn't think it was that serious. But it is. Ahsoka needs help ASAP
Obi-Wan: Ok, fine, we can do it your way.

Ok, so that is the first chapter. The next one should have more dilague. Sorry that I'm a terrable speller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Sweet, that's awesome so far!!!!! I hope Ahsoka is ok. Can't wait for the next chapter!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Tue May 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Good start!!!!! Very Happy I like it! I feel bad for Ahsoka. Razz LOL! Nice job. It's okay, your spelling was a little off in places, but it was still good. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Tue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! I cant wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh my stars! That's good! I wanna know what happens next!

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Yay! I'm posting chpt.2! I ment to do this a few weeks ago Embarassed Oh well here it is:

Chapter 2

That afternoon, after "crashing" the ship a mile away from the village, the very tired crew of the twilight (other than the three who stayed to gaurd it)finally reached the village. It was very quiet. Anakin could sense that the inhabatints where there, but they seemed to be hiding.

Anakin:Hello, anybody home?

A beautiful, tall creature came out of the shadows. She looked mostly human, other than she was 8 ft tall, had glowing eyes, and a peacock tail growing from her sholders.

Peacockey Lady: Yes, we are. What has happend to the Tagruta girl.

She focosed on Ahsoka with concern in her eyes.
Anakin: We...we don't know. Um... I am Anakin Skywalker, and she is my padawan, Ahsoka Tano.

Peacock lady *nodding head*: Jedi, Hmm. I am Talisha

Anakin followd the lady as she walked into the center of the village. "well, we really got to know eachother. NOT!"
Talisha: I'm sory, but I cannot tell you much about myself, or even this place. You have no need to know what this place is at the moment.

By then they had reached a small hut (hut as in building, not the Hutt species Wink ). Talisha walked in and motined for Anakin to follow. It was very small inside, and it seemed the only things the one room contaned was a bed, table, small kitchen area, and a dresser. Talisha walked up to the table, Force pushed it to the other side of the room, and picked up the rug to reveal a trapped door.

Talisha: Don't look so suprised! Jedi arn't the only who use the force!

She led the way down some stairs to an open room. It. Was. HUGE. Hallways seemed to go to infinity in the four cardinal directions.

Anakin: Wow.

Into the western hallway they went, and walked into the fourth room on the right. There lay Ahsoka.

Ok so I probably need to explain a few things. In this story, the Twilight is bigger than it really is in TCW, so it has a crew wich consists of: Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Rex, Codey, and another clone. Though it is not mentiond, Obi-wan, Codey, and the other clone stay to gaurd the twilight. Rex carries Ahsoka and stays behind when Anakin goes off with the daughter. I mean Talisha. Sorry, I was thinking about the NSNW take on Mortis Razz . Stay tuned for the next chapter, wich should be up soon, to find out how Rex and Ahsoka got to the underground hospital!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 pm

That was good Shaak Ti! Keep on writing girl!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Awesome job!!!!!! Very Happy Can't wait for more!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Awesome! You're doing great!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks girls! Your comments meen so much to me!

O.K! Here is chpt.3. It's short, but I didnt have much time to write it.

Chapter 3

Anakin(whispers):Ahsoka.
(normal voice):How did she get here?

Talisha:I had my helpers bring her through the catacombs. It is much faster than walking.

Anakin:Will she be okay?

Talisha:I don't know.
Talisha(to herself):It seems as if she has died before... No, that isn't possible.

Anakin:She has.

Talisha:WHAT! That's impossible! She is clearly alive, even if barely, but she is still alive.

Anakin:Let me explain.

The last thing Anakin wanted to do was think about the events on Mortis, but he explaind with little hesitation. Talisha lissened in awe to the accounts of the family, with out the slightest clue that she could have a strong connection to them.

Talisha:So Daughter gave her last light and last spark of life to Ahsoka?

Anakin:Yes. It was a power that was so strong I felt as if it would kill me. I had never dreamed of such a power.

Talisha*nods head*: Hmmm. I've never heard of anything like it.

She studied the Tagrutas face.

Talisha:First, we will try logic. Run a few tests, draw blood, stuff like that. But I have a feeling this will cannot be solved by logic.

Anakin frowned as he looked at his padawan. He wonderd what was going on in her mind, if she were dreaming, if she was the slightist bit concous at all.

Ok! Next chapter: Where is Rex? Does Talisha really have a connection to the rather crazy Mortis family? Why is Padme on that plannet? Uh-Oh, I said to much.
Please tell me if there is anything I should change in the way I write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Grea job!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!! Keep writing!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!! I found a few typos, but those can all be fixed with spell check. xD

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm

I so can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Carpets?   

Back to top Go down