Share | 

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Gaaah! Almost missed working on this today!

Chapter Nine

When they landed back on Couascant Obi-Wan had to wait several minutes for Anakin to wake up, stretch and be convinced to go inside the Jedi temple after Obi-Wan assured him he was coming in too in a few minutes. Then he slipped to the back of the ship, opened the cargo unit using the force, and helped his fiance' out. They snuck around to the back of the temple and Eirtae' hurried off to Dexter's Diner, their planned meeting place for one half-hour later. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan went inside the temple as promised and showed Anakin a few new attack moves with his light-saber. The evening seemed to stretch on but at last Anakin had a meeting with Master Yoda and Obi-Wan could proceed with his plans. He hopped into his speeder and hurried to Dex's Diner where he picked up his bride-to-be before heading over to the Courascant chapel, several miles from the Jedi temple.

"I'm sorry it is nothing elaborate, my love..."

"Obi-Wan, it's not the wedding that counts, it's the-" Eirtae''s voice broke.

"Marriage." Obi-Wan finished for her, putting a hand on her shaking arm. "Shh, it's alright."

Eirtae' sighed. "I know, and I'm not backing out. I just wish things were different..."

"Maybe some day they will be."

Ten minutes later the couple stood in front of the chapel with a Courascant holy man in front of them. Obi-Wan wore a refugee-type outfit from his youth (he and Qui-Gon had had to disguise themselves for a mission long ago) so that he would not be seen wedding in his Jedi robes, and Eirtae' wore a simple white dress, her blond hair pulled up into a chignon at the base of her neck adorned by a single red rose. The couple held hands as they waited to recite their vows after the holy man.

"I, Obi-Wan Kenobi, do commit to love and cherish this woman, Eirtae' Rano, who I take now as my wife. I will protect and keep her always, forsaking all others, as long as we both live upon this earth."

"I, Eirtae' Rano, do commit to love and obey this man, Obi-Wan Kenobi, who I take now as my husband. I will honor and respect him always, forsaking all others, as long as we both live upon this earth."

The holy man smiled and placed the ring in Obi-Wan's hand.

"With this ring, I wed thee, Eirtae' Rano." he whispered. Eirtae' swallowed back her tears of joy and smiled at her beloved.

"With this ring, I wed thee, Obi-Wan Kenobi." she whispered back. The two slipped the rings on each others' fingers and the union was complete as the holy man declared

"You are now man and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Obi-Wan pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Awww! Very Happy It's weird to think that Obi-Wan is actually getting married, but this is really sweet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Chapter Ten

The weeks passed quickly now that the couple was together. They rented a small apartment not far from the Jedi temple, and every night Obi-Wan slipped away from the sleeping Anakin and visited his wife, spending much of the night talking to her, for that was often his only chance to spend time with her. One such night passed, but in the morning, things were different...

"Master, you have circles under your eyes." young Anakin pointed out as he sipped his breakfast nutrition shake. Obi-Wan sighed and leaned against the wall, putting his hand over his mouth as he yawned.

"I don't sleep much anymore."

"Why not?"

Padawan's and their endless questions! Obi-Wan chuckled to himself, remembering what he was like as a Padawan learner. If Qui-Gon Jinn sneezed he asked 'why?'!

"Guess."

"What?" Anakin looked surprised. He shrugged. "I dunno...something's keeping you awake?"

Obi-Wan choked on his jawa-juice. Someone, not something... He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and smiled. "Close." Wait, what was he doing? TRYING to give it away?? He coughed the last bit of jawa-juice out of his windpipe, then straightened and set his mug on the table. "Questions, questions...so many questions." he teased his apprentice.

"But Master Yoda said it's good to ask questions. It is how we learn."

Obi-Wan couldn't help but chuckle. "That's very true, my young apprentice. However, I'm going to cook up a few omelets. You think it through; thinking is good for learning to sometimes. For learning how to think."

Obi-Wan slipped into the kitchen cubicle leaving his Padawan to his own thoughts. When their breakfast was ready he returned, assuming Anakin to have let the matter drop. However, he was dead wrong.

"Master, I finally figured it out." Anakin said with a huge smile.

"Uh...what is it, Anakin?"

"You've been staying up late practicing to get better than me at light-saber fighting!" At Obi-Wan's shocked expression, he went on. "After all, you keep telling me how I'm learning much faster than you did as a Padawan, and how sometimes it's hard to stay a step ahead of me." Anakin grinned even wider, if that were possible, and Obi-Wan let out a sigh.

"That's a good guess, Anakin. But why don't you eat your breakfast now?"

"Okay..." Anakin scooped up a bite of moli' egg, eying his master curiously. It was then that Obi-Wan knew he would never be able to keep his secret just that.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

LOL I loved that chapter! Very Happy Oh Anakin...
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Chapter Eleven

Obi-Wan knew that his secret would soon be revealed, but he had no idea how soon it would be. It happened that very day.

Obi-Wan had just trained Anakin. The young boy was learning about the force more and more each day, and Obi-Wan was growing more and more attached to his Padawan learner. Anakin, in turn, was looking up more and more to his master and they were beginning to pick up on each others' techniques, skills and mannerisms. They were becoming more than just assigned Padawan and Master- they were becoming a team.

"Master..." Anakin settled himself down in a chair and eyed Obi-Wan, seemingly searching for something in his master's face. Obi0Wan raised and eyebrow, smiling at the boy. It was always very interesting to find out what was on his young, curious mind.

"What is it, Anakin?"

Anakin fixed his eyes on his master. "Can I come to your apartment today?"

Obi-Wan's eyes turned into enormous saucer-like circles and his jaw dropped. How did Anakin...?

"I woke up in the night and you weren't there. I began timing your departure, and it was consistent each night- nine hours past the eve, when I go to sleep. That, plus the fact that you didn't come back all night, assured me that this was no coincidence, and that you live elsewhere. So I knew you must have your own apartment here on Courascant somewhere. Am I right, Master?"

Obi-Wan swallowed hard and nodded. "Very shrewd, Anakin." What could he say?

"So, I was thinking, there must be some reason that you wanted your own apartment, and I came up with just two conclusions."

After a moment without Anakin speaking, Obi-Wan cleared his throat. "Well, what were those conclusions?"

Anakin looked sad. "Either you don't like sharing a room with me, or..." Suddenly a mischievous look lit his eyes/ "You fell in love and got married without telling me."

A sudden coughing fit seized Obi-Wan and his Padawan raised his eyebrows suspiciously, then smiled knowingly.

"It's okay, Master." he said with a smirk. "Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone."

Obi-Wan coughed again and then was silent.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 am

Woah. Shocked Anakin knows. I can't wait to see what happens with this!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Chapter 12

"I don't know why I ever agreed to do this..."

Obi-Wan crossed his arms and leaned up against the door to his apartment, then straightened and paced the hallway before slouching against the wall.

"It's alright, Obi-Wan." Eirtae' smiled and came over to her husband, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. He's just a boy, after all."

"I don't know why I agreed to let him meet you. He shouldn't even know about you. I should have let him keep guessing whether I am married to you or not!"

"You said you could tell that he knew. What use would it have been?"

"Yes, but what if he...I don't know...messes things up somehow? What if he sees you in public and he- I dunno- I..."

"If what you tell me about this boy is true, then you have nothing to worry about. He'll keep our secret well."

"Hmph." Obi-Wan grunted, but he couldn't help smile at his pretty, young wife.

Ten minutes later familiar footsteps sounded down the street outside of the apartment and Obi-Wan sensed his young Padawan's presence. Soon the tousled-blond-haired head came into view, and Anakin's face sported an enormous smile.

"Hey, Master. Where is she?" Anakin asked.

"SHHH!!" Obi-Wan hissed, looking around them frantically. Anakin laughed.

"Master, there's no one here to hear me. Please, can I just meet Eirtae'?"

Obi-Wan's heart stopped for a moment but he quickly guarded his feelings. Anakin's blue eyes lit up with excitement.

"Not quick enough for me, master. I know who she is." Anakin pushed a folded square of paper into Obi-Wan's hands and giggled. Obi-Wan, hands shaking, unfolded it and began to read:

Obi-Wan, may the force be with you as you train your new

"Anakin! Where did you find this? Did you read it all??"

"No, Master." Anakin giggled. "It was on the floor in our room. I only read the name at the bottom: Eirtae'. One of Padme's handmaidens from Naboo. She's your wife, isn't she, Master?"

While Obi-Wan wondered how he had been so careless, he led Anakin inside. Anakin laughed again, needing no reply; he knew, he had seen the name signed on the bottom of the paper. Eirtae' was Obi-Wan new wife.

"Obi-Wan, I don't feel well."

Obi-Wan lay a hand on his wife's brow, but it was cool. He frowned and studied her pale, pinched face.

"What's the matter, Eirtae'?"

Eirtae' sighed. "I feel so weak and ill... and my head is pounding."

Obi-Wan helped her to the couch where she lie down, feet propped up by a pillow. After a washcloth had been put on her forehead Obi-Wan studied her again.

"Should I stay home? I can skip training Anakin for one day."

"No..." Eirtae' shook her head weakly. "I'm alright. You go on ahead. I'll be fine, you'll see."

But when Obi-Wan returned home at the end of the day, he found his wife doubled over the sink, sick. He helped her back to the couch when she was through and again put his hand on her forehead, feeling with the force to see what was wrong with her.

"I sense...something that is out of place." Obi-Wan murmured.

"I can't stand the thought of eating, so I feel even more tired and weak then I did this morning." Eirtae' groaned. Obi-Wan watched her, concerned, for another moment. Then his eyes widened and he leaned in and whispered

"Do you think...?"

Eirtae' looked confused, then startled. "I...I don't know." She said at last.

"Should I get a doctor?"

"Obi-Wan, you can't risk being seen with me." Obi-Wan started to protest, but Eirtae' just smiled. "I might feel better tomorrow. Please, can't we wait?"

"Alright." Obi-Wan agreed at last.

Eirtae' wasn't better the next day. She felt ill for several more days, and then she began to feel better. Since Obi-Wan was so concerned and Anakin already knew their secret, he began to train his apprentice at their apartment. Things continues on this way for several weeks. At last Eirtae' insisted that she really did feel much, much better, and was almost back to normal. She begged Obi-Wan to take Anakin back to the temple so that suspicion was not further aroused. Obi-Wan agreed and so he and Anakin continued to train at the temple as they had before. Meanwhile, Eirtae' grew stronger each day and all fear fell from Obi-Wan's mind at last.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Loved "I don't know why I ever agreed to do this..." Very Happy

And Eirtae is not feeling well...hmm... *has prediction*

Last edited by Arda_Ancalima on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

I cant wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Chapter Thirteen

One day, about four months after Obi-Wan and Eirtae' had gotten married, the Jedi's new wife stood in front of their closet and rolled her eyes. Obi-Wan, still in bed after a late night at the Jedi temple, yawned and watched her as she pushed aside clothing article after clothing article. At last she sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed by Obi-Wan.

"I'm getting fat." she complained to her husband. Obi-Wan sat up and studied his wife's face. It was getting a bit round. "Well, you're still as beautiful as ever." Obi-Wan kissed her. She was beautiful, even more beautiful then the day they had married. Her face shone with a new radiance despite the frown that touched her mouth and eyebrows.

"I can't fit any of these clothes anymore."

"Well..." Obi-Wan had learned in the short time that they'd been married that Eirtae' liked best to get a straight opinion about whatever it was they were talking about. "You have been eating a lot more than usual. Maybe that has something to do with it?"

Eirtae' sighed. "But I'm so hungry. How can I not eat so much?"

"Maybe we should take you to a doctor. Perhaps you have some sort of medical condition that requires..."

He cut off and they looked into each others' eyes, suddenly knowing. Obi-Wan got out of bed and walked around it to his wife, then pulled her into his arms. "Eirtae', this is the most wonderful news..." he murmured, tears of joy coming into his eyes. Eirtae' clung to him, weeping from both joy and fear. "What are we going to do, Obi-Wan?" she whispered, face buried in his neck.

"I don't know, Eirtae'...I don't know. But whatever it is..." He put a finger under her chin and raised her face so that their eyes met. "We'll face it together." She hugged him close again and let the tears wet his shoulder as he whispered in her ear

"I am so happy, Eirtae'. I had dreamed of us together, but I had never before even hoped that we could have a child."
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

I knew it! Very Happy This is really sweet!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Two chapters at once this time! Very Happy

Chapter Fourteen

So far, the only outward expression of Eirtae’s pregnancy- her extremely round belly- was well hidden so long as she wore the appropriate outfits. To all outsiders it appeared that she had merely gained some weight, and no one, it seemed, had the vaguest idea as to what was really going on under the cloaks and capes; that a child was rapidly growing inside of Eirtae’. Eirtae’ stopped going out as much even still, for fear that something would happen and someone would guess their secret. The months passed and the small round bulge of baby belly grew until only the most draped fabrics could scarcely conceal it, and so Eirtae’ began to wear hoops. Though some gave her odd looks for her seemingly unnecessary finery, most thought nothing of it, for which both she and Obi-Wan were very glad. Obi-Wan was always careful to stay in the shadows every night as he came home to their apartment, and Anakin barely ever visited, although Obi-Wan had confided in his Padawan early on that a child would soon be born. Not even the smallest risks could be taken, for no one else must find out that Obi-Wan and Eirtae’ were married, and that their first child was on the way.
One day towards the end of Eirtae’s pregnancy, Obi-Wan kissed his wife goodbye and slipped out back to head to the Jedi temple. Anakin was waiting for him, but a scolding didn’t dampen his mood, nor change the seeming urgency of his being there.
“Master, I must tell you something. If you are not more careful, you will be found out! People are watching and wondering, and if one more little hint comes out into the open, they will be sure of Eirtae’s- condition.” Anakin whispered as they approached the Jedi temple.
“Hm…” Obi-Wan ran a hand over his young face, and Anakin suddenly realized how very much like a boy his Master still looked. Of course, the Padawan braid had been cut many months before and Obi-Wan now had the slightest hint of a beard left unshaved on his chin, but he still bore the baby face, the big blue eyes of a boy or, at the very most, a very young man. Obi-Wan didn’t notice his apprentice’s stares for he was deep in restless thought. Already, it was happening. Already, people were noticing. And what if they learned of Eirtae’’s condition? What next? Did they suspect a connection between the two of them? Would people start wondering if it were he that were her husband, the child’s father? What could he-
“Master Kenobi?” Obi-Wan turned to see Jedi Master Mace Windu heading their direction as he came out of the Jedi temple. “Master Yoda requests a personal meeting between the two of you.”
Obi-Wan’s heart leapt into his throat. “Yes, Master. At what time should I meet with Master Yoda?”
Master Windu fixed his stern gaze on the younger Jedi and said “Immediately.”
Obi-Wan nodded and watched the other Master head off down the street. He shot a look at his apprentice who was watching him with cold, scared eyes.
“How could they possibly…?”
Obi-Wan left Anakin in the lobby of the temple and set off to find Master Yoda.
Chapter Fifteen
“Master Kenobi, strange things, your apprentice tells me.”
Obi-Wan bit his lip to keep from screaming, jumping up out of his chair, running out of the room, finding Anakin and giving him the longest lecture on earth. Yoda cocked an ear at Obi-Wan’s disheveled hair and wild eyes, and relaxed again as Obi-Wan calmed down. The younger Jedi took a deep breath and tried to block his thoughts from Master Yoda. After a moment, he was able to speak calmly.
“Master Yoda, what things have Anakin told you?”
“Many things. Strange things. Ways that you have broken the Jedi code.”
Obi-Wan’s heart was in his throat. “How did I break the code, according to Anakin?”
Yoda chuckled. “Attachment to the boy, I sense in you, Obi-Wan, at all times. Too possessive of him are you. Told me about your close friendship, Skywalker did.”
Was this some kind of joke?? What Master wouldn’t be attached to his apprentice? Anakin hadn’t mentioned- other matters, had he?
“Master Yoda, forgive me if I have broken the code. However, I-”
Yoda laughed, a Kermit-the-frog-ish laugh, his little green body shaking with the effort.
“Forgive you, I do, for breaking the code, Master Obi-Wan. Other matters have I to discuss with you. Matters about your apprentice, young Skywalker, hmm? Very smart, the boy is. Spoke to him often, I have, and learned many interesting things, I have.”
Obi-Wan cocked an eyebrow. “Interesting things…?”
“Master Obi-Wan, the Dark Side I sense in him. Fear and mistrust, I sense in him. Attachment to you also, is in him, and attachment for another, though figure out who he or she is, I could not.”
Padme’…!
Yoda raised an eyebrow. “Have something to say, do you, Obi-Wan?”
Obi-Wan quickly cleared his mind and smiled. “No, Master. Not at this present time, anyway.”
Yoda gave Obi-Wan one of his sterner looks and admonished “Careful, we must be, not to let this boy turn to the Dark Side without out knowing of it.”
“Master Yoda, I find it largely impossible that young Anakin Skywalker could ever turn to the Dark Side. There is much too much good in him for that.”
“Hmm…” Yoda grunted. “Share your faith in the boy, I do not. Keep a close eye on him, we must.”
“Yes, Master.”
“Ended, our meeting is.”
Obi-Wan rose form his chair, bowed a ‘goodbye’ to Yoda, and hurried off to find his apprentice.
Surely Master Yoda is wrong about Anakin he thought as his boots sent footsteps echoing through the dark temple hallways. I don’t believe Anakin could ever turn to the Dark Side. Maybe another Padawan, but not Anakin! I wonder how Master Yoda could even say that!
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Really liked these chapters! They had me in suspense! Thanks for posting two - it would have been a cliffhanger otherwise!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Shocked so... awesome... will pass out... held my breath... whole... ti...meeee. *falls to floor*

This is amazing! Cant wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Chapter Sixteen

"Anakin, I need to speak with you."

Obi-Wan cornered his young apprentice in the lobby and commenced to half-dragging him into a private discussion room. The young boy sat down in the seat that Obi-Wan motioned to, then stared at his Master with cocked head and furrowed eyebrows. What on Courascant was the matter with Obi-Wan?

"Anakin, don't spend so much time talking to Yoda. You're giving away far too many of our secrets."

"Secrets? What secrets? I never once mentioned..." After a quick glance to make sure that the air-tight, soundproof seal was up, he continued. "...Eirtae' or the baby. I never mentioned your apartment or you going anywhere else to sleep, or anything! I didn't even mention how I'm ALL ALONE for hours and hours once my training for the day is done, so you can go home and visit with Eirtae'!" The boy crossed his arms and pouted. "I wouldn't spend so much time! talking with Master Yoda, Master, if you spent more time with me yourself!"

Obi-Wan sensed great rebellion and disrespect in his Padawan, and he began to realize that what Yoda had told him was true. There was great fear int he boy, and much of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan would have to set the boy straight.

"Anakin, you do not disrespect me." He commanded. "Speak without yelling, or I'm not going to listen to you."

Anakin hung his head and Obi-Wan sighed and said in a much softer tone

"I do need to spend more time with you, Anakin." He sighed again. "I can't believe what I'm about to say, but...I want you to visit me and Eirtae' more. Than I can spend time with her and you a lot more often, instead of just one or the other. I'll still get some time for us alone in the evenings, but during the day, I want you there with us, in our apartment."

Anakin's blue eyes were as wide as saucers as he bounced off his chair and threw his arms around his young Master. Obi-Wan was surprised, but he returned the hug. Anakin let go and bounded around the room, a huge grin plastered all over his boyish face. Obi-Wan watched from the corner and smiled. There was much hope for the boy yet, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Aww, I love how this is coming along! You've kept them in character perfectly! Very Happy

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

I like this story! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Youre doing a great job! I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 pm

This story is great!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Even though Anakin was yelling...I was on his side in this chapter. I love how he's so spontaneous, it's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 am

NOTE: If you don't like cliffhangers, do NOT read this chapter until I get the next one up, or it will drive you INSANE. Razz

Chapter Seventeen

The last few weeks of the pregnancy passed and it came time for the child to be born. Obi-Wan was at the Jedi temple training Anakin- they were almost done- when his comlink sounded. Knowing the time was close at hand for his wife to have the baby, Obi-Wan never ignored incoming messages in case they were from his wife. And it was.

"Eirtae'? You doing ok, honey?"

Eirtae' was breathing hard, Obi-Wan could hear her over the com.

"Obi-Wan, I think it's time."

Obi-Wan walked away from Anakin's intense, inquisitive blue-eyed stare and focused on his wife.

"Eirtae', are you sure? This could be more Urton-Tykes contractions, the ones that come to prepare your body for labor, not labor itself."

"No..." Eirtae' panted. "These are different. This is the real thing, Obi-Wan!" She was almost in tears.

"Alright, honey, hang on, I'll be right there!!" Obi-Wan snapped shut the com and hurried out of the training room and down the hallway of the Jedi Temple, barely noticing Anakin hurrying along behind him.

"Master Obi-Wan, wait!" he called, but Obi-Wan didn't stop.

"Anakin, I have to-"

"I know, I sense it!"

"Sense what?"

Master Windu came around the corner, stopping Obi-Wan and Anakin in their tracks. Mace folded his arms across his chest.

"Where are you two hurrying off to in the middle of training hours?"

Obi-Wan gulped and looked at Anakin, but somehow his apprentice had vanished.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

Shocked What happens next? I'm going to be going crazy at camp trying to find out the ending!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

Shaak Ti, if you aren't at camp yet, here's some more so it won't be so much of a cliffhanger! Very Happy

Chapter Eighteen

"Uh..." Obi-Wan studied the serious face of Master Mace Windu as the older Jedi stared at him with suspicion in his face.

"Where are you going, Master Kenobi?"

What could Obi-Wan say?

"Uh...uh..."

CRASH!! Both Jedi tore out of the temple to find out what was happening outside. As Obi-Wan went through the door he felt a sharp pull on his arm and he was yanked behind the building. He whirled to face his attacker, who was-

"Anakin??"

"SHHH! Come on!"

Anakin grabbed Obi-Wan's hand and started running towards the apartment. In less than five minutes they were there and Obi-Wan was by Eirtae's side.

"Eirtae'..." he murmured. Anakin made himself comfortable in another room while Obi-Wan comforted his laboring wife. After several hours, he emerged holding a well-wrapped bundle. Anakin jumped up off of the living room couch and stared at his Master. There were tears in his eyes as he announced

"It's a baby girl. We've decided to call her Ri'ma Eliana Kenobi."

Grinning, Anakin raced over to adore his honorary niece.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Aww! I liked how Anakin made a distraction so Obi-Wan could escape. Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Awww, I love it! Anakin was so smart to distract Master Windu! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next