Too Much Free Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Ok I have another chapter done! Wow it didnt take me very long enjoy!
Chapter 7
A Obi-Wan Kenobi day

(
This story is all about Obi-Wan! This is his time to shine and show you all what goes on in his life at the Temple. And maybe I can sneak one of his diary enteres in! Mwuhahahhaha!)
Morning
Obi-Wan: *yawns* Ugh what along and weird night! I remember hearing Anakin singing in the shower *shivers*, Ahsoka jumping up and down on her bed yelling 'I DONT WANT TO GO TO BED!', and Cody visiting him and asking for a bedtime story.
(Obi-Wan took a shower, put a fresh blue and red tunic on, and ate breakfast of pancakes with choclate chips. When he heard a knock on the door.)
Cody: Thank you General for the bedtime story Mr.Teddy liked it to! *Cody smiles that handsome clone smile*
Obi-Wan: Im glad you and Mr.Teddy liked it! *snickers*
Cody: Hmph! I thought you would understand Mr.Teddy!
Obi-Wan: Wait Cody! I like Mr.Teddy I just never knew you had one! *giggles slightly* Why dont you have some chocolate chip pancakes with me! I know they are your favorite and you can have extra syyyyrrrruuuup!!
Cody: You had me at chocolate chip general! Can Mr.Teddy have some to?
Obi-Wan: Yes Cody, Mr.Teddy can have some to!
Afternoon
(Obi-Wan is walking down the Temple hallway.)
Obi-Wan: *Whistles* What a lovely afternoon in the Temple. No Anakin in sight either I might sneak a snack and go to the Room of a Thousand Fountains.
(In the kitchen)
Obi-Wan: Hmmmmmmm. Do I want ice cream or chocolate chip cookies? Oh no Force have mercy on me I see a SANDWICH!!!!!!! Oooooohhhhhh and its my favorite spam and horsradish! Come to Obi!
(Obi-Wan takes the sandwich and runs to the Room of a Thousand Fountains.)
Obi-Wan: Oh yum. Me and my favorite sandwich together at last! I think I would like to sing a song first. Oooooooooohhhhhh me and my sandwich together agaaaain. Nooooooooo Anakin aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrooooooouuuuunnnnnndddddddd! I caaaaant think oooooof anymooooore wooooorrrrddddssss. So I will just eat you now! *munch*
Anakin: OOOOOOOOBI-WAAAAAAAAAN!!!!
Obi-Wan: Oh no Anakin is looking for me! I know I will hide in that bush! *jumps into bush* Ahsoka!!! What are you doing here?
Ahsoka: Hiding from Skyguy! He wants to take me out to eat but he wont let me pick the resturant out and I know what he will pick!
Obi-Wan: Which resturant?
Ahsoka: Kowekian Monkey Lizard Diner!
Obi-Wan: That doesnt sound to bad!
Ahsoka: Oh it is! Its in lower Courascant and he had to get into a fight there!
Obi-Wan: So that explains it! He is yelling for me so he can ask me where you are. Dont worry Ahsoka I will help you.
Ahsoka: Thank you Obi-Wan! Can you bring me a pickle later on? Oh and some coffee? *gives puppy dog eyes and bats eyelashes*
Obi-Wan: Yes Ahsoka I will. ANAKIN!! How is my use to be padawan?
Anakin: Have you seen Ahsoka?
Obi-Wan: I thought I saw her running out of the Temple to hide in the local market.
Anakin: Ok thanks Obi-Wan. AHSOKA COME BACK!!!!
Ahsoka: Whew! Thanks Obi-Wan. I think I will stay in this bush a little while longer.
Obi-Wan: Ok Ahsoka I will go and get your pickle and coffee.
Ahsoka: Thanks Obi-Wan I can always count on you!
Evening
(Obi-Wan took a shower, ate his dinner of steak and potatoes, and layed in his bed to write in his diary. Oh we are so bad looking at what Obi-Wan wrote in his diary.)
Obi-Wan's diary: Well today was just crazy. Poor Ahsoka never gets to pick the resturants out. Anakin is just hilarious when he comes back and sees his padawan was hiding in the bush the whole time. She could have hid longer if it wasnt for the coffee she drank! She pulled the poor bush out of the ground with her still in it and running down the hall screaming I'M A BUSH!! FEAR ME!!! It was pretty funny though! *giggles* I ate my favorite sandwich to but it turns out I stole it from Master Windu and he had to settle for a turkey sandwich. Well as the saying goes you snooze you lose. I learned Cody has a softer side and a very charming smile. Well maybe tomorrow wont be so crazy but Im not counting on it! Goodnight and may The Force be with you.
(knock knock)
Obi-Wan: Im coming. Who in blazes is coming over so late?
(He opens the door to see Cody, Rex, Kix, and Waxer all in there pajamas and carrying a stuffed animal. Cody in his yellow and green feeters carrying Mr. Teddy, Rex in his blue pj bottoms with white shirt carrying his stuffed cow Moobert, Kix in is heart boxers, and muscle shirt carrying his stuffed bunny nibbles, and Waxer in his black and orange pjs carrying his stuffed duck quacky.)
Kix: Hello General Kenobi we couldnt sleep and wondered if you would come to the clone quaters and read us a bed time story?
Rex: Please general.
Cody and Waxer: Plllllleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee.
Obi-Wan: Ok you four. What story should it be tonight.
Rex, Kix, Waxer, and Cody: THE LIGHTSABER WHO COULD!!!!
Obi-Wan: Ok gents lets move out!
Everybody: Sir yes sir!
Sorry it wasnt very long! Hope yall like it anyway! Kix in heart boxers was a nice touch! Lol! Enjoy! May The Force be with you and have a Obi-Wan day! Oh and watch your back if Obi-Wan figures out we looked at his diary we will be in BIIIIIG trouble!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 am

I LOVED IT!!!!! I can defenitly relate to Ahsoka with the coffee part:)(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 am

That was so funny! Great job Rex'sgirl, I loved it! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

Lol! Im so happy you liked it sokafan4ever! Im so glad I can write and post my stories here where I wont get judged!
Thank you Rachelisajedi! I will try to write more tonight!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Hehehe I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Ahsoka, Anakin was being so mean, not letting her pick her restraunt. I loved the clones in pajamas, I've always wanted to see that!! Great job!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

I have always wanted to see clones in pjs to! I would just die laughing if I saw them! I try my best to make the story the best I can do and capture the characters as best as I can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Well you do a very good job!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Thank you that really means alot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 am

I LOVED IT! loveyoda I was totally laughing out loud. Great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you I wanted to do a chapter all about Obi for the Obigirls!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 pm

I noticed! I hope he doesn't get mad at me for reading his diary Wink He'll probably be like, "It's not a diary, It's a journal!" Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Lol! Yeah he would deny it! But we all know its a diary! Lol! Oh well he will just have to get over it! Its not like I read the one he wrote about Satine oops I did don't tell him! Lol!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Do you think you could do a romantic on about Padmè and Anakin???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:
Lol! Yeah he would deny it! But we all know its a diary! Lol! Oh well he will just have to get over it! Its not like I read the one he wrote about Satine oops I did don't tell him! Lol!
Oooh lucky, you got to see one about Satine!!! Can you please post it in a story so that we may see it as well???? *Gives puppy dog eyes* Please? Obi-Wan/Satine is my favorite couple!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm

DutchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Rex'sgirl wrote:
Oooh lucky, you got to see one about Satine!!! Can you please post it in a story so that we may see it as well???? *Gives puppy dog eyes* Please? Obi-Wan/Satine is my favorite couple!
Lol! Ok the puppy dog eyes did it! I promise to do it! I will get started on it tomorrow! I will make it like Anakin gets Obi-Wans diary and is looking at it!

Last edited by Rex'sgirl on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm

YAY!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can't wait!!! LOL, I thought the puppy eyes might work, I've learned a lot from my puppy Zeus!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Lol! Sounds like you were trained well! Lol! Your welcome I will try my best to write it!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Sokafan4vr I will try writing that! It probably wont be very good though! The Force will get me through it though! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Ok I got chapter 8 done! Enjoy and happy reading! Smile
Chapter 8
Obi-Wan's diary!
(DutchessSatineKenobi wanted it and I promised I would do it so here is Obi-Wan's diary entery of Satine and a little more!)
(In the halls of the Jedi Temple Anakin is looking for Obi-Wan to borrow his Draino because his shower is clogged up with hair.)
Anakin: *Knocks* Obi-Wan I need to borrow your Draino my shower is clogged! Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan! OBI-WAN!!!!! C'mon Obi-Wan I need to take a shower! Padme will be here any minute. Oh wait I will just use the key under the mat!
(Anakin takes the key from the mat and unlocks Obi-Wans door)
Anakin: Yay no Obi-Wan around.
(Suddenly Anakin sees a sort of journal on Obi-Wan's table. He picks up the notebook to see that it says 'Obi-Wan's diary I mean journal THIS IS NOT A DIARY!!!!!' It was decorated with kitten and bunny stickers.)
Anakin: Oh this is just to good to pass up! *giggles*
Obi-Wan's diary: April 24
*sigh* I had a boring day today Anakin wouldnt leave me alone so I put him in a timeout. Rex ate all the cookies and ice cream again! Its a wonder he doesnt get fat eating like that but he is a clone they always keep in shape. I wouldnt want to cook for them. Ahsoka and Barriss were so bored they played hide and seek nobody won that game when either one would hide they would start to giggle. Oh well I was young once. Im going to hit the hay. May The Force be with you.

Anakin: Hhhmmm nothing really juicy there!!
Obi-Wan's diary: March 4
I saw Satine again after all these years! I forgot I dropped her when we were young oh how I wish she didnt bring it up! She might not act like it but she still likes me call it that Obi-charm what girl couldnt fall for my handsome looks! Not even Anakin could be compared to my dashing good looks! After seeing Satine after all those years brought back lots of good memories and some bad. Maybe I can see her again someday! Goodnight and may The Force be with you!

Anakin: Hhhhmmm that was really juicy and insulting hmph!
Obi-Wan's diary: January 19
I got to watch Anakin and Ahsoka train for the first time! Oh how Ahsoka reminds me of Anakin. Watching them is very entertaining first it started with Anakin slipping and Ahsoka takes the killing blow with her training lightsaber then the arguing is on! First of course is Anakin making a excuse, "Hey who mopped the floor before we began training!?!" "Oh come now Skyguy are you embarrassed that your padawan beat you?" "No and you didnt beat me I let you win!" "No you didnt! I won fair and square!" "Its not my fault someone mopped the training room floor before we began." "Excuses excuses! Your just jealous I beat you after you tripped over your own feet!" "I did not!" "Did to!" "DID NOT!!!!" "DID TO!!!" "NOT!" "TO!" "NOT!!" "TO!!!" "Hmph!" Of course Ahsoka won fair but Anakin wouldnt have it they did another duel and Ahsoka won that one to so Anakin bought her ice cream. What a day! Maybe I will get more entertainment tomorrow! *chucles* Goodnight and may The Force be with you always!

Anakin: Do I really do that!
Obi-Wan: Yes you do Anakin. What are you talking about?
Anakin: AH OBI-WAN!!
(Anakin hides the diary behind his back.)
Obi-Wan: What are you doing in my quaters?
Anakin: I was borrowing some Draino my shower is clogged!
Obi-Wan: Then why are you hiding the Draino behind your back? Unless its something your not suppose to have!
Anakin: I dont know why Im hiding the Draino behind my back! Its not like Im hiding a diary behind my back!
Obi-Wan: ANAKIN!!!!!
(Obi-Wan checks behind Anakin to find his diary *gets glare from Obi-Wan* ok sorry his journal!)
Obi-Wan: ANAKIN THAT IS PRIVATE!!!!
Anakin: Im sorry Master!
Obi-Wan: Oh dont sorry Master me go sit in the shame corner again!
Anakin: Yes Obi-Wan! *sigh*
Sorry that wasnt a very long chapter but I think its pretty good! Hope you enjoy the Satine diary entery DutchessSatineKenobi I tried to make it fun and entertaining! Poor Anakin in the shame corner but a hug from Jedi~Chick would help him he said so himself to me! *wink* Well hugs everyone happy reading! Oh and a great way to read is read with The Force! So happy Force reading! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:48 am

That is so funny! "Now go sit in the shame corner!" XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:28 am

Lol! Im pretty sure there is a shame corner for Anakin it seems like he gets in alot of trouble!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Yay!!! Thank you thank you so much!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I squealed at the part where he talked about Satine! LOL naughty Anakin he shouldn't have been looking in his master's diary. Thank you so much Rex's Girl!!! This is my favorite chapter so far! Thanks again!

Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:54 pm

DutchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Yay!!! Thank you thank you so much!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I squealed at the part where he talked about Satine! LOL naughty Anakin he shouldn't have been looking in his master's diary. Thank you so much Rex's Girl!!! This is my favorite chapter so far! Thanks again!
Yay!!! Im so glad you liked it I could not wait till you read it!!!!!! Lol!! I reallly hoped you would like Satine part I was so worried that it wasn't what you would have thought! Lol! Bad Anakin bad!!! He shouldn't be so naughty! Ah im soooooooo happy and enthusiastic that you like it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Uh oh, my big brother got himself in the Shame Corner again. I need to get me one of those! xD That was a great chapter! Maybe sometime Obi-Wan or Rex could read about Padme in Anakin's diary! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

RachelisaJedi wrote:
Uh oh, my big brother got himself in the Shame Corner again. I need to get me one of those! xD That was a great chapter! Maybe sometime Obi-Wan or Rex could read about Padme in Anakin's diary! Smile
That is a awesome idea do you mind if I use that? Lol! Im glad you enjoyed it! There is no telling how many times Obi-Wan has had to put Anakin in the shame corner! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Much Free Time!   

Back to top Go down

Too Much Free Time!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next