Share | 

Death is an Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Death is an Angel   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Ok, so this story would be a little odd (look at the title!) I dont know if I should do it. it's not gory or too sad (of corse a little). It's not SW, infact, it was inspired by the Bible.

In the Bible it says that God sent the ANGEL of death to Egypt. Then why do people always associate death with uglyness, skeletens, ghosts, and other horrible things? death is just a part of life. a hard one, but without it we would never get to see God, and we would never learn from our ancestors mistakes. Also, we would probably not love people in the same way if we knew they would be with us forever. Knowing that one day they will leave us, and we leave them, we can learn to love in a different way.

It is an odd perspective on death. So... should I write this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Death is an Angel   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 pm

I'd love to read this!!!!!! It sounds very interesting.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Death is an Angel   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Post this! It sounds very interesting, in a good way! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
jedidreamer

PostSubject: Re: Death is an Angel   Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:30 pm

I would really like to read it! It sounds very interesting. After reading what you put, my perspective on death has changed quite a bit. I'd love to read more. God bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Death is an Angel   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:20 am

AN: So this is just a short set-up chapter. I have given angles jobs, like they hold a piece of light, dark,evil, good. It was just sort of put together last night. I hope you like it!

Chapter 1: Life and Sin
Before Adam and Eve were tempted into eating the Forbidin Fruit, the world was free of sin and hurt. It was also, as you know, free of Death.

There was Life. Life was a very powerful angel, and was, for a while, one of the few who's job had no opposite. There was Light and Dark, Good and Evil, present, past, and future, etc. But Life was one of a kind. Special. All those with opposites looked up to him, knowing that he was part of all living beings. Life knew he was powerful, but he never put himself above the other angels. He put himself where God wanted him.

Eventually, the angel Lucifer thought that he should be God. Then, after being cast out of Heven, he became Satan, father of evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death is an Angel   

Back to top Go down

Death is an Angel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1