HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A collection of random one shots I have done!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

I wanted a topic to post my one shots instead of making a different topic of each one!! I hope yall enjoy them! Very Happy
Tomb Raider

It was dank in the bloody cave but I had to get the artifact. Dank and dark; it smelled musty I knew I wouldn’t be able to get the smell from my clothes for months. But that didn’t matter what mattered was the artifact. After finding King Author’s sword I took odds and ends jobs trying to keep myself busy. The breeze from the cave rustled my auburn hair that was tied back in a ponytail. I long ago stopped wearing it in a braided fashion I also cut it. My dad would miss my long hair but he is long gone.

Stepping further into the cave I hear growling. “Oh great,” I blow out a breathe and rolled my eyes. It always seems like there are stupid bears and tigers everywhere I go. “Why can’t they just let a girl waltz in, grab the artifact, and walk out of the cave? Everybody wins if they would just do it.” I think to myself pulling my pistols from their holsters. Here came the bear snarling at it ran towards me foam dripping from its gaping jaws. The bear thought its tactic of bowling me over would do the trick but a simple roll took me out of its path. Before it could turn around I aim and ‘BANG’ one shot took down the monster. Putting my pistols back in their holsters I press on.

Stepping towards a huge door I see that it is a puzzle waiting to be solved. Five buttons on the floor is what it takes to open the door. “Blast if only I could multiply myself,” I snicker turning down a corridor to find some stones to help. Another bear attacked but I took him down to.

“Where are all these bloody bears coming from,” I shout to no one in particular.

“Now Lara it’s not sane to speak to yourself,” came a British accent from my headset.

“Now Allister it’s perfectly fine talking to one’s self,” I answer grinning from my friend’s smart reply.

“Yeah Allister we all know you talk to yourself all the time and that pink bunny in your room,” came Zip’s snarky reply.

“You guys,” I laugh at my friend’s weirdness.

Finally at the end of the corridor I find three rocks that I can use. Picking up one I walk back to the door. Laying the stone on the button I return to get another one. After all three of the stones are on three of the buttons I head down another corridor to find two more. Surprisingly no more bears tried to attack me but I stay alert just in case. At the end of the hall I found two more stones. Picking one up I head back to the puzzle door. Once all the stones were set the door opened with a grinding groan.

Coughing from all the dust I start heading inside. Pulling one of my pistols from its holster I creep in looking for bears or anything else that would attack me. Peeking around the corner from the end of the hall I see the artifact I have come for. “The treasured scabbard and sword of King Philip,” I whisper to myself in awe of the beautiful sword.

“It truly is marvelous Lara,” Allister’s voice comes over the headset.

“Yes it is,” I answer back still looking at the artifact.

“That’s going to look good on the mantel,” Zip’s voice follows.

“You do have a point there Zip I think it would look simply stunning over the mantel.”

Walking out with my prize I marvel at the craftsmanship of the old sword. I hop aboard my motorcycle before I can drive off Zip’s voice comes over my headset.

“Hey Lara I got a lead on something you are going to want to hear.”

“What’s that Zip,” I start the motorcycle.

“How about a search for Thor’s gauntlets?” Zip asks in a voice that he knows what my answer will be.

“That sounds marvelous Zip. I will be by the mansion soon to pick up the boat, my scuba gear, and my wetsuit. See you then chaps,” I end our conversation and drive off to my private jet readying myself for another exciting adventure.

The Second Lightsaber

It was cold, dark, and musty. Ahsoka Tano padawan learner of Anakin Skywalker stood in front of the crystal cave mustering up courage to build her second lightsaber. She didnt lose or break her other one she decided it was time to have another one. She knew two fighting styles and also had a new outfit to fit her growing maturity and body. It only made sense to her to try something new, fighting with two lightsabers. Taking a deep breathe Ahsoka walked through the mist to construct her lightsaber. She faced the visions before but it is still scary to her. Ahsoka stopped she sensed something then a rasping breathing started. A deep mechanical voice told her, "Know what I become young one." "Who are you?!," Ahsoka shouted at the voice then a figure formed out of the mist. "I am someone close to you and I will destroy you." "I wont let you! Know who you are talking to sith I am a jedi!," Ahsoka shouted at the figure. The figure disappeared."Hmmm calm down Ahsoka it was just a vision."

Ahsoka walked on still wondering what the vision meant. Ahsoka sensed a presence halfway through the cave this time she took her lightsaber from the clip on the belt, "I will be ready for this one," she tells herself. A Togruta male and female formed from the mist Ahsoka ignited her green blade and pointed it at the forms. "Hello our daughter Ahsoka. Where have you been our baby girl?," the male Togruta asks. "Father? Mother?," Ahsoka asks. They just nod. "I have been training to become a jedi knight! Why have you come to me?" "We are asking you to come back with us," the female Togruta tells her daughter. "But Im trying to make you proud by being a knight and stand beside my master." "Oh," her father looked displeased then Ahsoka's mother and father just disappeared. "Wow I never knew my parents," Ahsoka thought to herself, "Oh well almost there and then my mission will be finished."

Ahsoka walked into the cave opening filled with crystals from blue, silver, orange, and the color that called to her through the Force green. Ahsoka walked up to a green crystal which whispered to her through the Force, "Pick me I am the one." "Ok come here little guy," Ahsoka takes the crystal from the cave wall and sits with the metal parts around her. Ahsoka constructed the lightsaber with precision and delicate fingers. In a matter of hours the newly constructed saber was done Ahsoka powered up the green blade it is a lighter green than her other lightsaber. She constructed this saber to be smaller than her original one so she could use it faster. "Lets see the Hairless Harpy take me now," Ahsoka said out loud with a little laughter in her voice. Ahsoka walked out of the cave without more visions the only one that really haunted her was the dark figure with the mechanical breathing. "Ready to go Snips?," Anakin Skywalker asked his padawan. "Sure Skyguy but dont you want to see it?" "Yeah why not Snips!?" Ahsoka powered up both of her lightsaber to test out what it was like to fight with two. "Wow not bad Snips!," Anakin said while he held the new saber, "Ready to go turn some clankers into scrap with that thing?" "Sure thing Skyguy." Ahsoka said with the enthusiasm she had as a little girl. "Someone close to me huh? Nah it couldnt be Skyguy.... could it?," Ahsoka didnt ponder it long she ran to catch up with Anakin with both the clipped lightsabers to her belt.

It was black; pitch black which means one man would become the shadows and the night. This man is the Batman. The defender of Gotham waits for a call of help to be there; to take down the scum of Gotham. Sitting in front of the Bat-Computer all suited up he sits waiting... waiting... finally the signal beeps; time to go! "Alfred I have to go," Batman shouts at his trusted butler and friend. Running towards his Batmobile the adrenaline pumps through him. One leap and he is in his rightful seat. Driving through the cave into the night he prepares himself for another night of crime fighting. Forever watching forever ready forever protection. The Dark Knight will always be there for his city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 pm

I love the Second Lightsaber story!!!!!!!!!! Smile

The Tomb Raider one was great too, even if I don't know anything about it. XD LOL!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Lol! Thank you sis!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Those are great!!!! I love the Batman one, it gave me chills it was so good!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 am

It did me to Satine when I wrote it!!! Im glad you liked them!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN CAPTAIN AMERICA PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!!!!!! It doesnt have any major spoilers but I dont want to ruin it for people that havent seen it!! CAPTAIN AMERICA FOREVER!!!!!!

The view of Captain America.

I walked through the battle field. Being careful of the mines that I know are planted in the ground. My team The Howling Commandos place their feet where I have stepped. HYDRA is still out there planning to do something awful to the whole world. Building weapons that far exceed our own. Stark has been studying the modifications of their weapons even subs but even he can’t figure out how they work. Something more is at work here.

The sounds of gunfire jump me from my thoughts. Putting my shield on my arm I run towards the lab with my team right behind me. Nothing can stop us if we work together. Grappling hooks get us over the wall onto the other side as soon as our feet hit the ground we begin running toward the HYRDA agents. My commandos fire their weapons while I take out the enemy from a blow from my fist or a fling from my shield. After all the agents were taken out we make our way to the compound. It was a little too easy getting in but no time to think about that we have to destroy this lab to keep ahead of HYDRA and the Red Skull.

More HYDRA soldiers poured from different doors to intercept us from heading to the main lab. More punches and bullets flew but of course we came out on top. “I’m getting tired of their ‘Cut one head off two more takes its place’ gimmick,” Timothy Dugan said in a disgusted tone his bushy mustache twitching.

“You think you’re the only one Dugan,” Bucky snarky reply made the man’s mustache twitch more.

“Men men lets do this professionally and cut three heads off at the same time hhmm,” came my reply followed by hearty chuckles from my men.

Once we made it to the main part of the lab our explosive expert of the team Jacques Dernier started placing and telling the others where to place explosives to level the whole place. “Ok Jones you place this one here and Falsworth you place this one here,” Jacques instructed. After all the explosives were placed Jacques set the timers for five minutes so we would have plenty of time to get out. Running through the building we came across more guards. “Remember men cut three heads off,” I shouted behind my back.

My encouragement seemed to fuel the HYDRA agent’s hatred for soiling their beloved saying. An upper cut took the guy from my left out of commission a round kick to the gut and a knee to the face took out another one. Jim took one out in front of me with a shot to the neck. In three minutes everyone was taken down with no losses to my team.

“Two more minutes Captain America,” Jacques shouted a warning.

“Then it’s time to make ourselves scarce,” I began running down the hall with the Howling Commandos right behind me. I could feel their excitement from taking another HYDRA facility down but also their urgency to get out of the doomed building.

“One minute left Steve,” Jacques kept the countdown from a watch on his scarred wrist.

We finally stepped out onto the grassy lawn. “Better find a safe place to watch the fireworks,” Dugan chuckled from his place beside Bucky.

Finally climbing a hill about 100 feet away we just stand and wait to watch the building go up in an explosion and flames. Jacques begins the countdown, “10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1”

‘BOOM’ The explosion was quite beautiful since it was happening to a enemies building. That thought brought a smile to my face we have saved countless of innocent lives.

“Well back to base commandos,” I place my shield on my back and head back towards our motorcycles to begin the long trek back to our helicopter’s landing site. A few more HYDRA bases remain but we can handle it for the greater good for America.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:37 pm

That was awesome Rex'sgirl!!!!! Very Happy

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:51 pm

As shucks thank you Satine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I like the Ahsoka one!! Smile And the Batman one was really cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you Aay'liah!!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Gahhh! These are soooo awesome! I love the one with Cap! *sigh* Great job girl! More please! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Aw thank you Tara!!! I had fun writing the Captain America one!! I will do some more very soon! I promise!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Ok I have wrote a really tragic one shot!!! This has got to be the most serious one I have ever written!! Im disappointed that I couldnt remember all the quotes from the movies but Im proud how it turned out! Hope yall enjoy it!!

Memories

The dust swirled around him. The hot dry desert seemed to stretch for miles. Swiping his robe sleeve across his eyes he re-entered the small hobble. Obi-Wan looked around the single room house. The sand wasn’t the only thing that occupied the small house. Memories swirled and bumped around the former Jedi Master’s mind. From their first meeting, to Anakin’s first apprentice, and their final duel.

On Tattooine about 20 years ago…

Qui-Gon had just jumped onto the ramp and collapsed onto the ship’s floor. Obi-Wan ran into the opening to see his master sweating and panting form the duel with the unknown assailant. They young boy ran beside Obi-Wan to the exhausted Jedi’s side. After a quick exchange between master and apprentice Qui-Gon introduced Anakin Skywalker to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Days later…

With the death of the tattooed sith Obi-Wan ran to his Master’s crumpled form. Qui-Gon was dying in Obi-Wan’s arms. “Obi-Wan promise me…promise me you will train the boy,” Qui-Gon struggled to speak fighting off his inevitable death.

“Yes master,”Obi-Wan’s voice broke blinking tears away he leaned closer to hear Qui-Gon’s next sentence.

“He is the Chosen One,” Qui-Gon murmured slipping into the Force. Qui-Gon’s last breath escaped him. Qui-Gon became one with the Force. Obi-Wan sat on the cold metal floor with his Master’s body and wept.

10 years later…..

Obi-Wan and Anakin entered the turbolift to meet senator Amidala. Obi-Wan looked at his Padawan who was fiddling with his robes. Moments of banter passed between them and they met with the young senator.

“We will try to find whoever is trying to kill you Padme,” Anakin leaned forward a concern glint in his eye.

“We aren’t here to investigate we are here to protect Anakin,” Obi-Wan corrected his apprentice.

“I meant in the interest of protecting her master.” The arguing went on for a few more minutes until Obi-Wan told his apprentice to learn his place.

On Geonosis….

Obi-Wan was tied to a large stone pillar awaiting to be executed in the large dusty arena. He felt his Padawan was close. A cart pulled by a strange creature pulled in front of him with his guilty looking apprentice and the young senator in tow.

“I see you got my message,” Obi-Wan began.

“I sent it to the Council just like you asked master. Then we decided to come and rescue you,” Anakin explained while he was being chained to an identical stone pillar.

Obi-Wan looked up at the chain that bound his hands, “Good job.”

Two years later…..

Christophsis was a beautiful crystal planet but the raging war between the Republic and Sepratists found its way there.

“There back,” Anakin yelled over the battle droid’s clanking.

“I told you they would be back. We should have never sent the ship back for supplies,” Obi-Wan informed.

“It wasn’t my idea to send the ship back,” Anakin countered. Right after the battle Anakin met someone he never expected. A female Togruta with glowing sunset orange skin stepped out of the ship. Her lekku and montrels were small showing her young age. On her small form she wore a dark maroon colored tube top with a matching mini skirt with white leggings. Reddish fingerless gloves, belts, and boots made her skin really pop. A Togrutian sash hung from her belt.

Anakin and Ahsoka took out the shield generator and returned to the outpost. “Trouble I hear with your new Padawan,” Yoda looked up at Anakin.

“I was explaining our situation to Master Yoda,” Obi-Wan explained.

“If not ready you are then perhaps Obi-Wan we can…”

“Now wait a minute I admit Ahsoka is a little rough around the edges. But with a little training and patience she might amount to something,” Anakin defended the girl.

Obi-Wan remembered that like it was yesterday. Tears formed in his eyes remembering how good a man Anakin was. One last memory tried to push up but he fought the memory. A few minutes he battled it Obi-Wan gave up. The memory was to persistent to ignore.

3 years after the battle of Christophsis…

Obi-Wan had hid in Padme’s ship. He knew she was going to go to Anakin. She couldn’t hardly believe that her husband had fallen to the Dark Side. After the ship landed Obi-Wan waited a few minutes to exit his hiding spot. He came to the ramp to see Padme begging Anakin to stop what he was doing. Anakin saw Obi-Wan at the top of the ramp and became enraged that he was there. Figuring his wife betrayed him Anakin Force choked her.

“Let her go Anakin! Let….her….go..” Obi-Wan commanded.

Anakin let released his grip on Padme and she fell to the ground unconscious. “You turned her against me,” Anakin screamed.

“You have done that yourself.”

“You will not take her from me!”

“Your lust for power has already done that. I will do what I must,” Obi-Wan replied shedding his brown cloak.

“You will try,” Anakin waited a few minutes and flipped backwards then the duel was on. Lightsabers clashed together on the platform, through the control center, and on the lava river. It ended when Obi-Wan cut Anakin’s arm and two legs off. Anakin rolled down the hill but stopped just before dropping into the lava flow.

“You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the sith not join them! Bring balance to the Force not leave it in darkness! You were my brother Anakin. I loved you,” Obi-Wan’s voice broke looking at the boy he trained.

Anakin tried to climb the hill with his one good hand. He looked up at the man who trained him and fought beside him not with the usual blue eyes but the sickly yellow eyes of a sith.

“I HATE YOU,” his scream filled with all his rage rang through the air. Then the stump of a man Anakin Skywalker caught on fire.

‘I loved you and I hate you’ rang through Obi-Wan’s mind echoing over and over. A tear ran down his cheek and dripped in his straggly beard. Wiping his eye and his tear stained cheek Obi-Wan exited his new home to check on Anakin’s son Luke Skywalker at the Lar’s homestead. Luke Skywalker is the only hope for the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 am

OH WOW!!!!!!!! Lareen, that was probably the best story you've done yet!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly was in tears at the end! XD (me? cry over a fanfic? NEVER!! xD) Wink Seriously though, it was AMAZING! I loved how you connected all the dots from the Prequels and TCW too! Smile

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 am

Aw thank you Fallon!! Lol! Nah you cry over fanfiction?! Unheard of!! LOL! Thanks Im just hoping I kept them in character good enough!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:45 am

LOL!!! You're welcome! Smile You were!!!! It was great! :DDDD

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Yay!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 pm

That was AMAZING!!! I cryed and cryed that was soooo amazing!!!!! Wow now I feel bad for Obi-Wan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Aw!!! *hugs* I get so close to crying at the ending!!! The I hate you gets me!! WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Thank you Soka your comment really means alot to me!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 pm

You are sooo welcome you should do one from the prespective of Padmè ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I could do that!! Hey thats what my fanfiction will be for the newsletter!! Thanks for the idea Soka!!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Your welcome sister Smile(:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Waahhhhhhh!!!! So...*sniff* sad! I just wanna hug him so hard right now! Poor Obi! Fantastic story girl, you really have a talent for one-shots! :,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Aw thank you Tara!! I have noticed I do better on one-shots then chapters!! Lol! I know POOR OBI-WAN!!!!!!!! *cries for Obi-Wan* I never really thought about all his tragites till this one-shot!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A collection of random one shots I have done!   

Back to top Go down

A collection of random one shots I have done!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next