Share | 

Future Plans!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 pm

I would like to tell all you girls that what ever you choose to become after highschool I will be proud to call you my sister! I love you all but more importantly God does too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:53 pm

I really want to do something in politics. My career is going to be Graphic Design, and I really want to use that to the benefit of this country. I'd love to design signs, campaign ads and things for political candidates. I really feel called to do something like this that will glorify God.

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:54 pm

I know all you girls will do great things for the Lord!!! Smile I'll always be very proud of you!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm

sokafan4ever wrote:
I would like to tell all you girls that what ever you choose to become after highschool I will be proud to call you my sister! I love you all but more importantly God does too!

*hugs* Forever your sister!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 pm

aww thanks sokafan *hugs* we are all forever sisters and i am so proud of all of you and rachel that is awsome we have each other and God on our side how can we not succeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Amen! And how can we not succeed with awesome sisters to inspire and encourage us? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:13 pm

I have always wanted to be a writer. I'm a chapter away from finishing my first book (5 years after the ideas first came, with a two year break in there, so it's an extremely exciting place to be!). I want to be published someday and write a series of 6 fantasy books. I would love it if they were made into movies, and I want to write the screenplay and be allowed imput. I'm a huge dreamer, as you can tell, but I say, anything's possible!

I want to write a devotional on fantasy characters (like our very own Anakin and Padme and Obi-Wan! Smile) I'm a ballet teacher, and someday I want to choreograph for real dancers, not just students. Wink I have so many crazy dreams.... I want to go to China and possibly adopt, once I'm married. I want to re-visit Oxford and just walk the streets for a month, since C. S. Lewis is my biggest hero from history. I love decorating and want to have a breezy yellow kitchen someday.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

That is so awesome! I want to be a writer too but I hate yet to write anything that even comes to being my first book. Though I'll have to start on it soon since I'm almost out of school. Have any advice?

Your new here aren't you? Well welcome to the Lakehouse! I'm GS Very Happy

Vulnerable_to_Love wrote:
I have always wanted to be a writer. I'm a chapter away from finishing my first book (5 years after the ideas first came, with a two year break in there, so it's an extremely exciting place to be!). I want to be published someday and write a series of 6 fantasy books. I would love it if they were made into movies, and I want to write the screenplay and be allowed imput. I'm a huge dreamer, as you can tell, but I say, anything's possible!

I want to write a devotional on fantasy characters (like our very own Anakin and Padme and Obi-Wan! Smile) I'm a ballet teacher, and someday I want to choreograph for real dancers, not just students. ;)I have so many crazy dreams.... I want to go to China and possibly adopt, once I'm married. I want to re-visit Oxford and just walk the streets for a month, since C. S. Lewis is my biggest hero from history. I love decorating and want to have a breezy yellow kitchen someday.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:17 pm

How cool! There are lots of writers on the forum, you'll definitely fit in well! That is so neat that you are writing your own book series and are near finishing a book! It takes a lot of hard work and that is a very big accomplishment!

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

I just looked back at my plans I had posted on this thread several years ago, and I realized that my plans have changed a bit.

I definitely want to major in film. I'd like to be a director, but I'll take any job film related. I want to eventually work in animation, and my dream is to get into television and start my own animated television show.
I'm also going to study business, communications, advertising, or something along those lines as a back up. If all that fails I will open up a comic book store XD

I really want to go to OCU, but I've also looked into The University of Southern California and Clemson. Eventually I'd like to study in either California or New York, or maybe even abroad! I really want to travel, but I'll probably wait until after I've made movies for a while and have a good career going.

I am not going to have children. I also don't see myself ever getting married or dating anyone, but who knows.

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Hey, DSK, since we're both going into the film/television industry, we should definitely work together at some point! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Yes, we should!!! Very Happy

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Owning a comic book shop would be awesome DSK!

And go dream big Joy!

I want to open up a recovery center for teens who struggle with depression, self harm, and eating disorders. I also want to do youth conferences with my ministry. I've already started work for this ministry but right now its an online ministry. its called Rise Above It Missions:) I can't wait to see where God leads it!

I also want to get married and have kids:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks! Smile

Wow! That is so wonderful!!! Smile God has great plans for you and I know you'll help a lot of people!

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:53 am

This is amazing. I love all these dreams! DSK, go for it! Christians are NEEDED in the movie industry. Maybe you can direct my movie someday!! Haha. Smile

General Snips - Thanks for the welcome! I'm so glad to be here. Smile Writing advice? Um... My advice is to read all the advice you can from other writers, but then ALSO follow this one piece of advice from another author: "Young writers, don't listen to writers talk about writing." Because they get depressed about it or will tell you specific ways to do it or contradict eachother. Learn all you can, then go and do your thing. Trust your vision. Oh, and read well written books, especially in the genre you want to write. And I love this piece of advice: "Steal wisely." Hm. I guess I had more to say than I thought I did. Smile

Last edited by Vulnerable_to_Love on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 am

Thanks geek4God! That's an amazing dream! That is so needed. Part of me just wants to forsake my nice comment and BEG you never to give up on it, because that could be so powerful!
Back to top Go down
geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:56 am

haha aww thanks Joy:) Yeah, I've always had such a big heart for people who struggle with those things and it breaks my heart to see it. So I won't give up! Thanks for that comment, you're so sweet:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you Joy! Smile I would love to direct it! Very Happy

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:32 am

Thanks Joy!! I will defently keep that in mind later on! Smile
It's much nicer to get some advice from a young writer then asking a older one even though they have experiance. Thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:18 pm

My future goes something like:

*cries about history*

*cries that there are no history jobs*

*cries into rug*

*rolls out of rug dressed up like Cleopatra*

*cries more*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm

It's so funny to look back at my plans from a few years ago XD

Now I'd like to do advertising, though I am still going to study film and it is still my dream to create my own animated television show. It would also be fun to be an illustrator.

After working in either advertising or television for several years, it is my dream to just leave everything, take off, and go traveling around the country. I want to visit all 50 states and after that maybe go to France for a while.

Kids are an absolute no for me Razz I'm also doubtful on having a spouse, but I am more lenient on that one.

shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:23 pm

omg i read back through the first few pages of this thread and NOSTALGIA EVERYWHERE!!!

Haha I wanted to have a huge family and be a missionary... very different from me now. I currently want to be an aerospace engineer.... who would immagine that I hated math in 7th and 8th grade! As far as family goes, I don't really have preferences. Yeah, I want to have/adopt kids, and hopefully I will get married, but those aren't the most important goals for my future. I like the idea of traveling around for a bit! I'll probably take a year off after college, study art in Florence for a semester, then travel the world Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:22 pm

I still want to be a writer and maybe travel the world for a little bit as I write and maybe someday find a husband and have a few kids, I would really like to adopt a baby from Japan.
But only God knows where our lives are going to be, even as much as we plan and try to go in that direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:16 pm

That's awesome Shaak Ti! That sounds like so much fun! Studying art in Florence would be amazing!

Cool GeneralSnips! That sounds wonderful! And well said! You are absolutely right, only God knows where we will be! I look forward to seeing how He influences our lives as we continue to grow! Very Happy

Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:51 am

I went back and read the first few pages of this thread as well, and wow, everyone has grown up a lot in the past couple of years! It's kinda cool to see.

As for myself, my health hasn't been so great the last few years and it's really taught me the value of just appreciating life and not doing anything you don't feel comfortable doing. So I figure that I'll get a simple job, maybe in a bookstore, and keep writing for myself and not for anyone else. Maybe I'll save up some money and do some travelling (something I wouldn't have thought of three years ago. Razz ) If I ever get the chance, I would like  to work as an editor of some kind in the movie industry. But that's not a big priority. I guess we'll see.
One thing that hasn't changed though is that I still don't want kids. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   

Back to top Go down

Future Plans!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next