Share | 

Future Plans!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:25 am

Wow, just checked my old things and really, much hasn't changed. I do want to do more television than film acting now, though.
So I'm in college studying acting(and soon, writing) which is really helpful and cements that this is definitely what I want to do(and one of my professors thinks I'm good enough to make it and thinks I have a lot of potential! Very Happy She wants to work with me on some things as well).
I want to act in TV, movies, and some theater and voice acting too(and even some directing!). I also want to make a TV series based on my book series through kickstarter! Smile
I want to publish my book series(book 1 should be pretty to send to the publisher soon!).
I also want to get better at singing, get my black belt in Taekwondo(I'm a blue belt now), get a higher rank on kendo/katori, and start Judo, Aikido, and Kempo.
I do want to get married eventually(I think it will be hard to find someone who likes me and is okay with me) and I might have a kid eventually as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:32 pm

That sounds so wonderful SWA!

That's awesome, Siri! It's so cool that you are on your way to achieving all of your goals! Very Happy

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Thank you very much, DSK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:22 pm

it's so amazing to see us all growing up and pursing the things we've been talking about Very Happy

I'm just finished with my first semester of college, and I'm pursuing an associate's degree in theatre! I'm not sure what my next step will be as far as school goes, I'm pretty sure I'll want to continue towards a bachelor's degree at another school in film. Ultimately I'm considering moving to Atlanta since there are so many opportunities for film there. I have a boyfriend now and he is also interested in going into film, so we have very similar goals Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:37 pm

That is wonderful Tahiri! Very Happy It is so cool to hear about all of the wonderful and exciting things that are happening in your life! I agree with you, it is amazing to see everyone grow up and pursue their dreams.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans!   

Back to top Go down

Future Plans!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: