Share | 

Jude Watson Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Awesome, sounds like a really cool place! Very Happy I usually have to get my Jedi Apprentice books off of Amazon.com. (though back when I was reading them, I just inter library a loaned them)Very Happy
Hope you get to finish your collection Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:53 pm

thanks hope you do too. Usually before anyway i would get them off of amazon but since i found that the place had a good supply in i check there first maybe i will get a little bit more lucky lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

You're Welcome and Thank you Smile

Which Jedi Apprentice books would you say were your favorite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 pm

tough choice i really like the defenders of the dead and the uncertain path and the tie that binds and the death of hope and so many others i think those are my top faves though what are yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Awesome, I love those as well! Very Happy Very Happy My favorites are - The Death of Hope, The Ties That Bind, The Uncertain Path, Decptions, The Followers, The Evil Experiment, The Dangerous Rescue, The Mark of the Crown, The Hidden Past, The Rising Force, and The Defenders of the Dead though I love all of them! Smile

What were your favorite Jedi Quest books?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm

ooh another tough choice
um school of fear, the changing of the guard, the final showdown, the moment of truth, and the master of disguise oh and the way of the apprentice

but i really enjoyed and loved them all

what about you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Awesome choices! Very Happy I loved them all as well Smile
My favorite were - The Final Showdown, Trail of the Jedi, The False Peace, The Way of the Apprentice, Path to Truth, The Changing of the Guard, and The Master of Disguise. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:39 pm

awsome i got to say the final showdown was definitly my top fave though i must admit i did cry at the end and i love changing of the guard it was nice to see ferus and anakin kinda sorta get along
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

I agree! Smile I also really loved seeing Ferus and Anakin work together. I kind of wish they could have become friends but then I also enjoyed their rivalry.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I enjoyed their rivarly to but it would have been nice to see them overcome it eventually i mean they did get better but in the final showdown they fought alot though i could see it given the circumstances it would have been cool to see them move past it but then again we are talking about anakin and that really wouldn't have been in character to much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

I agree. I think that a part of Ferus wanted to be friends with Anakin. Too bad their personalities clashed so much. :(
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

yeah i agree i saw that to their were definitly parts where ferus tried to become friends but anakin and him were simply to different and coming from different walks of life to become friends. and Ferus i don't think ever grasped just how much anakins life before being a jedi affected him in a way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

I agree completely. I remember in The Changing of the Guard, Obi-Wan getting slightly annoyed with Ferus for not understanding Anakin.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 pm

i love that part and that part also really made you understand ferus more and actually feel for him to. I thought that was cool that at first obiwan was put on the defenisve and then when Ferus started to talk about how he wished he was popular like anakin was it took obiwan back and he immediatly helped Ferus and talked it over a bit with him it was a cool moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 pm

I agree, I loved that moment! Obi-Wan was so great for having empathy for the both of them Smile
I also love the scene where Anakin confesses to not wanting to be the Chosen One in The Moment of Truth
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 am

I haven't read Moment of Truth... I want to, though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 am

you got to read it its really good definitly one of my top faves their is a pretty good moment between anakin and obiwan that i absolutly love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

I love that moment too, JG. It was so sweet... SWA, maybe you'll like the JQ books more after you read Moment of Truth. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 am

i agree i think that was actually a pretty big book (in terms of plot) especially an important moment between anakin and obiwan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 pm

I agree! That was the best scene in the entire book for me Smile The last few Jedi Quest books are also really, really well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Ooh, I loved School of Fear! I also liked the one where they go to that planet that's divided into different sectors that produce their own seperate things(kind of like THG districts) and they talk about The General Good and everyone has "V" or "O" in front of their name. (what's that one called again?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 pm

That was the Jedi Apprentice book "The Fight for Truth"; I also really liked that one! It was really good Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm

yes i loved that one siri was awsome in it and i can't beleive i forgot it lol that was another great one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I do too! I loved Siri in that one; I especially thought it was funny how she and Obi-Wan were walking but wouldn't let the other lead XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 pm

haha i know they were both being stubborn even though they both knew it was crazy lol i loved that about their relationship at times they acted like the other drove them up the wall but it was kinda plain to see how much they cared for each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Jude Watson Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next