Share | 

Jude Watson Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Okay, so what is your favorite book(s) in-
The Jedi Apprentice series
The Jedi Quest series
The Last of the Jedi series

And which did you enjoy more?- Secrets of the Jedi or Legacy of the Jedi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Def. secrets of the Jedi Very Happy
And my favorite of ALL of them? O.O can I pick one for each series? Two, maybe?
Jedi apprentice-loved the Evil Experiment, the Ties That Bind, the Death of Hope, the Uncertian Path... They're all so good!
Jedi Quest- The Final Showdown. No contest here, really.
Last of the Jedi- I love them all so much!! But my favorite is the Desperate Mission, maybe Reconing.
The thing is... THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Def. secrets of the Jedi Very Happy
And my favorite of ALL of them? O.O can I pick one for each series? Two, maybe?
Jedi apprentice-loved the Evil Experiment, the Ties That Bind, the Death of Hope, the Uncertian Path... They're all so good!
Jedi Quest- The Final Showdown. No contest here, really.
Last of the Jedi- I love them all so much!! But my favorite is the Desperate Mission, maybe Reconing.
The thing is... THEY'RE ALL SO GOOD! Razz

Good list! Smile Yes, you can pick one for each series, that was what I meant with the question; sorry if there was any confusion. Smile And you're right, the books are all so AWESOME Very Happy

Mine are-
For Jedi Apprentice- The Death of Hope, The Ties that Bind, The Followers, Deception, The Uncertain Path, The Captive Temple, The Evil Experiment, The Dangerous Rescue, The Mark of the Crown, and The Hidden Past.
For Jedi Quest- The Final Showdown, The Way of the Apprentice, The False Peace, The Trail of the Jedi, and The Dangerous Games
For Last of the Jedi- So far I've really enjoyed The Desperate Mission, Dark Warning, Death on Naboo, and Return of the Darkside. Reckoning sounds good, so I'm really looking forward to it.
And regarding LOTJ and SOTJ I'll have to go with Secrets of the Jedi- I really fell in love with Obi-Wan while reading this book Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 pm

I know, every time I read Secrets of the Jedi I'm like "OBI-WANN OH MAI GOSH!" and then I faint xD he's just so SWEET!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:26 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
I know, every time I read Secrets of the Jedi I'm like "OBI-WANN OH MAI GOSH!" and then I faint xD he's just so SWEET!

Oh my gosh, yes! He is very sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Love the secrets of the jedi
hmm jedi apprentice i love all of them but my faves are The Uncertain path, Defenders of peace, and Captive temple
Jedi quest series again love them all i really like moment of truth, school of fear, the dangerous games, final showdown (the ending is soooo sad), and changing of the guard

I have actually yet to read any of the Last of the Jedi series yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Smile Awesome choices. Those books are all some of my favorites as well.
Oh, and you'll love The Last of the Jedi- I've read the first six so far.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm

I was going to read them but then it was between them or the jedi quest books and i was still sad about anakin going evil so i decided it wasn't the best time to read them now though i think i'm going to look into them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

You def. should, they're SO good! And so sad! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah, they are really sad and really good! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:37 pm

I was thinking about the differences of Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest and I cam to a realization about the two 'Apprentice' characters (Obi-Wan and Anakin) in the series.
There is definitely a difference between the two boys and a lot of it comes from the way they were raised.
In Jedi Apprentice I found that Obi-Wan, while very mature for his age, had this sort of innocence about him; sort of like a young child's. Anakin, while not as mature, had more of a hardness and a world-weariness that Obi-Wan didn't have which came from Anakin's being raised in the harsh environment of slavery.
What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 am

Thats very true. One of the things i like best about the Jedi Apprentice series is that you get to see obiwan mess up hes not always together or completly obeident hes very much a young boy though hes a bit more mature then anakin is at that age he still makes rash decisions like leaving the order, and in the beginning fighing with bruck i'm glad that you seem his as a imperfect teen who makes "teen" discissions like we see anakin do alot even in the second and third movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
Thats very true. One of the things i like best about the Jedi Apprentice series is that you get to see obiwan mess up hes not always together or completly obeident hes very much a young boy though hes a bit more mature then anakin is at that age he still makes rash decisions like leaving the order, and in the beginning fighing with bruck i'm glad that you seem his as a imperfect teen who makes "teen" discissions like we see anakin do alot even in the second and third movie

I agree. He's very much a kid, even though he is more mature than most kids at his age, he sometimes still acts like one. That is why they are so good Smile
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 am

Would yall hate me if I told you I actually bought the complete Jedi Quest series, but returned it? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

*gasp!* Why return it? xP
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:

But it makes me love him. Smile *blushes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

i agree it makes me love him even more too and it makes him seem more real i wouldn't like him as much if he was perfect. perfect people annoy me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Yeah, when a character has flaws it makes them more interesting(the same goes for villains; villains that aren't pure evil are more interesting, at least to me)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

exactly at least there is a story there i don't care about people who really havent lived and learned and has flaws etc its much more interesting if they are real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

Very true
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:00 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
*gasp!* Why return it? xP

I gave it to her as a gift a year ago, and she returned it to get something else. Wink

Check out Organa Major!
Queen of The Lakehouse, Queen of Anakin Solo Fangirls, & Destroyer of Internet Trolls!!!
(I am also the Admin. You can contact me through The Admin account or this account.)
(Thanks to CBC for the banner!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 pm

wow ley

I have been trying to collect all of the jedi quest and jedi apprentice books i have all of the jedi quest books yay and a good portion of the jedi apprentice books i love skimming them over and over again (yes i know i am obsessed) but they are really good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

I do the same thing, JG. I've read them all fifty times at LEAST. xD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

I am too, jedigirl! I have all of the Jedi Quest books and a good amount of the Jedi Apprentice series books(I'm hoping to have all of them before I head off to college). I also love flipping through them! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:16 pm

yay i am not the only one Very Happy lol one of the used book stores near my house usually get a good amount of the jedi apprentice books in so every so often i go in and see if they have any new ones i haven't gone in a while i got to go again but first i have to remember what ones i already have lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   

Back to top Go down

Jude Watson Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next