Share | 

My brother's insane Clone Wars story.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: My brother's insane Clone Wars story.   Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 pm

My younger brother sat down and typed this earlier. It's not done yet, but more will definitely be coming soon. Wink

As Anakin happily skipped down the hall towards Obi-Wan's room, he heard screaming, crashing and banging coming from his destination.
“I'M COMING, OBI!!!!”Anakin yelled, drawing his lightsaber as he ran down the hall. He reached Obi-Wan's door and began cutting it open. He kicked the door down and jumped inside. “Obi-Wan, Where are they?!! I'll tear them to ribbons I’ll, EEEEEE!!!!, UNICORN MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He ran to the counter and began gulping down the green beverage.(green??!!!) “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” He screamed, running to the window and spitting out the nasty drink.
“HEY, WHATCH WHERE YOUR HURLIN' ” Came an angry voice from below. Anakin looked down and observed an angry Mace Windu glaring back at him.
“Sorry,”Replied a insincere giggling Anakin.

All the while, Obi-Wan was running around screaming “BUG, Bug, Bug,BUG!!!!!! I ATE A BUG!!!!!!!” He then fell to the ground, sobbing hysterically.
A horrified Anakin jumped out the window, screaming all the way. Obi-Wan finally managed to pull himself together and used the force to lift Anakin back up though the window.
“What did ya do that for Master??? I WAS HAVING FUN!!! I WANTED TO SWIM IN THAT POOL AT THE BOTTOM!!!” Anakin whined, a tear running down his cheek.
“Oh well, if you're so persistent...” Obi-Wan trailed off, pushing him back out the window.
Five minutes later, a sopping wet Anakin came to the door.
“Come in, I'm sure the hole you cut is big enough!!!” Obi-Wan called, wondering how in the galaxy he climbed the stairs so fast.
“Master, what happened?” Anakin panted worriedly.
“Well,” Obi-Wan replied, “I was pouring my morning bowl of squiddy-snaps cereal. I opened the window for fresh air and sunlight. Helps my complexion you know. As I was eating I felt something wriggly going down my throat. I Naturally assumed in was a bug. (hence the screaming.)”
“Well, I think I can solve your problems master. Open your mouth.” Anakin ordered.
Obi-Wan promptly obeyed.
Anakin summoned the force and pulled the object out of Obi-Wan's throat. He triumphantly held it up, “A rubber worm.” He declared.
“WHAT?” Gasped Obi-Wan, as he grabbed it.
“Master, it says here that every box of squiddy-snaps comes with a toy.” Anakin replied.
“Well, That was an informative experience.”Lamented Obi-Wan.
“But what about the unicorn milk?”asked Anakin, a puzzled look on his face.
Obi-Wan walked over to the milk carton and sniffed it. “AHA, POISONING!!!!” The elated Jedi shouted, proud to have solved something. He ran over to the phone and dialed the police.
“Hello, is this the police? I'm Obi-Wan, the Jedi. You know where I live. Send an officer right over, Its important.” Three seconds later the doorbell rang. “How very prompt, Thank you.”Said Obi. He then hung up.”

More coming soon! Tell us what you think! Smile

~Rachel/Cerasi Skywalker
Princess of the One True King, Friendly Neighborhood TLF Mod, Queen of Wolves, Allyran Elf, Owl Citizen, Dakota's biggest fan, Narnian, Jedi Knight,  Anakin's younger sister, Graphic Designer, Artist, Photographer, Dreamer. <3

Last edited by Rachel-is-a-Jedi on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: My brother's insane Clone Wars story.   Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! AHHAHAHHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHHHHH! ROFLSIDMSP!

THAT IS HYSTERICAL! MORE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: My brother's insane Clone Wars story.   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:04 pm

BAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY!!!!! I LOVE your brother's sense of humor. XDDDD Please more!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: My brother's insane Clone Wars story.   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:25 pm

LOL! That was great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My brother's insane Clone Wars story.   

Back to top Go down

My brother's insane Clone Wars story.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Community :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: