Obi-Wan and Siri

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm

lol Very Happy yeah seems like an awfully careless mistake for a jedi master if i do say so myself

and exactly while i wish siri was alive longer and in more books at the same time i am happy she isn't unless those books were written by jude watson but the story of them is still one of my favorite romances ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks Smile

Yeah, very few authors could actually get her right. And I agree, it's my favorite romance ever as well Smile

What are some pairings with Obi-Wan that you don't like?
Ones I don't like are
Obi-Wan and Satine
Obi-Wan and Taria
Obi-Wan and Padme
Obi-Wan and Ventress
Obi-Wan and Darth Maul O_O
basically any that involve Sith :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

hmm i definitly don't like obiwan and padme since i love anakin and padme together

darth maul and obiwan doesn't even make sense so yeah defintily not a fan (the things people come up with)

okay though i am not a fan of obiwan and ventress me and my sister have a good time with this paring lol like a beauty and the beast song revised for them and pet names and i do like seeing them work together but anything more than allies i don't see

Taira and obiwan- they make good friends but nothing more maybe close friends but love ones no

satine and obiwan- i gotta say this is my second fave but nothing compared to obiwan and siri
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Cool Smile

Yeah, the things people come up with...Razz I hope that doesn't happen with my book series.

I agree, I like seeing Obi-Wan and Ventress working together, but I don't pair them romantically(though I think it would be interesting to have Ventress like him). I like the song idea, though XD

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

yeah it came completly by accident too we were at sww and during the behind the force show Ashley James and Nika (voice of ventress) did a short spoof of obiwan and ventress togehter and me and my sister were just talking about it so i was like "theres something sweet and almost kind but she was mean and she was course and unrefined" and my sister took it and ran trying to come up with the whole song lol

anyway i agree i love seeing them work together but anymore than that really come on

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Haha, I love when that sort of thing happens. Sisters are fun to have Smile

I thought it was really funny how they worked together in Revenge(one of the few parts I liked of that episode)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 am

This song is perfect for Obi-Wan and Siri! The lyrics really make me think of Secrets of the Jedi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 am

wow your right it really does fit for obiwan and siri too Very Happy

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (sorry fangirl moment there thinking about how well that song fits for them)

and I agree i love that part of revenge when ventress and obiwan work together and the dialouge they have is fantastic too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

Thank you, glad you like it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I really like the part where the singer it talking about watching someone walk away since Obi-Wan watched Siri as she ran off when they were in the Room of a Thousand Fountains at the end of part 1 in SotJ Very Happy

I agree, they were really funny in that episode XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:33 pm

wait sorry i was thinking of another song i didn't realize there was suppose to be a video there silly me :( sorry kinda awkward moment there lol. I can't see the video though :( can you try reposting it i really want to see it please sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Sure, no problem Smile

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 pm

:( hmm it may be my computer but i still can't see it is it on youtube maybe you can send me a link sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 am

That's okay. Yes, it is on youtube, I'll post the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPPnDEQZX4g&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am

okay so today it finally decides to show up lol. and I love this song I never thought about it for the two of them but wow it really really really works for them and fits them perfectly I love it thanks for sharing Very Happy wow definitly fits them Very Happy perfectly i am actually getting chills it fits them soo well wow great song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

You're very welcome Smile I agree, when I first realized how well it fit, I got really excited! Very Happy Usually I'm not into country music but I really like Rascal Flatts so I was excited that one of their songs went with my favorite pairing! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

exactly i acutally love country music and i love rascal flatts so super excited how well it fits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 pm

I am too! Very Happy I should look around for some more songs that fit the two of them Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm

awsome let me know if you find any Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I thought this one worked well Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:21 pm

aww i like that song i agree it does fit them very well thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you and you're welcome Smile Glad you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 am

LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!! It does fit them! XDDD

~May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I wish there were more people that supported this pairing. :( I've seen a lot online(especially with the number of fanfictions) but it seems like a lot of people I know don't. :( When I have kids I know I'll make sure this is the only Obi-Wan related pairing they believe in.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Yup! Me too! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Here are some Siri-Wan vids I found on YouTube. I wish they'd make better ones that are more realistic so at some point when I begin making videos I'm going to make some Obi-Wan/Siri ones without kissing(since I like the idea that Obi-Wan never did that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan and Siri
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next