View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Dangerous Revenge   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Enjoy!

Dangerous Revenge

His first impression of his brother is not good.

No, Savage does not take lightly to being slammed against the stone wall, his air supply cut short by a hand the colour of blood. He looks into the feral yellow eyes, wild with pain or insanity, or maybe even both and feels a sense of intimidation. Had Mother Talzin sent him here to be killed by his own flesh and blood?

“Brother,” he croaks out through the choking hold, “release me.”

The eyes widen, the fingers loosen and he falls to his hands and knees. He is vulnerable now, and guesses that Maul has planned it this way.

“I have no brother,” a voice from above him rasps, hoarse from lack of use. “I have no one.”

Savage knows he needs to get to the point of his visit or risk death. He can feel the older Zabrack becoming angry and fears he might kill him. After all, Sith lords are not known for their mercy. He remembers blue lightning snaking over his body, the burning pain almost more than he can take...

Yes, Savage knows this firsthand.

“I come seeking your help,” he says, not moving from the floor. “Mother Talzin, of the Nightsisters has sent me.”

There is the soft clinking of metal against stone as Maul steps back, allowing Savage to get to his feet. He scans his brother's broken figure, the scars running over his torso, the unkept appearance of his horns, the sinister metal and durasteel contraption of legs and joints enabling him to walk and possibly keeping him alive.

He seems almost... weak, yet there is an untamed power about him, something that makes him dangerous. Savage can sense it and it makes him wary.

“Talzin...” Maul appears to be thinking. He begins muttering under his breath and Savage cannot make out what he is saying. He wonders if his time in exile has driven his brother insane.

“How long have you been here?” he asks cautiously, hoping this question will not get him killed. The Force, as his old Master called it, flares in anger. Uncontrollable, unsated wrath and a wild desire for revenge flows around him and the fire dances to the tune of the hatred.

“Years...” Maul says darkly. “Years and years and years and years and years...”

“Brother,” Savage says and Maul's head snaps up at the word. “Who did this to you?”

“The Jedi,” Maul seethes, and Savage notices that the angrier his brother gets, the higher the fire seems to rise. The former Sith becomes silhouetted against the flames and now he looks positively deadly. “Obi-Wan Kenobi.”

The name is somehow familiar to Savage, although he doesn't know why. “Kenobi...” he says to himself. A human face rises to the surface of his mind, ginger hair, blue eyes and a calm aura about him. He has fought this man before. He is a worthy opponent, but he will be no match for the both of them. He can use this situation and help his brother at the same time. Perhaps this will persuade Maul to train him.

Any other being, one with less of a conscience then Savage, may have felt guilty about using their own brother to gain power, but Savage knows that Maul would have killed him at first, if given a chance.

And Savage is not any other being.

“Teach me what you know,” he tells his brother. “Teach me about the Force and I will help you get your revenge. Obi-Wan Kenobi will die.”

The dark side seems to whisper approval in his ear as Maul slowly nods.

Okay, there's no way they're going to have a happy reunion. Like, really, Maul is insane and Savage has been Dooku's apprentice. Does that spell "joyful" to you? XD

What did you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Revenge   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

aljfovmcasivnown;ajfao THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!! I'm now dying to see the episodes!!!

Great imagery, too!!!!!!!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Revenge   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member