HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Who else here likes Ninja Turtles? Very Happy

I'm obsessed!!! I've loved them ever since I can remember, and this summer I rewatched the 2003 show and rekindled my love of TMNT!

Which character is your favorite? Which tv show/movie/etc. is your favorite? Smile

Has anyone else been watching the new TMNT show on Nick? What are your thoughts so far? I've been watching it, and I really like it! If you're a Turtles fan and you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely check it out!

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:09 pm

I have very little buisness being in here, I guess, because I haven't seen the show. I wasn't going to say anything, but no one else is. I like TMNT, but, in my own way. Wink Everytime I see something TMNT at Walmart, I stand in front of it for a little bit, just admiring it. Razz Sometimes I click the buttons on the action figures and Jamie probably thinks I'm nuts. XDD It's probably one of the TV shows I'm most looking forward to watching, when I can. And I'm dyying to know what happened to Dr. Stockman!!!! *is NOT asking for spoilers* I just can't wait to watch it and see what all happens.

I have to say, the turtles are pretty easy to draw, and Shredder is too!!! That's always nice, to have a fandom with easy to draw characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

You're always welcome here, Kayla! Very Happy *hugs* I'm so glad you're a fan of TMNT too, all three of the shows are so great, I just know you're going to love them! Smile

I agree, they're very fun and easy to draw Smile

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Aw, thanks!!! *hugs back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:44 pm

I found this really awesome video!

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Cool video!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! That was so cool!!!!! And OMW, they were actually eating pizza! I didn't know they really did that!! :O LOL! And that was one epic ending!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 am

Glad y'all liked it! Smile

Kayla, yes, they are obsessed with pizza! XD Wait till you see the actual episode the ending was from! Fantastic stuff!!! Glad you liked the video! Very Happy

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

ROFL! I can only imagine how epic and exciting it must be! And OMW, seeing some actual footage instead of just pictures and stuff makes me go even crazier!!!!! Very Happy I CAN NOT wait!!!! Very Happy Yes, thank you so much for sharing it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey, I just learned that they're making Lego turtles...the teenage mutant ninja kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Oh how cool!!!! Lego versions of things are always 10x cuter. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm so excited!!!!!! Very Happy They look so neat! Very Happy

Now all they need is Lego Doctor Who and my life will be complete XD

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

I've heard that Karai is going to be on the new show!!!!! I'm really excited, she's one of my favorite characters from the 2003 show! I can't wait to see what the new show does with her character!

Also, the next episode is called "I, Monster"! Ring any bells? Rat King!!! His design for the new show is way awesome and kinda creepy too!

What are y'all's thoughts?

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

I just realized that yesterday was the 10th anniversary of the 2003 series. Gosh I feel so old!!! Shocked I can't believe it's been 10 whole years!!!! I miss that show so much! But I'm also really enjoying the new show, it's been very good so far! Howrver, the 2003 show will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:09 pm

wow thats defintly one of my favorite series especially of TMNT the new one is okay but that will always be my favorite.

so today I was teaching my kindergarten class at church. I have one boy and like 5 girls and the boy was going on and on about TMNT hes currently obsessed with Mikey and insisted on writing Mikey on his paper for his name and I told them all to pick one marker he takes two (orange and green so it matches mikey) (oh the life of a teacher lol) and the girls were getting on him insisting that the others were better then mikey (though I love mikey) and all I could think of was yay i have geek girls in my class it was so cute unfourtnantly I had to be the teacher and have them focus though i totally wish we could of had a class on tmnt hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 pm

I agree JG, while the new show is enjoyable the 2003 one will always be the best Smile

OMW how adorable!!!!!!! Aww, that is so cute!!! And that's totally how I was this year! I think of each of my colored pencils as each of the turtles or TMNT characters (each of the turtles are thier colors and then the green is Leatherhead, yellow is April, and black is Agent Bishop). I also have this thing where I absolutely can not use any of the turtle color pencils during Biology because in the back of the room there is a discected turtle in a glass case and I wouldn't want the poor turtles to see that, so I usually use Bishop in Biology because I know that would probably make him happy. LOL geek life is the best! XD But anyways that's so awesome!!!! It's so cool to see little kids get into TMNT the way my brother and I did when we were their age (and still do XD).

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 pm

ROFL!!!!!! I just read this!!! XD I love you, Satine!!! XD That is the best XD

Okay, so I was shopping the other day at Target and I ALWAYS run down the Avenger/Star Wars/TMNT isle when I'm there. (and at Wal-Mart too.) I love it when they get new stuff. Anyways, I wanted to say, they have the cutest, most awesome turtle masks there!!!! XD Like I saw one of Leo and I wanted to wear it so bad!!! Like I put on, but I really think it was too small and is more for little kids. Razz Has anyone else seen those? Oh my gosh, they were so freaking cute!! They looked just like from the show too though, which was what I loved!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 pm

LOL! Thanks! XD

I do the same thing! Awww, how awesome!!! LOL! Yes, I've seen some, I absolutely love them! I'm tempted to dress as a turtle for the next comic con I go to! XD

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Very Happy LOL!!! Awww! You should sometime! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Yep XD

Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

^^^ This picture still cracks me up every time I see it XD

jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 pm

lol love that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:37 pm

Good news! The 2003 show is airing on tv again December 22-28!!!!

The bad news is that it is airing on Nicktoons, which my family does not have. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

But either way, I am having a Ninja Turtles marathon with my friends over Christmas break, even if we have to watch the episodes on my laptop.

But if any Turtles fans here do have Nicktoons, please please go watch it and give them some views! I'm hoping that if they get enough views they will finally release the show on DVD, which the fans have been wanting for years. Even if you are reading this thread and haven't seen the show, I would highly recommend it; It really is a great show and one of my favorites of all time.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles   

Back to top Go down

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Page 1 of 1