Share | 

A Strange Trio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: A Strange Trio   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 pm

Sory, I wrote this on my phone, so I cant really edit. I'll try to update every Sunday.

Chapter 1

Ahsoka walked down the steps of of the Jedi Temple for the last time, tears in her eyes. Don’t look back. Don’t look back. It will only hurt you more. Don’t look back. Don’t say goodbye, just go. Goodbye is to final. Count the steps. Every step. You know them all by heart. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, but only two things were clear: she had to leave and don’t look back.

She reached the last step. She paused, wondering if Anakin was coming after her. Nothing. Quickly losing a mental battle with her self she looked up at the temple one last time. Her home was so beautiful. She had grown up, learned and played there. The Jedi were her family.
“No, not family anymore,” she whispered to herself as she walked away, this one time for good.

Ahsoka had no idea where to go. She had very little money, no where to go, and her lightsaber was lost. For a moment she contemplated selling her akul headdress, but then rejected that idea. She would only sell it if absolutely necessary.
Ahsoka didn’t want to go anywhere without her lightsaber. She had lost her shoto blade at the warehouse, maybe it was still there. Hopefully it hasn’t been sold on the black market yet.

As she entered the ruined building she realised how much of a fight she and Barriss had. It still shocked her how her best friend could betray her like that. What scared her more was the fact that Barriss hadn’t been entirely wrong. The Jedi were becoming the cause of the war, not the hero’s, not the saviour, but a playing piece of the Republic.

“Looking for this?” came a gravelly voice from behind her.

“Ventress! What are you doing with my lightsaber?”

“After your master hunted me down, I came back here. I was curious of what was going on. I found it, and figured it would sell high on the black market, figured you would make a new one with your Jedi friends."

"Well, can I have it back?" Ahsoka knew it was pointless to ask, but what did she have to loose?

"No. Not unless you pay. Like I said, you should just make a new one."

Apparently she hadn't heard ably my decision to leave.

"I can't, Ventress, I left the order."

"Oh. You and I are in similar desperate situations. Two masterless servants of the Force, expelled from our homes, and both left with lethal weapons," She paused, handing the lightsaber back to Ahsoka, "And we make a good team."

Ahsoka looked into Ventress's eyes, unsure if she should trust the hairless harpy. Then, hesitating, she took her light saber from Ventress's hand.

It was the hegemony of a very strange partnership.

So, the first chapter! What did you think?

Last edited by shaak ti on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 am

Really good, Shaak Ti! I can't wait for more!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 am

love it shaak ti I love the two of them pairing up though they are an unlikely team they do have alot in common definitly can't wait for more great first chapter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks gals!

Chapter 2 (Ahsoka POV)

I walked through a door on some of the very lower levels of Coruscant. I had never been so low before, actually. Master... well just Anakin now... would be shocked that I was actually going to live with Ventress. It would have made sense for me to go to Padme, or maybe Lux, even a refugee camp, but not with Ventress. Ventress, who had been my sworn enemy since I was eleven. Since I became Skyguys padawan.

I looked into the small apartment, "A little bigger than I would have thought. The bounty hunting really pays off," I said sarcastically.

Ventress sighed, "Being raised by such 'selfless' Jedi I would have thought you less... Sarcastic about your new living quarters."

"Ok, if we're going to have to live together, we need to try to get along." I said.

“ Well, there's a fold out couch in that room over there. I’d say go put your stuff in in it, but you don't have anything other than your lightsaber."

"Thanks for reminding me," I rolled my eyes.

Ventress pulled out some food and we ate dinner. I went into my new room, and was surprised to find a small bookcase. I went over to it and ran my fingers along the spines. The Jedi Temple had mostly electronic databases, so we had no need for books. I picked up one that looked interesting, but didn’t read for long. I pulled out the bed and collapsed into it. I hadn’t slept in a real bed for almost a week.

I wasn’t sure if it was morning yet when I woke, and there was no clock in my room. I walked into the kitchen, and there was Ventress, making an omelet, and humming an old Dathomirian folk song. I looked at the clock: five in the morning.

She must have felt my presence through the Force, because she stopped humming and said, “Good, you’re an early riser, too. That will make living with you a little more... bearable.”

I shrugged. It’s not like I wanted to live with her anymore than she wanted to live with me. She had enough decency to put a roof over my head, which was more than I had ever expected from her. She offered me an omelet, and we sat down for breakfast. I really didn’t know what to say. Fortunately she spoke first.

“Tell me why the Jedi kicked you out.”

“Oh, well, they didn’t. You know how I was suspect and was hunted down. You know the call with Barriss and how you were knocked out, she came after me, Anakin went after you... so that brings us up to my court date, I was given the death scentence, adn then Master burst in with Barriss and I was set free. The Council offered me my padawan status back, but i couldn’t take it. If they couldn’t trust me, why should I trust them? Well, after that I came here.”

She looked at me and barely nodded her head, “Well, it’s time for you to become a bounty-hunter.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   

Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1