Share | 

Procrastinating!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Haha! What kind of things would be in the note?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Asajj~Ventress
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Oh honestly I've been thinking about it all afternoon. I'd first off insult his hairstyle. He'd look much better bald. Then I'd tell him how horrible his kitchen skills are, I can smell when he's cooking from all the way down in the underworld. xP Oh, and I suppose I'd have to make mention of how dumb he is for being on the light side and all that baloney. Oh and how he abandoned his apprentice... and held a lightsaber to my neck... he never did apologize for that. Then when I was ready to send it I'd sneeze on it so he'll get my cold. I think that would be the best letter I'd ever send. Very Happy

Because Maul is a jerk and I despise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:33 pm

LOL! Nice! Well good luck! Although, you might want to go easy on him when it comes to Ahsoka. I think he's probably still having a rough time over that. Plus, we all know what happens when Anakin gets too mad, and it isn't pretty.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Asajj~Ventress
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Hmmm you have a point. I heard he did catch the one who framed her, so I'll guess I could remove that part. But everything else stays!  Twisted Evil 

Because Maul is a jerk and I despise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:49 pm

I've found a new way to procrastinate! Yay! Rolling Eyes Yeah... i highly doubt spending an hour on College Board will reallllly help me get into college if I don't do my homework. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Lol No it won't shaak ti just because its "academic" doesn't mean its helpful get to your homework(because I am really one to talk lol) Good Luck
Last week was the first day of term for me and already my procrastination problem as shown its ugly face I waited til the night before to do all my homework thank goodness one of the videos didn't work so we got an extension on that and the paper I wrote (I wasn't very happy with it I knew it could be better) our teacher said we can redo or edit it and turn it in next week with no points off. so I lucked out and learned my lesson.
I still been procrastinating this past summer I wanted to get my esol notebook together but its still just a pile of papers and I still didn't get my gkt done if I don't do it by the end of this semester I won't be able to continue my degree I need to stop procrastinating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procrastinating!!   

Back to top Go down

Procrastinating!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: