HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:43 pm

What is everyone reading now? I'm currently reading Dune, which is pretty good so far. I'm also reading a lot of books for my classes.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:23 pm

I'm re-reading The Princess Bride again and still trying to get through LotR: FotR.

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I'm trying to remember a book I listened to in the 2nd or 3rd grade (someone's mom read it to my class), but I honestly have very little to go on (and it's driving me nuts), and I'm wondering if the info I do remember is enough for someone to have recognized it if they read it. I've tried Google, but it's failing me thus far.
Okay, what I remember is: (at least) two kids go to some beach house (I wanna say somewhere in Maine) where there's an eves and a cat. Does that info sound familiar to anyone?

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:48 pm

I don't remember reading anything like that. I hope you find out what it was, though! I hate when I just barely remember books/movies and can't find out what they were called.

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 pm

Well, I did have some more books like that (The Cay, Sign of the Beaver, Hatchet, The Egypt Game, Tales of a Forth Grade Nothing, Indian in the Cupboard, etc.) but I remembered more of what they were, so I was able to find them... so it really stinks when they're are a few books I can't for the life of me seem to remember.

I'm a Moderator... still not quite sure what that is...
I have an INFP personality type (in case you were wondering)
Remember The Clone Wars!!! (even though Rebels is great too)
"I concur!" (my semi-official catchphrase)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   

Back to top Go down

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10