Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I can't be the only one who is crazy excited about this...

COULSON LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu May 16, 2013 1:48 pm

COULSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL *fangirl screams* yesssssssss!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu May 16, 2013 4:49 pm

COULSON LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu May 16, 2013 6:11 pm

I am very excited about this show!! Finally, Joss Whedon is making another TV show!! Very Happy (I'm nearly done with the third of his big three). It looks amazing.
Now I just need to find some way to guest star in this show!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu May 23, 2013 4:58 pm

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE COULSON I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

Location : A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:14 am

This comes out on Tuesday!!!!!!!!! Who else is going to watch it???!!! Very Happy

shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 am

I am! I'm so excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:27 am

Yay! Very Happy

I'm really happy that there are so many girl characters in this! Smile One thing I think tv and movies need more of is female characters, so it makes me happy to see there are going to be some in this show! Smile

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm watching this!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Oh and you know what?! There are lots of huge bulletins around my city for the show actually! Like where advertisements go, they have cool posters up. I can't wait to meet new girl agents!! I hope they'll be awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:35 pm

No way! That is so cool! Very Happy I wish my town had advertisements and stuff. We're too small, though Razz

Just one more day!!!!!!! Very Happy

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I really liked the first episode of the show. I really liked the character of Sky, and of course seeing Agent Phil Coulson was wonderful. I also loved seeing J. August Richards in another roles, as well as the cameo of Ron Glass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Ooh it was really cool! Skye was a favorite of mine too! Very Happy And I loved Coulson SO much more than I've ever liked his character before. I feel like finally all his character development and screen time is paying off and starting to become one awesome, witty, funny person XD

The episode completely made me think of how brilliant Joss Whedon is at creating groups of characters. He did it again! XD So many great personalities, different people and great characters that all work together, even if they don't all get along!!

And oh my gosh!!! THE PORCUPINE!!!! XDD I love you, Maria!!!! XD

And I can't get over Coulson's car!!! It's perfect!

So yay!!! What a great start to this show!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:17 pm

I thought it was a great episode as well! Smile I agree, Joss Whedon is so wonderful at writing for groups of characters!!! He is also great with female characters!

I love, love, love Phil! Very Happy It also made me really happy to see Maria again! (I loved that part too Kayla!). Out of the new characters my favorites are the two British people XD I love Skye too, and all of the new characters pretty much.

Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:48 pm

The British people were really cute!!! XD I loved them too!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm

I heard an interesting theory on why Coulson is still alive.

Spoiler:

shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Finally got all caught up with the show, and I love it!

That's an interesting theory, DSK... you may be right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

So . . . last night's episode . . .

shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 pm

WOULD THAT ONE BE FIZZT BECAUSE I AM CRYING I HAVEN"T FINISHED IT YET BUT WHY WHY WHY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:16 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Spoiler:

Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay this is officially my new favourite show. The dynamics between the team are so interesting and there are strong female characters!

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE ADORABLENESS THAT IS FITZSIMMONS BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOWLY RUINING MY LIFE

I can't really decide whether they're my OTP or BroTP? IDK I think I'm leaning towards OTP (I'm pretty sure Simmons likes Fitz, at least) but I don't really care if they end up together or not.

I really liked the last episode, the Hub, because of both Fitz and Simmons being awesome and also it showed that the team really does care about one another. It was really nice to see.

Next week's episode deals with the aftermath of Thor 2 and I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

I agree 120% about Fitzsimmons!!! (And the fact that they came with their own ship name? ajlafoijafjaofjd)

Yes yes yes I love the team caring about each other!

I also really appreciate that there is an equal number of girls and guys on the team. I'm so sick of shows/movies having like five guys and one girl. It makes zero sense because girls make up half the population of the planet, so shouldn't it be about equal? It's such a relief to finally watch a show where there is an equal number!!!

Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:53 am

What did you guys think of tonight's episode?

I liked it! It wasn't my favourite episode ever, but I did think it was good.

Poor Ward, his worst memory was so sad and he had to relieve that over and over again. :( I wonder what May's worst memory was.

Also, I know that was the point, but Ward really annoyed me when he went off on Fitz and Skye. Especially that jab he made about Simmons- I winced.

Was I the only one who thought the bad guys weren't developed enough and went down too easily? I mean, the villain in Eye Spy was so well done, so we know that the villains in the show have potential. But Ward practically took them all out by himself.

I liked that Simmons wanted to cut the Asgardian open instead of just asking him questions. xD It made me laugh.

Also... is Ward still mad? What about May? Will they still be angry for decades? I didn't catch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 pm

I liked it, too!

I know! I felt awful for Ward having to go through that. I want to punch his older brother, though, abusing his siblings like that Evil or Very Mad Maybe we'll find out about May's later? I'm really interested in what happened, but I feel like it will be a looooooong time before we find anything out.

Ugh, yes, that entire thing with Ward was really agravating, but I guess that was the point... to make us not like him when he was influenced by the glowey rod thing.

Yeah, the bad guys weren't really well done, but they weren't really the plot, it was more about finding out about the glowey rod thing.

As for Ward and May's anger, I have a theory that it will take a while for Ward to get over it, but that May recovers quicker. Why? Ward has always seemed like the person who is "quick to anger"... or just about any other emotion. It's not a bad thing, it's just who he is. So when he picks up the glowey rod thing, he is open to it, letting it into his mind. He probably was never trained to block his mind from fear and anger, because that's just not really his job, you know?

May, on the other hand, is generally more calm and precise in her actions. She thinks through before taking action (Ward does this, too, but in a different way). When May went to pick up the glowey rod thing she already knew what it could do, and was prepared to absorb the power and hate and rage. We also know that she has had extensive martial arts training. Obviously she wasn't trained in a "McDojo" and was probably not only taught how to fight, but also taught all the theories and philosophies of the martial arts. Also, she has already gone through and dealt with a traumatic experience in her past. May is likely to recover faster than Ward, simply because she seems to know what she was doing, and stayed in control.

That's what it all really came down to: control. Ward was unprepared, where May was familiar with the side effects.

Haha, sorry about that, this turned into a bit of a rant :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:12 pm

*avoids spoilers because I haven't seen the new one yet*

Ok, you know that gravity thing a few weeks ago? I realized it was hinting at Graviton!!! If anyone has seen the EMH Avengers show he was in the first few episodes. He's really cool! (And kinda scary). Anyways, it's cool to think he may show up soon!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D   

Back to top Go down

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next